Fast forward

>everyone else is gone to bed
>we're in the living room chit chatting while trying to fall asleep
>she/they comes up on my couch, keeps talking
>hits a weird nerve
>we start making out
>eventually start doing all kinds of weird shit
>calls me Daddy the whole time
>>eventually play along and do some daddy/daughter roleplay until she falls asleep
>i even cheated on my girlfriend

What the ultimate fuck. I promise on everything Sup Forumsros, this is not b8. I'm legit unnerved.

Bumpin with tits

Strange that she didn't care about being referred to as a girl when she had a cock in her mouth.

did you just assume its gender?

Or as my "daughter"

Also, I was soft most of the time because I'm drunk as fuck, so she didn't suck for very long.

Your gf has bad friends

Friend's bf's friend

Let me start over

My buddy's girlfriend's friend is the one I fucked.

did she have a vagina? thats the important part. if yes, you're fine (other than the cheating thing) and I'm not sure what you're going on about

It's weird because I wasn't fucking expecting it, and it's nkt okay because I was drunk and soft.

[Spoiler]Though we kinda agreed we'd fuck again when I could get it up. [/Spoiler]

>inb4 spoilers don't work on Sup Forums

>brings lesbian/genderqueer/whatever friend over
you need to be more specific. Describe (1) her anatomy, (2) what gender you would assume from seeing her on the street, and (3) her sexual preference.

>eventually start doing all kinds of weird shit
what was the weird shit? and if it isn't well beyond normal stuff like her sticking a finger in your butt, then this is too boring for Sup Forums

She had daddy issues. Absent father's make people crave the attention of men, which usually results in craving dick. It's not her fault, but tell your buddy to be careful...

In all seriousness though yeah you should feel bad about cheating on your girlfriend but you're not the first and you won't be the last to have done that.

I guess you feel weird about having sex with someone who identifies as a weird gender and whatever but at the end of the day all your mammalian brain sees is a 6/10 female and alcohol does the rest. Likewise for the roleplaying shit you were doing - the fact that you seem uncomfortable with it suggests that she instigated and you went along cos you were drunk - fuck it you had a good time and now you've got a good story, you don't have to roleplay ever again if you don't want to

This guy is trying to jerk it to the story

i don't get it. is your point that your freaked out over that you have ed? or is it that this girl sexually assaulted you? i'm losing interest

"What the fuck just happened" proceeds to write a story entailing all the details on what happened.

:)

any pics?

That's what I was thinking. Or she got molested by dad. Also, nice trips.

The weird part is that it was completely unexpected and that the daddy thint came up, which was even further unexpected.

She was biologically female, and later basically called herself out on her bullshit

I don't feel like it, I'm drunk. Will open a new thread later though.

She's a 6/10, why pics? Also, nice dubs.

bye bye relationship

I'm not going to tell my gf about, obviously.

>She's a 6/10, why pics? Also, nice dubs.

I fap to everything. dubs demand pics

Tooooo baaaaaad

You don't deserve to be in a relationship if you would cheat on somebody

Yeah, shes going to accuse you of rape within the next few days so that she has a whole new bunch of drama to layer onto the gender bullshit, giving xe/xir/helicopterself a whole fresh drama sandwich to sell for those metaphorical attention dollars.

this

I agree with you, though to be fair I wasn't sure what was happening. Besides that, yes, I am undeserving of a girlfriend.

Boi.

Dude

reroll

I was afraid of that at first, but then the Daddy thing came about. Trust me, I'm in the clear.

This

If she's mentally unstable enough to follow that dumb bullshit, there's nothing stopping her from exploiting ot now.

They are creatures of sociopathic exploitation. They'll do anything for pity or attention.