Will it flop on the box office?

Will it flop on the box office?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/06/suicide-squad-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-fantastic-beasts-summer-box-office-1201780423/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah just like everything dc

How much do you think WB is expecting it to make? I think it will slightly underperform.

BvS didn't flop, it "underperformed"

>not posting the CIA version

Oh, right. Silly me.

100 million plus I think

I'm just a passing capeshit fan but something about this one interests me more than most. If that means anything.

Opening domestic weekend?

It will do Deadpool money because of Harley quinn and the hot topic crowd

Even if it does reasonably well it could still be counted as a commercial failure because the expectations and budgets get more extreme every year for capeshit.

Yeah, then it will drop off like batman vs superman, rumour is that it has a 250 million budget, if that's true they're hoping for huge success with sequels

It's gonna flop hard. Like, really hard.
Batman and Superman are the two biggest draws that DC has and BvS flopped.
No one gives a shit about some random villains( that don't even translate well to live action) other than autistic manchildren who read comic books.

Based Ike Barinholtz is in it, it can't flop.

Let's hope it kills big budget superhero movies, they should of died off years ago

It's going to get bombed by critics, but it'll do a decent box office

>Ike Barinholtz

Who?

18+ to use this site friend

If it's good it'll pull around $700 million.
Bad, $400 million.

>Why didn't I do Independence Day 2?

>capeshit
>flopping

Suicide Skwad has better odds of succeeding to be honest familia

>mfw that picture is real and someone who worked at the newspaper printing press snuck that in

yeah but can you imagine Will Smith next to all the aged cast? He would still look as young as he did back in 96

I think it's been a while since you watched the original familia. He's aged well but not that well.

It'll make more than BvS but not as much as Deadpool.

Anything over $600 million worldwide would be a good haul. If it is good, I can see it topping $700 million.

Marvel capeshit flopping is laughable.

DC is what flops. Other than Joker and HQ, no one knows who the fuck these characters are.

deadline.com/2016/06/suicide-squad-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-fantastic-beasts-summer-box-office-1201780423/

It has a chance the be a major hit.

They've been advertising for like 3 years