Are you telling me that white fathers arent more skeptical when their daughers date a black guy than a white guy?

Are you telling me that white fathers arent more skeptical when their daughers date a black guy than a white guy?

Are you telling me that white people in general arent more skeptical when their new neighbor have got a black or mid eastern last name than a white last name?

Are you actually telling me that people in general arent more prejudice against blacks than whites in your country?

You wouldnt mind being threated ad looked at just like black people are being in white countries? It wouldnt make any difference to you?

These are just some of the things that makes it easier to be white in white countries. So you are privileged.
You know all this, so why are you denying it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfPLcQhXpCc
youtube.com/watch?v=AAe-cGBPjW8&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am not. niggers do not deserve privilege.

So stop rioting and killing and raping so much as a race, and maybe people will treat you differently.

"Oh man I'm so offended that people only MOSTLY suppress their primal urge to survive for the sake of my fucking feels"

White privilege is when you dont know a problem exists because it doesnt affect you.

So you DO admit that civilized blacks are being threated worse than civilized whites?

This argument is retarded.

>Guys don't burn and riot and shit you should priest peacefully

>Guys don't take a knee or wear shirts during warm up and don't wear armbands and seriously your non violent protesting is super fucking stupid

yeah. just admit no matter what form of protest blacks do, you won't be happy

No, civilized whites are being treated FAR worse.
Blacks have whites cross the street away from them sometimes or throw them dirty looks; whites are killed disproportionately by blacks.

Look up the statistics, you brainwashed fucking faggot.

"Oh man you're so privileged, your family got shot up by blacks screaming about bix nood muh racial discrimination despite them being 3rd-generation immigrants who had zip to do with slavery or segregation, but MUH FEELS"

Take your tumblr bullshit somewhere else, I'm not more "privileged" than a hornet because I avoid it when I see it. I don't want to get fucking stung. The only privilege thing is the hornet for me not tracking down and exterminating its nest.

We're talking about LIVES here. Lives it's just not fucking POLITE to care about the loss of. Of course, blacks get shot way more than whites, too - by blacks. They treat EACH OTHER like shit to an even greater extent, and any time a black guy wants to accomplish something they go "hurrdurr u a house nigga"/

Guys don't fucking kill everyone around you and maybe people won't fucking despise you, how's that, faggot?

We won't until you stop piling up the fucking bodies. You're standing there with a bloody fucking knife yelling "stop slapping us just for stabbing you, why so racist?"

Then you have the fucking GALL to complain that we're not happy no matter which way you stab us or phrase it, you deluded cunts.

So long as you admit that no matter what whites do, you won't be happy until they're all gone.

Fuck you.

There is no society in the world where blacks have existed in any civilized way.

That's really gonna help the situation. Get back to your steam begging thread faggot

I dont deny white priveledge, but here is the problem.

I grew up in a black majority neighbourhood in an indian majority city.

My girlfriend is not white. Most of my friends are not white. I dont get suspicious of foreign sounding names. I dont have a reflex fear or suspicion response when i see a black guy walking around with a hood on.

I understand the trouble in the black community, what oppression has done and the fact theyre more prone to gang violence and criminal activity because of sociological problems... Not race inferiority.

I know that even that is just a loud minority.

And yet, im still getting called racist, having my priveledge checked, being treated like some kind of monster that is directly and solely responsible for slavery when i know for a fact all ive worried about is making enough money and eating, and i work hard to acheive it.

Also theres a huge misunderstanding that it was white people who did that shit. It was the english, i know well because im irish, we werent treated so well either.

And that still shouldnt matter because that shit was 200 years ago.
Look, black lives matter is noble at its core. Make police accountable. Whatever. But you didnt account for the retards, who exist in large numbers in every race.

The black retards who cant actually understand the concept are now coming after people like me, and the white retards and proving to them that they should.

Thats my problem.

Just keep race mixing. Soon noone can say shit.

I'm not even black. Just pointing out the truth. Its funny how you went full victim complex there though. Not too different than a SJW. And I hate SJW bullshit. All I am saying is that most of you people are full of hate and can't see things rationally when it comes to race.

:^)

You already got a black president, equal representation in Congress and for the most part free college for any lazy fuck who shows the slightest interest in not mugging people. What the shit else do you want? Fucking free dole out payments fir life? Most of you already get that. Just shut the fuck up already and work for shit of you want it and stop fucking whining.

>maybe people won't despise you

You grow up in delusion? The only way this is gonna stop is when white people either go full Hitler and kill all the black people or they stop being fucking stupid and be helpful. But hey it's better to be all

>hurr niggers r so niggerish y they so stupit

Youre talking about certain situations that a few people gets involved in sometimes in their life. Nowhere even near half of the population gets involved in those situations.

Im talking about the everyday life structurs in the society that everybody is involved in. Im talking about making a normal living. Getting a job, dating someone, buying a house etc.

Yeah there is a disproportionate amount of violence coming from the black community. Did I deny that?

We do need to get to the bottom of the situation and and make sure the black communities are in better shape financially and socially, so that their crime rates go down

Its the same shit when white people visit the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Fuck you and your double standards faggot. Hang yourself.

No one needs to help niggers, they need to get over their conflate egos and become a part of society. They choose to live on the fringe living their ghetto nigger society. There's a ton of blacks that have adapted to society because they stopped blaming whites for their problems and started acting like humans instead of retards.

This guy gets it. Sorry about the fallout you're catching. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Stay you.

sheeit. black people didn't even know the election was over and attacked a white guy the next day and tried to make a show of it yelling "don't vote trump" as if other people could still vote for him. they don't what the fuck exists at all.

#asianprivilege.
small dick

Black privilege is when you can sit on an 800 phone all day and complain on the intern about the injustices of black peopke and justify your peers raping, stealing, killing as a whole other races fault.

This.

I work in trades. Half my co workers are black. Most of them have criminal histories and a bad relationship with police.. All of them hate black lives matter and think its just black youth making excuses and trying to blame white people instead of just getting a job.

One of them, a great friend of mine, just got his son a job and threw him out his house because he started talking about black lives matter. He literally said "all lives matter gtfo"

Please explain how any of that equates to privilege...

Ever heard of the old saying "birds of a feather flock together?" Like groups of people tend to seek eachother out. Even in elementary school where the majority of children retain a semblance of innocence and naivete, children of like skin color will gravitate towards eachother because it is something they obviously have in common.

Yes, and im not denying it. So how do I have double standards? My message was for people who are in denial.

Im my dreams black people do bad things to me

Why do black people do bad things to me in my dreams

if nyc were all white then all crime in nyc would be from white ppl

Black privilege in africa is worse

Not to mention, the majority of what you are referring to has nothing to do with race. It has more to do with social standing.

If you live in a neighborhood full of doctors and lawyers, race means nothing because of your social status. To move in to that neighborhood, you have to be "worth" a certain amount.

easier to meet women, easier to buy a house, get job etc.

Birds of a feather flock together. exactly. And since whites are more in leading positions in white countries theyll make it easier on other whites since they flock together.

I am basically in the same situation as you except I come from NZ. Mixed friends/ girlfriend yet I still get my privilege checked and called racist all the time, what a world we live in.

This. If you want black privilege, fuck off back to africa nigger.

Really? I have never once in my life been called a racist just because I'm white.

Being asked/told to 'check your privilidge' is not the same as being told youre racist. You can benefit from structural discrimination by being white without doing anything wrong. Its just you/we dont have to face discrimination...and that is a leg up over a minority. Maybe some folks misuse the term, but thats what its about, not blaming anyone for shit that happened 200 years ago, just considering that maybe things would be hardwr for you if you werent 'privileged'

You dont know what social standing people have when you dont know them. Then youll just judge by their skin colour or name. And since people are more prejudice against non whites...you do the math.

Your the one who initiated victim complex.
>No form of protest is acceptable :*(
He just used the same logic against you and you called out what he saw lol
Also peaceful protest that aren't made for ulterior motives work well. Failing NFL player takes a knee for BLM to stay relevant and have a spot on his team. Doesn't quite fit your agenda

White privilege is knowing that when I apply for a position at any level of government, my chances of being hired are immediately reduced to 67% because of employment equity.

>easier to meet women
You've got to be kidding me...
>easier to buy a house
As long as you have decent credit and a decent job, realtors don't care about your race. They speak the language of money.
>easier to get a job
This has got to be the stupidest argument ever. As a white male myself, let me tell you, minorities have a much easier time getting jobs.

You make these assumptions with no real basis. I don't want to resort to ad hominems, even though we're not on Sup Forums, so I am going to assume nothing about you. But, having grown up in the inner city, and attended public schools, I have actually lived this. White privilege does not exist. If anything, minority privilege is an actual thing.

Look at all the minority college scholarships.
Look at affirmative action.
Look at government assistance programs.

This.
Also don't forget about non-white jobs in Sweden and much of the EU. The only time this is acceptable is acting (ex. for a roll of an African); outside of this you are affecting hard working peoples livelihood and causing less qualified people to fit these positions

Ill say again.. I grew up in an indian majority city...

They are elected into our local government (hell ive even voted them in), they are most of our CEOs and general managers, and hold most of the money and power. Black people also hold a lot of money and power. You know that neighbourhood i told you about i grew up in thats mostly black? Its upper middle class.

It IS harder to get a job there if youre white. Indians are well favoured. This is objective truth. It is well joked about by all and im not even mad. Typical human behaviour and what not.

But whos attacking me and my friends? Whos jumping us in dark alleys over what the white man has done? (in our rich neighbourhood) whos checking our priveledge?

The aforementioned black retard youth who are too dumb to actually understand what any of it means. Theyre priveledged in a city where the typical rules in the US do not apply. Then they go on the internet and read some SJW posts and head out with baseball bats.

Also my mom has been beaten up and called racist. She drove a city bus. A woman tried to ride for a quarter, my other said the fair is 3 dollars. That women beat the fuck out of her.

Your whole rules and movement dont apply at all to where i grew up and yet theyre beginning to uprise over shit they read online posted by people like you. Thx man. Fuck you.

Again with the assumptions. As if white folks are the only ones that do this sort of thing. Minorities are FAR worse when it comes to what you just mentioned.

Okay, I have a question.
I hear arguments about the privilege thing all the time, and it makes me wonder. No one says what to actually do after aknowledging said privilege.
Let's say for a sec that all whites colectively said "okay, we have it better."
Then what? What was the gain, except a childish victory in the sense that all you did was get someone to admit they're are wrong?
What's the follow up for successfully checked privilege?

White privilege is a social construct. Not here to debate, just to inform :-)

In Canada we have tons of grants for immigrants and black people (even with our low black population). There is not a single grant for being white. I know a black someone who averaged 60 in applied (college) level highschool and still got grants over white people who were getting upper 80s in IB (above academic/university stream). Just doesn't seem right

Whites have EARNED their privilege.

Literally the only non fucked up countries in the world besides Japan are white.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfPLcQhXpCc

Please explain this anomaly then.

Ive had the same question. Apparently youre supposed to feel guilty about it and then join the protest or youre racist.

Don't forget to let your girlfriend cuck you with a black guy to show that your submissive to change. Its what I imagine OP is letting go on right now

White privilege does not exist. The playing field in all facets of life is actually tilted *away* from white men and towards women and minorities. Minorities get better scholarship, better college admissions, better jobs through affirmative action (a mediocre unqualified black man will get a job over a qualified/experienced white man if they are below the "quota").

The truth of the matter is that black people have an exponentially higher proclivity torwards violent crime, poverty, and living off of government aid. This is why there's not one decent black community in the nation. It says a lot about a people that anywhere they exist in numbers is always a bad area.

Seriously, like blacks commit over 90% of violent crime when they're a 13% minority. They're primitive aggressive and stupid. They also have a tendency to live off of government aid. The government has a very specific way of granting aid (whether it be food stamps, cash assistance, section 8 housing, etc); if you check the little "African American" ticker box, you get government aid without exception. Those social service workers are usually nig-centric "down-with-whitey" types, and the ones that aren't are so scared of being called racist that they don't question the black applications. Now a white person (particularly a white male) has to jump through serious hoops to get government aid, and usually they wind up denied for years even if they've got some horrible ailment like NO GODDAMN LEGS! It's because so many niggers are accepted for welfare without question (it's the majority of them, well over half), that there are very few slots left for people that really need it.

Blacks always ask for reparations and the truth is that they're already collecting them via government aid, it just has a different name.

White privilege doesn't exist, REPUTATIONS do. If people rob, rape, kill, and leech welfare; all out of proportion to their numbers, eventually they get a reputation for it

Also, people act like the white race claims to be high and mighty. Let me be the first to tell you that there are plenty of shit tier white folks. Just look at the guys in the mid eastern US who cook meth and live in trailer parks, etc. You don't hear them attacking well-to-do blacks or hispanics.

But why would I feel guilty about something I myself don't take part in? I don't hear them rushing to apologize for offenses committed by other races or their own, ans thats fine because you shouldn't have to. What influence could I possibly have had on things in the past, as well as things comitted by people I don't even know. I didn't choose to be born white, and isn't it a big SJW thing not to put people down solely based on their conditions at birth? (Sexual orientation, disability, economic level, etc)

'
White privilege doesn't exist, REPUTATIONS do. If people rob, rape, kill, and leech welfare; all out of proportion to their numbers, eventually they get a reputation for it'
Making assumptions based on a generalisation of a person's race is both racist and uneducated. Therefore, justifying 'white privilege' with such an argument is invalid.

This guy gets it.

because blacks commit more crime per capita retard. discrimination is not always bad. like discriminating between a hand grenade and an apple. black people EARN their extra scrutiny, by doing murder, by doing armed robbery, by keeping the criminal way of life a priority.

It's not a generalization. It's empirical, statistical fact...

Legit how the brain functions to lower risk and increase rewards is by discerning what is dangerous and what is not. I've had bad encounter with Natives (Canada's niggers) and will not be about to walk in to hug them and sing songs just cause some pansy doesn't care if they get stabbed

In what way is that privilege? Privilege has nothing to do with the way people look at you on the street no matter how hard it hurts your feelings, white privilege would be like if white people got special scholarships or had programs to help them get jobs over more experienced people or if you got bigger punishments for committing crimes against white people.

White people have none of those things. Black privilege is the real problem.

I dont have these answers.

As i posted i lived and grew up in in a city that was extremely multicultural and rich educated indians were the majority.

Indian priveledge is the law of the land there. Its objective well talked about and noones even mad.

Next up is middle class black people, then middle class white people. Were a minority

We lived in harmony, no problems. We were a testament to the fact races can live together.

Then black lives matters happened and now white people are getting treated like shit and my mom got beat up and some people got killed and were getting called racist and getting our priveledge checked.

Im not even more racist because of it. I just learned black people are every last bit as fucking stupid as ultra right wing white americans.

No, no you're missing the point. Maybe there is a statistical fact that a higher percent of blacks commit crimes than white people. Therefore, assuming that the average nigger is more likely to be a criminal than the average white person may be somewhat justified but is still racist.

Then, by the same token, claiming white privilege exists is racist again white people. But somehow, minorities are exempt from being labeled as racists.

Don't you think if their lives mattered, we'd stop shooting them?

>Late Night Thoughts

are you telling me nonwhites aren't?

they act just the same way. if a black guy dates a asian girl, the father are just as skeptical if not more. or a white guy dates a black girl and her mother and all her friends become skeptical and actually blames her for being a race betrayer. why is that a bad thing to say for a white gut but not a black? minorities are not less racist, they are more. i personaly don't hate any other race, but i love my own. but because it happens to be white, i am labeled a racist for it.

people like you are the ones pushing teens into becoming nazies because nazies are the first to come up to them and defend them when they are discriminated against, and in some cases actually the only ones defending them. if people like you would stop fighting racism with racism, racism would have died years ago. instead you've made it worse. now fuck off back to your racist website called tumblr that hate native European people because of their race. it's disgusting. it's not even joke racism like it's mostly here, but real hard racism.

>if people like you would stop fighting racism with racism, racism would have died years ag

This guys gets it. The so-called champions against racism are precisely the ones who perpetuate it (and profit off of it).

Pic related.

Whites get shot more than blacks in all crimes. 3x as likely in violent crimes. Cops are scared to shoot blacks due to a riot every time one is shot; even if justified.

just saying that source isn't very reliable..

>whites have some obligation to help blacks

Uhm no. When they have an epidemic of fatherless households raising buffoons for children in a cyclical fashion you don't just come "ask Whitey" to fix it for you. That's a community problem that needs to be fixed by the immediate community. I'm Irish, my grandparents faced discrimination and still overcame it. It can be done if you shut the fuck up and do what you have to do instead of wasting time making excuses.

You think yelling "Down with Whitey" anytime they're not getting a handout or complaining about white privilege when the vast majority of whites aren't half as racist as blacks is going to convince us to help them somehow?

You've got 10 year olds being taught it's all whiteys fault "becuz muh slavery" when these motherfuckers weren't even born in the 20th century and they're still using it as excuse.

Get fucking real.

Rappers like eminem and macklmore have profited off stealing black culture whilst giving minimal back. At least iggy azalea sucks black dick lol. Don't get me started on 'G-Eazy', the man is literally glamorising being a 'G' whilst having a university degree and pretty easy upbringing.
That being said it's been going on for years, rock was primarily a black genre until Elvis stole it and marketed it to a white audience.

Tell it to your fucking elected officials like a normal person. It's dipshit Democrats like the dumbass mayor in Chicago making the shit a sanctuary city and telling his police not to even patrol the ghettos anymore (news flash, cops generally make things safer). Yet blacks just toe the line and blindly vote the same Democrat dipshits into office instead of looking into who's making the decisions or where the problems come from.

1. he's not really black
2. he's hardly "american" growing up in hawaii
3. he didn't win senate; his opponent dropped out
4. he didn't win president; hillary got dumped
5. he didn't win again; stupid christians were too unsavory

no hero here. certainly not a black one. to be a "hero", they have to do something you can EMULATE--blacks emulate everything--to become the "most powerful person in the world". it's rigged. he was a manufactured joke and the secret rulers HATE hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAe-cGBPjW8&t=0s

Seriously, imagine the outrage if this was the other way around.

blacks have profited off white culture by getting jobs at white businesses and being apart of society in America while giving minimum back. Your logic is so flawed its not barely fun to make fun of. Black people live in a white society where white people pay their bills yet they blame white people for their problems they caused. The least they could do is not blame whites for their non-existent oppression

i just mean, there is nothing you can LEARN from obama to become powerful. it's like he won the lottery OVER AND OVER. he's a joke.

>posting an hour and a half video on a thread that's going to last 15 minutes

You must be new here. Maybe type a rebuttal next time you shitstain.

It's easier to blame your problems on someone else rather than face them head on.

>not clicking the title to watch the documentary on youtube

Yep. Totally new here.

That video is very relevant to your post. You are insulting someone that was trying to back you up. That's Sup Forums though.

You realize that lil Wayne, Birdman, Jay-Z, Kanye West and most any "gangsta rapper" has at least 1 college degree if not multiple ones, right?

eminem and macklemore owe black people something because they created some beats and sang some words on a cd?

This is the type of "Dey owe us" shit that makes white people just tune you the fuck out. It makes no sense whatsoever. I guess they finally gave up on saying people owe them for slavery and are just nitpicking random shit now. If anything blacks are entitled as fuck when they have literally no reason to be.

they are though. blacks are ruining for blacks. whites have done nothing more than try to help, but blacks ruins it.

>more crime
>white government recruits more cops
>blacks kill the cops and kill innocent people cause one or two of the cops shot one guy.

>white government give blacks welfare to get a job
>dont get a job cause wanna be a gang bangr n shit daoug

>blacks getting ass raped my mosquito's in Africa and cant do shit cause all their animals die.
>whites finds a solution to how to exterminate all the mosquitoes.
I'm literally scared for what they are going to do after we fix it.

whites don't try to oppress black people. we have a shit ton of laws against it so you or no one will get discriminated at work. still they oppress them self by shooting and destroying other black peoples property. imagine all those businesses that closed after black lives mater destroyed their property for no reason at all. imagine all the people who lost their jobs because black lives mater fucked them over to fight """"racism"""" with more racism. even black business owners got their life ruined because of this. no one is trying to oppress you, but since you are fighting a racist that don't exist with racism towards the innocent, you are just fucking up more for yourself. stop blaming innocent people for your problems and try to improve on them instead of blaming others for it.

Its a matter of being aware of it. Maybe if you know about and are conscientious, you will be less likely to discriminate yourself. you might have more sympathy for minority folks and less tolerance for the biased attitudes that enable the continuing discrimination

Dude youre not fooling anyone. You are not from the US.
>well joked about
No self respecting burger would ever say that shit

>tolerate my biased opinions but no one else's

Ok, faggot. Sounds legit.

Youre retarded. Racism is alive and thriving. As a white person, I have absolutely seen black folks not get a job because theiw would be boss is racist. There's a lot of fairly open racism out there. If you dont see it you are blind. Just look at the language used here on Sup Forums

Yes, I agree.

When people don't like things, they should burn their own towns to the ground. Neat.

I can guarantee you there are more blacks using racial slurs like "cracka" and "whitey" than there are whites still saying "nigger."

I agree, racism is alive and well (in black communities). The rest of us have more important shit to worry about.

>i can be intolerant but you cant
Fuck off with that hypocrisy. I can be intolerant of your intolerant views. I'll chose to be intolerant of people because of ther actions, not because of the color of the skin they were born with. You can chose your own ideology, who you dont respect. Its a free country

the trend is you already fucked all our feminist white whores so why are you still fucking talking?

Im not from the US.
I didnt even say i was or wasnt.

But thats the point. Theyre all acting like all this shit applies up here. Its a crazy mad witch hunt.

Toronto or Vancouver?