Yes, the reason I have this body is because I work out seven times a week. Yes...

Yes, the reason I have this body is because I work out seven times a week. Yes, I eat really clean—even though I don't always want to, and I definitely cheat. But you're not just born with this. Sometimes you have to fight for and work for things, and be happy with who you are at the same time. And that's a really hard balance but I want to show it to young women.

Other urls found in this thread:

elle.com/culture/celebrities/interviews/a37312/chloe-grace-moretz-hillary-clinton-brooklyn-beckham-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=ctwww610xec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What body?

Oh it shows chloe, it shows.

>votes Hilary
What is a 17 year old actress doing openly supporting a campaign anyways?

>Yes, I eat really clean
imagine being so fridge mode that you can store food inside your body on the go

she actually looks pretty good in that picture

puberty fucked her proportions

For a 14 year old male wrestler.

>it's a fat ugly guy makes a thread insulting a celebrity because he hates himself thread

wew

How does one get such a fridge shaped body anyway?
Her workout plan could work great for guys. Just shift the focus a bit more to the chest and shoulders and viola - V shaped body!

Ask the majority of Trump's supporters

why is she objectifying herself?

YES YES WELL DONE PUBERTY WELL DONE

HOWEVER

yeah she's got big ass shoulders but her legs cancel them out in my opinion
>pic related

That has got to be the worst bodyframe I have ever seen. Like, I almost feel bad, but shes probably a bitch because hollywood. Really, I have never seen a worse female structure (and I say structure because she is built like a fucking house). Right now, I'm trying to picture a more grotesque feminine bodyframe and I really cant. Jesus christ kill it.

Those broad shoulders and low narrow hips cause my subconcious to define her as male.

I would let her wrap me with her thighs

Her voice will break soon.

Her clit is probably the size of the average 40 year old male's thumb already.

shes not traditionally attractive and she got man shoulders and kind of a fridge but those legs are fucking legendary and her face is pretty and i would still happily ruin that all day erry day

delet

>its another le strong independant women episode
... JDIMSA desu

FAT
PUSSAY

Say that to her face, cowards. She'd bend your spine like a pretzel.

I'm sure you thought that was clever, but Trump broke Republican vote records during the primaries.

>cold pizza

A RECTANGLE WITH ARMS AND LEGS

God dam bitch get some implants

>reddit space
>drumpf supporter

Goddamn she looks powerful, would have made a great weightlifter.

I hate this cunt so fucking much. Stupid traitor whore mudshark slutcunt manshoulders manhands fridgecunt

>posting the shopped version

I wonder if her parents told her she was born a boy yet

chloe strop trying to fit in
... just be better than us

more like cold stale pizza amirite

>these threads are totally okay because they are making fun of someone

>someone else makes a thread that is completely on topic but the girl is attractive

>DELETED

Must be female mods.

fucking hell, that's a man's/ 10yo girl's waist ugh

oh boo hoo

>This barely legal B+ list mostly movie actress has a new movie opening soon. She also has been very vocal about loving your body and who you are but it didn’t stop her from getting some ridiculous looking lip fillers.

I legit feel bad for her at this point, it's not people memeing or anything, her body is actually just awful

Was Chloe born as a male?

hahaha she has broader shoulders than him

>"That'll be 24.95. Plus tip."

you kinda feel sorry for her because those shoulders and waist are basically received by male biomechanics as "man/ child - not fit for procreation"

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

you think Moretz is a comic book writer?

>mfw Sup Forums - Television & Film

Inb4 that retard that accuses me of being a Sup Forums CP spammer

Got a cap of that?

the picture isn't aligned!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does Chloe ever do anything else in Twitter other than complain and rant?

obv those are shoops but is she legit like a hermaphrodite or something? one of those "born with both" things and the parents had to make a decision? i gotta see what her parents look like

elle.com/culture/celebrities/interviews/a37312/chloe-grace-moretz-hillary-clinton-brooklyn-beckham-interview/

>How do you mitigate that message with being an actress and fashion model?

That's why I try to keep it natural. When I signed onto the Coach ads, we were all on the same page that the hair and the makeup are things you could do in real life. I try to break barriers. I try to not post Instagrams where I Facetune my face and I wear a ton of makeup. I want to be as natural as can be. And I want to break it down for young women so they understand that you're not just "born" like this. Yes, I have had hair extensions. Yes, the reason I have this body is because I work out seven times a week. Yes, I eat really clean—even though I don't always want to, and I definitely cheat. But you're not just born with this. Sometimes you have to fight for and work for things, and be happy with who you are at the same time. And that's a really hard balance but I want to show it to young women.

>talking like this body is something to be proud of and admired

Someone needs to send this image to her.
Use twitter or something I don't know. I want her to see this.

I heard that she acts occasionally but that's probably just a rumor.

I haven't looked at it in a while, but she used to always go on about music she likes. Which was mostly hip hop (lel)

Anyone else think she's gonna come out as transgender in a few years?

CHLOË GRACE MORETZ CONFIRMED 5% MUTANT

LEFT HUMANITY BEHIND

CMON

>Introducing the beautiful Chloe Moretz!

What did every American talk show in existence mean by this?

Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job parking cars!

what did they mean by this?

I want her to jack me off in her belly button

human cucks, jelly of CHLOË GRACE MORETZ, 5%ER AND MUTANT, CMON

It makes me sad to read her interviews now.
She used to be much more fun. Now she just preaches about liberal shit and tattoos.

Just get a tit job. It will fill you out more.

Chloe has the body type of an quarterback
I bet her dad & mom were strong aryan deutsch as fuck.

her body is made for pegging, not so much getting fucked.
theres nothing wrong with that, but I remember how Sup Forums went apeshit when she was cheese pizza, now that shes all grown up and adult everybody hates it, kek a hundredfold.

Thanks for the link, brohansson

Bras are meant to be for support right? They're not just decorations? Why even bother wearing one if it has nothing to support?

I blame the industry for continuing to put her in shit, she should take her couple millions and go teach acting at a college.

Which just goes to show how utterly stupid republicans are.

I think most people would be quite ok with this version.

all she needs is some giant fake titties and she'd be hot af

>Then you get a seamstress to come in and fix it up.

shitthatdidnthappen.txt

youtube.com/watch?v=ctwww610xec

I know right

>tfw you have a weakness for woman with wide shoulders

I should never gone to badminton matches

Should just do yoga

cold pizza, that's insane!

lmfao, black guy-tier roasting right there

>Mr. Peanut body having ass ho

Remember when Chloe got BTFO by Kim Kardashian?

>wahh stop talking about me
>let me talk shit to Kim Kardashian tho