Hey guys! What about an MMF bisex thread? That's a fetish of mine...

Hey guys! What about an MMF bisex thread? That's a fetish of mine, trying to convince my wife to bring a dude home and have her watch him fuck me and cum in my mouth.

I'll post what I have.

My wife loves to play with my balls and ass. She pegs me sometimes too...

All we need is another guy to fuck me while I lick her pussy

she knows i'll love that

she comes like a fountain everytime I tell her these things while we fuck

I think she's close to make it happen (she wants to be the one to decide when and where it'll happen)

just a few more hints while we're having sex and... who knows. Christmas present?

last night, while she was toying herself and sucking my cock, I whispered in her ear that she'd really enjoy having a real cock in her pussy instead of a plastic one.

She came instantly.

She knows I love being on all fours, ass up

*sigh* one day it'll be my turn :-)

Bump

I can picture the scene: me coming back home, have my wife tell me to strip naked and to get on my knees

lurking

have her open the door to the bathroom and ask a guy to come out and take his cock out of his pants

she takes his cock and places it in my eager mouth, telling me to suck it and make it hard

hear her telling me what a good boy I am, she strokes his cock in my mouth

There's so little good, HD Bi stuff with A-level performers. just end up fapping a little to straight and a little to gay instead. :/

she takes us to the bed, telling me to get on all fours and to keep sucking his dick while she lubes my ass and fingers me

yep. extremely hard to find. I end up jerking off to bisex tumblrs.

she then asks the guy to come behind me and put his cock inside while she spreads my buttcheecks

she slaps my ass and asks me to move up and down his cock

then she lies down in front of me and takes my head in her hands, forcing my lips to close on her pussy

this goes on for a while then she turns me over. I'm on my back, still fucked by the guy and she sits on my face, watching his big cock pounding my ass

I can feel she likes it, I'm almost drowning in her pussy juices... she comes on my face and I can't do anything but swallow everything

she then asks to be fucked by him... she lies down on her back and he enters her. my mouth is there, licking her pussy and his shaft

when she's had enough, she puts on a strap on and fucks my ass while she tells me to suck on the guy's cock

she's pounding my hole and tells me to suck him until he's ready to cum

when he's close to cumming, she asks me to open my mouth like a good cumwhore and makes me beg for his sperm

and just like that, while she's still fucking my ass, I ask for his load in my mouth

I'm panting and begging for his cum... she likes that and starts to stroke his cock, rubbing the tip of it on my tongue

I can hear the guy moaning, he's getting close... and I'm also moaning like a bitch from the dildo in my ass

she slows down her strokes to let the guy cum in my mouth and tells me to stick my tongue out

I do as she says

I can feel hot sperm on my tongue and slowly getting down my throat. my wife pushes his cock in my mouth, telling me to swallow it all and to not waste a single drop

she then stops fucking me with the dildo, starts to suck on my cock and plays with a finger inside me