TOPLEL

TOPLEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx_KJnpjofk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you laughing because they had to add Melissa Mccarthy's character in with another character?

Patriarchy-13.98
Feminism-0

Film hasn't even been released yet? Why would this be clearance priced?

Overstocked.

These horrible looking things are shelfwarming everywhere. Full rows of this crap, plastic would have been better used as shampoo bottles.

>collect and connect rowan
>BUY OUR TOYS SO U CAN GET THE GHOSTBUSTERS GUY

EPIC

What's withthe lower legs on that thing? Is the actress/character a double amputee or something?

Do you spend a lot of time in the toy aisle, faggot?

She is a strong independent woman who needs no leg!

Dandruff epidemic incoming.

>Calling toys stupid
you mad femanon?

I thought the same thing, it's just the orange stripe on the boot.
Funny thing though, seeing as these cunts don't have a collective leg to stand on.

Toys are awsome you eltist cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx_KJnpjofk

Is this film going to bomb straight out of the gate or does it have enough orbiting, pink-haired planetoids to give it a strong opener before one of the hardest 1 week dropoff in box office history?

Looool underrated.
Literally noone cares about the ghostbusters toys. People come in looking for star wars, tmnt; hell, even WWE and Paw Patrol shit is more popular than shitbusters.

Source:Target Toys/Electronics dept. guy

>Film hasn't even been released yet? Why would this be clearance priced?
Many Rey toys were sold out few weeks before TFA was released.

Usually toys are sold out, or at least they sold a good chunk before movie is released, because they keep bombing kids with ads all day, you probably don't watch these ads, because you don't watch TV channels or sites targeted to kids anymore.

My sister likes to watch CN and I keep watching Grlzbusters ads all day, even Sony Channel, AXN and all Sony-related channels keep showing ads 24/7.

Paw patrol is pretty epic ttbqh

I don't think anything else is coming out the week it is, so it might do alright

>even WWE and Paw Patrol shit is more popular than shitbusters
too be fair, they're also more relevant than Ghostbusters right now

I always wonder if the slave labor who builds an paints these things has any idea that their labor was for naught and the toy will never be played with and will just end up in a landfill alongside John Carter and Lone Ranger merch.

>literal baby pups save people from natural disasters and freak accidents
Its a tradgey waiting to happen.

Looks like women really do make less than men!

>and will just end up in a landfill alongside John Carter and Lone Ranger merch.
Fucking kek

They've probably long since been conditioned to not give this much thought to their job.

>not wanting to collect these figures so you can build the ghost

You can buy a moree articulated one that glows for 11.99 at TRU.

Thinking of buying the whole set, storing it some place, and wait.

>I want that one mommy, the fat black lady!

Said no child ever

Actually good idea, if the majority end up the landfill they might be extremely rare in the future

Top kek buddy

Stuff like this doesn't automatically become valuable because it's rare. There needs to be nostalgia attached to the movie they're from. If by some miracle the movie is a runaway hit with children then they might go up a bit when those kids hit adulthood, but not enough to make it worth them taking up cupboard space for the next two decades.

Such a stupid character, not even scary or interesting like gozer or vigo

Damn

>implying vigo was cool or interesting
Shit opinion anonerino.

>clearance
>$13.98
Jesus christ, how much did it cost before? I know neckbeards shell out for figurines, but that's a cheapo kid's toy.

It says how much RIGHT THERE ON THE FUCKING PIC YOU LAZY DICKHEAD

>it's another episode of manbaby browsing the toy section

I would guess around 19.99 but not sure, just a crazy thought.

Tfw I bought the melissa mccarthy one

If only there was some way to verify if that complete guess is true.

Bash out your testes you insufferable stuck up eltist.

Post pics plox.

hot glue pix pls

I say $19.98

Did you hot glue it?

insane.. you collected and connected them all?

Remember when no one was buying Finn?

is there a toy of the fat one or the sheboon? this one looks awful and unfun by itself, god damn lesbian in overalls looking super serious; that's not fun.

No figures were selling except the established characters.
You can't expect the general public to buy a figure of someone they haven't even been introduced to yet.
They should wait until the DVD release to put out the figures, every time.

Said the full grown man.

Pathetic.

i'm sure you're a picture of masculinity user. give us a selfie so we can laugh at your ass.

Ice Age and Star Trek both come out a week later though so everything it earns during opening weekend will probably be all it gets, it's going to have zero staying power

Rey was selling pretty well

wtf is this shit quality

Yeah because people were buying them and selling them for triple the price on eBay, which is where fans had to go to get them since they weren't in stores.

Ill bust out your lights you judgemental prick!

There is nothing more delusional than /toy/

Its easily one of the most pathetic childish hobbies people have here. Almost as bad as comics/cartoons or MLP

Grow up

>mfw I spent $100 on a Han Solo force awakens figure when it first came out

Wrong imageboard

isnt /toy/ the board with all the manchildren that play with toys still? Ive only been there once but it seemed to be pretty bad

destroy the patriarchy

20 fucking dollars for an action figure there's your problem. cant wait to see them go for 3 bucks later in the year will def have to get one for the lolz

Death is but a doorway. Time is but a window. He'll be back.

Do you also think a gallon of milk still costs fifty cents, grandma?

The Black Series are incredibly bad.

the helmeted figures aren't too bad, i have the FO stormtrooper and kylo ren and they're good. The ANH Han is also good.

Did they intentionally make them more manish to try and trick boys into wanting to play with them?

I don''t see what's wrong with it?

>I don't think anything else is coming out the week it is, so it might do alright
Sony doesn't want 'alright'. They want to launch their own cinematic universe.
Disney has Star Wars and the MCU
WB has LEGO and the DCEU
FOX has X-Men
Universal tried it's own Monster Universe but failed miserably. (Thanks, Max Landis!)
Sony has nothing.

>Boys buy action figures
>Boys don't want to play with girl characters

Targets just pushed out a new set of early reader books of the new ghostbusters, description their movies department to it with a huge sign and rereleses of the previous two films on bd and dvd.

Egon with a vagina doesnt deserve clearance, she looks like the most fapworthy part of the team

This is horseshit that is sexist against both boys and girls. It's also propagated by both men and women, including some feminists who argue that boys play with action figures as part of some war/rape culture of men.

I've seen a teen girl argue with her mom that they shouldn't buy their female cousin a superhero figure because "those are for boys and she's a girl".

do kids even play with toys anymore?

Probably because its already on a clearance rack.

They shoot Rowan in the dick and the trailer is full on innuendo. The movie is certainly PG-13.

>Princess Leia could defeat Jabba the Hutt, but she could not defeat Dowager’s Hump

Close, but no go for me

Yeah I thought they would only tap candycrush and minecraft nowadays.

Honestly, I like what little I saw of Wigg and McKinnen in this. They feel more subtle like the original film. McCarthy and Jones seem over the top more like Bridesmaids shock schlock. Feig has warped Ghostbusters to be more like his films instead of trying at all to fit the franchise he was hired to do.

Of course that Feig wanted to remake Ghostbusters in HIS own vision is my problem with the film. I think all of the actresses could have been in a good Ghostbusters sequel. Instead we have a shitty remake in Feig's own image.

Its literally the ghost from the logo. Zero fucking imagination.

Kids still go toy crazy, just not as much as they used too. Just depends on the toy. At work we got toys called Shopkins, no idea why they're so popular, but they sell out all the time.

>My sister
How's her foot game?

>Zero fucking imagination.
That should be Sony's slogan.

Are those toys even good as parts for custom figures?

>I dont know if it's a race thang or a lady thang but I'm cheap as hell

I have a strange and disturbing feeling that the movie will do well.

It scares me.

>her smile and optimism, gone

Many keks were had during the sony leaks. Truly a high point on Sup Forums.

>Thanks, Max Landis!
It's not his fault that they butchered my screenplay.

It's a big name movie in the summer with nothing big running the same weekend. It will have a decent weekend then shitty word of mouth will make it do poorly.
For fuckhuge numbers, the pink haired planetoid demo is NOT what a studio really wants. The sexism thing is manufactured to create controversy/publicity and keyboard warriors are the easiest faggots to bait. Realistically tumblr does not go to movies in droves, so no, there aren't enough feminazis and their beta orbiters to make this not be a stinker.

Holy shit the McCarthy one is really skinny

Why does Wiig look like Dwayne Dibbley?

No one wants to watch Frankenstein.
He cant carry a movie on his own.

The Mummy had to add tons of action and adventure shit to make Mummies enjoyable.

horror universes suck. Look at Freddy Vs. Jason and Alien vs. Predator.

I could snap your neck you delusional self absorbed bitch. Your a fucking pathetic shell of a man.

I agree with this and think it's the unpopular opinion.
I like all four of these sluts, even mccarthy, and i like the beast and the lesbian on SNL and wiig is always good imo. I think a lot of people would be totally ok with a decent ghostbusters SEQUEL (like them starting up a new franchise, years later, in the same universe as gb1 and 2 happened), but Feig completely shitting on everything and actively promoting some agenda he wants to shove down our throats is a big turnoff.
Why even take on a franchise if all you want to do is put your shitty stamp all over it? There are a lot of valid complaints about ep7 but if nothing else Abrams was able to make it "feel star warz'ish", more than even the prequels in my opinion. The prequels, especially ep2, felt more like a shitty flash gordon movie than star wars.