Imagine a situation where you are in a university...

Imagine a situation where you are in a university. Your classmate suddenly gives you a lot of attention and clearly has an interest in you. But she has a boyfriend. How do you proceed with this situation?

bump

Leave her alone

>Imagine a situation where you are in a university
Sorry man, you lost me.

Its a trap. Dont fall for it

Is BF a friend of yours? Leave her alone.
Could the BF beat the shit outta you? Leave her alone.
Is the BF a weak POS that you don't know? Go for it.

Fuck her boyfriend

I don't even know how her boyfriend looks like.

Normally I wake up

Sorry I'm not a native speaker. Now I know thanks.

bump

if he doesn't find out who cares. Do you think you are the only one who fucks her behind his back? Do you think it is so uncommon for women to cheat? Bfs without backbone try their best to look away when they have cheating GFs

he is just making fun. Like he can't imagine a university. He might probably also try to point out that it doesn't matter where you found this cheater

But she is the quiet, shy type. I can'ลง imagine that she would do this kind of stuff. But it makes it more hot tho.

Chances are she doesn't have any *sexual* interest in you, and you proceed to just hang out and casually spend time together like the buddies you are.

I continue to be awesome, don't instigate anything myself other than mild pg rated stuff, no trying to kiss her, not even hand holding, maybe a playful spank on her ass if the opportunity presents itself, but I do subtly let it be known that I'd fuck her silly if given the opportunity.

If she ever puts a serious move on me, I ramp up my game and I eat that pussy like it's chicken chow mein, make her cum three times, get my dick sucked, and fuck her in both holes by the end of the night.

By not being the aggressor, there's no way you can be blamed, but if you pass up willing pussy, you're a fucking cuck.

>virgin detected

But we never really talked to each other before. She suddenly started to give me attention.

This literally happened to me 8 weeks ago. Play around and give her everything her bf doesn't (attentionwise etc.). Profit.

Don't make friends with her. Ask her if she is down to hang out some time and have a few drinks at a bar or something. Fuck her if she is down, if she is teasing and is not down then don't waste time on her. You must have self respect for yourself, your time is valuable. Don't waste it on dumb cheating cunts unless she is throwing the pussy in your face. Good luck with growing up OP.

Wrongo numbnuts... I've employed this strategy on girls with boyfriends at least ten times and it's gotten me blowjobs at a minimum by every single one of them.

Thanks. I guess being chill about it is the best solution.

>she is the quiet, shy type
How did this myth become reality for so many men? Pretty much all my friends went for shy, quite girls and I admit I bought into it too. But then I realised that quiete, shy girls let their bfs eat shit and when I went for beauties I realised they weren't worse. My friends still believe wallflowers are better although they got cheated on by them too

sorry user, you reek of fake. Women are good at telling who is not genuine. I can smell the insecurity from you off my laptop screen.

I'm fucking some dude's girlfriend. It's great.

I said to her that we should go drinking sometime and asked what if he boyfriend gets angry. She replied that she doesn't like being bossed around and that she does what she likes. This kinda surprised me coming from this "shy" girl.

He is a cuck, and there's a good chance she's all yours if you don't fuck it up

>Women are good at telling who is not genuine.

No.... just no. Women eat lies like fucking cornflakes if they're believeable.

The one problem is that she is living with him.

Ignore and move on. I don't have time for thots

where are you from?

Doesn't matter, just don't get together with her at her place. When worlds collide, women get all messed in the head. Always have her meet you someplace else, so there's a mental seperation between the safety of her home and hanging out with you.

One of my friends was the object of desire of a fellow student. A few times she invited him (and me and other people) to her appartment where she was living with her bf. When bf wasn't in the room she actively hit on my friend. When bf was in the same room but they sat at a table she tryed to play footsie with my friend. When she was drunk she just didn't care.
Normally people who live with their BFs choose other places to cheat on him. Don't you have a social circle or why the fuck did you never witness how cheating works? I know plenty of women who cheat(ed) on their boyfriends

Yeah I didn't plan to be at her place. I ment that she could get kicked out if he finds out.

Fuck do you really care about the wellbeing of a slut that cheats on her bf? To kick her out he would need guts. Can he even do that by laws etc like what right does she have to live there? You sound like a total nice guy if she really is attracted to someone like you her bf must be the king of betas so you don't have to worry about her. If he found out he would most likely apologize and ask how he can be a better boyfriend

I don't care about her personally but it might hurt my social status if people know that I am the reason she got kicked out.

Depends... Are you looking for fun? Then you should see how far she will go...

If you're looking for something serious, forget about her at once... if she concideres cheating on her now bf, nothing will stop her on cheating on you.

YOU DECIDE...

if that's what you care about there is no reason to start a thread. Just let it be

I wanted to have different perspectives on this problem.

>fuck her boyfriend

lol, yes...pu8t your peen in him insted

Maybe if he is hot enough I will do it.