Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Act like a dude. You don't have to be an asshole to get girls, you just have to act like act dude. There are girls who want a nice beta guy they can control but fuck that man been there. Girls are already emotional, they don't need a guy that is super into feelings.

I wouldnt want to be your gf,because it would mean ti be your therapist
The car, the house etc are only the consequence of being a man with shit together. Be a confident man, not an asshole. Be kind, but not passive.
I personally consider myself a strong woman and i dont want someone to control, or control me... i want a good guy in my own team, to face life together.

Sorry i meant that to be for op

tits or gtfo

Did you choose to make that post, or did someone decide that for you?

>femanon
pick one
>tits
>gtfo

don't have to be an asshole just don't be a little puss either...be confident in yourself and just do you till you find the right girl.

Women want to control people. The "bad" men are someone they see as broken and that they can fix them. This fills two needs
1) he was fixed by her so he owes her love and respect.
2)she controlled a man and "fixed him" so she has the power.

Personal Storie.. divorced a half year ago.
Been a father the long time before (more then 10 years) acting like a dad . Caring building a nest..
Buying the good car not the evil (Touran and not the Golf Gti).. Now start to look around for a new girl in my life..Hm they dont want me to be an asshole no they say all of that caring and giving thinking and talking is standard and a real man should do this and many things more. So maybe there is more than only be an winy faggot start to be an man . A real man dont hit his ladie but is always caring. And if you cant do both .. ( Be strong and cool but careful and wise you are a on a long journey to manhood). Greetings from germany .

Let it all out, user. Let it aaaall out.

I tried being a lil bitch and it doesnt work. Apparently people dont like other people cant handle their own shit. Just be independant. And maybe go do something you wouldnt normally do. You have to get uncomfortable in order to be comfortable. If that makes sence. Unless being a lil bitch makes you comfortable then you have some serous re evaluation to do

There are two types of guys who seem attractive to woman. The asshole and the confident man.

The asshole usually severely suffers from inferiority complexes and has low self esteem. Its his greatest fear to be seen as weak by others so threats woman like shit. The womans needs are totally ignored by him because if he once does what the woman wants, he fears to be the pussy. Consequently, he doesn't give a shit about the women and she might misinterpret that kind of behaviour as 'dominant' and strong but in reality, he his a really weak person. For her, the relationship deals a lot of emotional damage.

Then, there is the confident man. He goes his own way and will not construct his life around the woman, but he treats her with respect and fulfils her needs without feeling inferior to her. He has high self esteem and has not problem to expose his weaknesses to his partner.

Woman look for confident man, that treat them good, not for assholes, but they sometimes can't see the difference at first.

So try build up confidence - it takes time, but it will come. Ask yourself who you are, what you want in life, what weaknesses are, try to improve yourself everyday... it will be hard, but once build a confident personality, you will enjoy life much more.

Try to become the confident man, not an asshole.

Nigger shitpost making me shitpost back

>tits
or
>gtfo

being confident =/= being an asshole.
OP if you want a woman you just need to be confident.
if you feel and act confident and you still get turned down, do you know what to do? find another chick.
if she is not interested in you then you should not be interested in her

femanon here.

About that "bigger man walks away" bit.
The bigger man walks away because he is confident that he has other shit he has to deal with. The only reason guys will smash the other one before walking away is because the girl is present, and if the girl doesn't know what they're walking away to, by knowing them personally, then they will look like they have no ambition at all. So to strangers, the man must display that he has ambition. Usually can't just walk away from a confrontation or a challenge by saying "i totally have something else." and impress a girl.

I want a guy with charm. All that means is he has to be confident in what he does, and that can be bumfuck anything. He only needs a car or a home because that's what I want, so we have similar ambitions. It's a real turnoff when a guy is materialistic.

The turn on is control over everything that comes into his life.

Including me

femanon
pick one
>tits
>gtfo

oh shut the fuck up

not true but yes there are a lot of those people but then it goes the other way also.

Every thread like this is full of self-professed love gurus giving advice about "acting" a certain way and making sweeping blanket statements about "what women like."

Let me put it this way, user. If you were to, perhaps, treat women like human beings, the same way you'd treat a man, instead of putting them on a pedestal and slavering over an idealized version of a person, they'd be more likely to feel comfortable around you. Maybe even enough to reciprocate those unrequited feelings.

is pretty much spot on. What you see as unimportant things like a house, a car, and money, is seen as a sign of stability and responsibility by most other people. By not having those things, by not pursuing your ambitions, you broadcast not just to women, but to everyone that you are not responsible or reliable, and that tends to be a huge turn off.

Find some confidence but at the same time, be you. The girl will come eventually and she will be worth it because she will share your values.

The ultra confident/assholes may find women that you describe, but they are the women who are likely equally as shitty and will eventually fuck them over anyway.

TL;DR: Find some self belief and you will find someone.

nice dubs
but
>claim you are femanon
>provides no tits
>kindly gtfo

1) This is a dumb generalization. Yes, some women prefer assholes, but not all women.
2) That said, only a few girls like pussies. You need to improve your self esteem/confidence.
3) This loser attitude of generalizing the problem ("all girls prefer assholes") won't get you anywhere. It will only turn you into a lonely, bitter person, if it didn't already. /r9k/ is full of sad examples.
4) Keep in mind that your beliefs change the way you see and experience the world. If you believe that all women are manipulative bitches who prefer assholes, your experiences will seem to confirm that, because you will be closed to women which are not like that ("they MUST be like that deep inside"). This is a kind of confirmation bias.

They only look like assholes to you because you dont know what confidence is. Women like you being straight forward with them.

Is this a poem?

Asshole????

Women want a man that is confident, good at conversation and has a career.

this is the most accurate explanation ever

Because the alternative is whiners like you.

You don't even like yourself, how can you expect someone else to like you? And when eventually you start liking yourself, what do you bring to the table? That hot chick spends an hour per day on her looks, what do you invest in that she's interested in? Because the asshole hits the gym.

Lol i only posted one time and "sorry was meant for op"
If i dont prove my gender what are you going to do? Cry?
Cry little pussy.

I dunno. I'm pretty confident, sure. My own car, am employed, and at least rent my own place. I mean, I guess if there were words tattooed on our bodies to describe us, ASSHOLE would be written across my forehead. I think there's more to it, though. I like to talk. There's a certain psychology to it. If you have a way with words, it can do wonders for you. It can also get you into some hazardous situations. I'm not talking about being a good liar, either. I'm a terrible liar. In fact, honesty gets me a lot further with women. It's that same honesty that gets me in trouble. But if you n know, or at least have some of the understanding behind the psychology of it, you can usually talk your way or of those hazardous situations. But, being smart, or using your words, doesn't help with the general neanderthal. So you gotta square up and lay some hands to a mother fucker to get your point across. Ladies, get you a man who can do both. Welcome to the internet, my name is Steve Buscemi. Fuck you, I'm funny.

As I finished reading that shit, I can clearly imagine you as a fat weeaboo wearing a fedora. Stop calling you "pussy" and "faggot". You don't like the way you are? Change it. Stop whining like a little bitch. If someone doesn't like you, just wait for it, someone'll come eventually. Plus: you don't need a relationship to be happy, start appreciating the beauty around you.

why are you posting on behalf of me?

Because look at.. fucking any mammal in existence. The asshole chases away the pussy and the pussy fucks man ass and cuddles and doesn't reproduce.

You'd be wrong

We get it OP, you love cock.