21/m graduate lawyer

21/m graduate lawyer

never smoked, drank or taken drugs

never had a gf

am i normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

uq.edu.au/study/program.html?acad_prog=2042
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. now smoke this shit, drink this shit, hit this shit and go fuck a bitch. It'll be easier now that you are making money.

In today's society? No, you're far from the norm.

also, you might be a serial killer. Are you or have you ever killed people serially OP?

I applaude you OP. That's most definitely sarcasm either.

Not sarcasm*

You're going to make shit loads of cash so just be yourself find a nice woman and wait till marriage. You've got a genuine shit at the American dream at this point.

Sup Forums is full of normal people

thanks for the comments

im keeping a tab on this thread

wtf is a graduate lawyer

its what a moron who has never even tried getting into law school might call it.

>thatfacewhen.jpeg law school requires a 4 year bachelor degree
>tfw calling yourself a lawyer takes 3 years of law school + bar passage.
>tfw 21 and not 24-25 MINIMUM

fucking pretender cuck

in australia you finish high school at 17, and you can study pre-med, law, engineering, optometry, etc - there are a lot of university courses you can take

if you study law (4 year course) you finish by 21. a graduate lawyer means a lawyer who is within the first 2 yrs of graduating.

Wasn't aware you could become a lawyer without going to law school. if he's 21 then he would be a recent college grad at best

in the Australia, law does not require a 4 year bachelor degree.

this is a really common fact. do a bit of Googling. look up The University of Queensland, the Queensland University of Technology, Griffith University, the University of Sydney, etc. The only law school in Australia that requires a 4 year bachelor degree is the University of Melbourne JD program which nobody does

The market for lawyers in america is really saturated and it's not even that good to go into at the moment

to become a lawyer you must go to law school, whether you are in australia or the united states.

the difference is that to study law in the united states you need to have a bachelor's degree.

in australia, the vast majority of people who study law do so straight after high school, but it is a competitive application process and you do need to be at the very top of your classes

that is why in australia you end up having lawyers in their very early 20s, and in the US new lawyers tend to be in their mid- to late- 20s.

Some schools accept a 3 year bachelor, but yeah, you're right.

You are still innocent. Congratulations

No he's not right lol.. I live in Australia. Read the above comments

The vast majority of people in Australia who study law do so after high school. This is because law is an undergraduate course in Australia which does not require a 3/4 year bachelor's degree - you need to do very well in high school and it is a competitive application process to get into law school afterwards

in the United States that is correct: law is a POST-graduate course which means you need to have a 3/4 year's bachelor's degree

Wtf is a 3 year bachelors. For any serious bachelors degree you need around 120 credits. In 3 years that would be 20 per semester which is maximum plus require every single class on the curriculum being offered exactly when needed which is rare.

But then again I'm a surgeon at 17 so I guess it's possible.

So is this good or bad?
How is the lawyer quality in Australia?

No wonder Australian law is fucked.

Wrong. You're talking about the US. In Australia, as the OP said, you can study law after High School which means you are 21 by the time you finish, and you can be a 21 year old lawyer (or "graduate lawyer")

Are you vegan?
No seriously do something
At least get a girl before you end up depressed and lonely

Nope. The OP is right on this one. I studied law at the University of Sydney and finished by the time I was around 22 (because I studied part-time). You can easily finish by 20 or even 21 if you are dedicated enough to do full-time studies. In fact, most of the grad lawyers I know are 21-23.

Clearly OP is from Australia, not the United States

You're a pussy ass bitch OP

I graduated with a Bachelor of Laws at the age of 21, and I'm turning 22 on the 19th of December this year.

I am not a recent college graduate lol. You do realise I am from Australia, right? You don't need to do a 4 year bachelor's degree to study law. Read the other comments here on this thread

He is wrong.

Wrong. You can study law in Australia and graduate by the time you're 21. Proof? uq.edu.au/study/program.html?acad_prog=2042

Do google searches on every other University in Australia. The only university that requires a bachelor's degree is the University of Melbourne. Their Law School is the highest ranking in Australia but it also has very few people enrolled. They are thinking of cancelling the program because all the smart kids flock to UQ/uSyd, etc.

I can see there is a lot of jealousy on this thread. Fact is if you just read the comments and do basica Google searches on the law schools in Australia, youll quickly realise that ALMOST EVERYONE finishes law school at 21/22/23 in Australia. You can study after High School, and that's what most people do

22/m graduate lawyer here

smoke drink and take drugs

makes it easier to handle the second thing

then start making bank and it all changes

Professional training plays a big role. In the US you have a law degree and then actually passing the bar exam. In Aus there is less of an academic barrier to entry but it's a $10k graduate diploma

The fact that so many people are getting jealous is quite encouraging

Maybe it's not so bad after all. If I am envied then that means something must be working for me :p

I don't think anyone here is jealous. I would NEVER go to a 22 year old for a lawyer. EVER. Even if it were free. You won't have my respect until you're well in your 30s. 22 year olds are WAY too immature.

You're normal, now fuck off

NYPA

Dude you need to get a life.