Bump

Fluffy game that apparently is still slowly being updated over time

gheybenewel.x10host.com

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Posting before the mandatory

I don't get these threads

What is the appeal to this

Are you guys autistic.

I suppose anyone here could be called autistic, yes, but there are those of us like the sociopaths among us

They are socially competent enough to be "normal" but have a dark side, be it murder, rape, or, in this case, fluffy abuse

Either way we were all drawn here for some reason, and many are here because something made them stay

Maybe you'll find that something and stay a bit

fucking BEAUTIFUL 10/10

I shouldn't laugh at this one, but damn...
>chwib
never ceases to crack me up

That one touched my heart :)

That one touched MY heart

Thanks user, that made me feel better

Does anyone has pic of fluffy enfing slpper?
Seen a while ago and forgot to save

Here you go

thx

the true cancer of Sup Forums

What would you do in this situation? static1.e621.net/data/ca/e8/cae81f07bb49f8e5a95b121b46965c95.swf

This.....was........awsome......more fluffy enlightenment .

You mean trap, faggot?

post russian hugboxers stuff. he was good at trolling people

>use my intellect to bluff the shit out of fluffies
>preach them about the wonders of skettiland, use it to my advantage like a fluffy Pope.
>definitely try sleeping in a fluffpile, they look comfy.

But most of all I would avoid humans even if it meant going hungry. It's better to go without food for three days than risk encountering an abuser, or even a well-meaning activist that would take me to a shelter.

I have thought about making a fluffy game too, but I have just dozens of ideas and no coding skills.

Does anybody has the continuation of this?

I've seen so many of these fluffy facts, "while animals do this, for some arbitrary reason things are different in fluffies in a way that is horrifying, painful, or deadly to them".

I remember one story had that euthanasia was difficult, and had a 50% chance of instead melting the fluffy and giving it visions of hell before it finally died. *yawn*

I'm drawn because I think fluffies are cute. But for some reason they're often surrounded by amazingly stupid or obnoxious humans.

I know what you mean. Fluffies aren't good at survival, but adding arbitrary downsides to them is just too unbelieveable and contrived.

This thread, it's so... So...
Satisfying...

why

Why not?

yeah why not

As someone who works with cement alot youre looking at...6...7 inches of cement there tops.

Also cement isn't like quick sand.
Add in the fact that there's a wire mesh about 3 inches down you'll only get slightly damn fluffy legs and depending on how frail they're skin is MAYBE chemical burn if they don't wash off.

I'm a producer for FluffTV and I'm looking for a pitch to a new FluffTV show. Shill me into your idea and I'll draw a lengthy comic about it

a show between mares to see wich one is bestest mummah-and the other has her babies killed
Also, you could tell them before it starts, so they know that if they ain't good enough, the babies would die

shhhhhh.....

What Do Mommies And Daddies Do?

A show where fluffies wonder why their owners can't always play with them, and where the fluffies are put through a miniature version of their working days to learn a valuable lesson in how grateful they should be. Episodes include fluffies doing simplified versions of tasks such as office work (put yellow papers in yellow bin and green papers in the green bin) and delivery work (wearing a tiny uniform and pulling a tiny cart), and in the end the fluffies tell about how hard their day was and how much they love their owners for doing it for them.

Where smarty foals have to go through everyday life as a "big fluffy" in a fluff sized world

I have time for another sketch or two. What shall I draw? Keep it relatively simple, plox.

A human shaves fluffies balls bare before putting him outdoors in winter.

a show where two mares eat the other one's foals fast in order to save her own foals from being processed each time the other mare finish eating one foal, and viceversa. Hopefully will ended in a draw...

Awww

Assuming it's something that would be made for the fluffies, I'd suggest an audience participation ball game: Fluffies on the screen ask the viewer to have a ball at ready so they can play with them. After a little filler to give the viewers time to get their ball, the fluffy says that whoever pushes the ball the best is the winner, and as they say "GO", a music starts and fluffies on the screen start pushing the ball around around. After a minute or two of that the music ends and a fluffy on screen congratulates the viewers for how well they did and tells that they're winners, and reminds them to be good fluffies and always listen to their owners.