The Clone Wars is the highest point in the Star Wars current canon. Including all 7 movies

The Clone Wars is the highest point in the Star Wars current canon. Including all 7 movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvamRJvAB2U
youtu.be/jC6F-Yf0dzo
youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4
youtu.be/OcXaicGvcvA?t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it gave us orange buttcheeks so yeah, talon is still best girl

It is true.

Probably agree, what went so right?

>the clone war scenes
>dooku duels
>space vietnam

>wanna watch it because I kinda like SW
>I hate Anakin

wat do?

Typical sci-fi syndrome. First season kinda sucks but then it gets better when the suits stop fucking shit up and leave the writers do their thing.

Too bad Legacy is complete shit.

It made me like Anakin.

so watch it? How many seasons/ep per season are there?

DO NOT USE THIS LIST

DO NOT USE THIS LIST

IT IS A SHIT LIST THAT LEAVES OUT GREAT EPISODES AND INCLUDES POINTLESS FILLER.

Its a total of 121 episodes and a tv movie. It starts off really slow, but by the beginning of season 3 its already great, and only gets better from there.

By the end of Season 5 you are in "as good as The Empire Strikes Back" territory.

Well, I guess I'm gonna watch it then. You promise no cunty Anakin? I hated his every other incarnation to date.

Agree. Granted it's a series and not a movie so it fleshes out the universe so well. Was glad to see them tackle the Order 66 stuff.

Also quick question for anyone who might have watched it more recently than I have. I could have sworn there's an episode where after trying to access the records on Sifo-Dyas they ask who restricted access and the computer says Palpatine, right?

Different user but I think he is pretty ok in CW. It isn't so overly emotional like the movies so you don't have to watch him trying to get Hershlags punany or do some other retarded shit.

First season is somewhat shaky and has Grevious as some kind of afternoon cartoon villain sometimes, but once season 2 rolls around it gets really good.
It is definitely my favorite installment in the SW universe.

Ashoka is hot

Actually, TCW fixes every single issue Anakin had and turns him into a likeable character. His scenes with Obi-Wan are fucking A+ and you can feel the bromance between the two, unlike in the movies where you're told but never shown.
Plus he has little dark side moments and hints at the future, which are fucking amazing and hilarious at times.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvamRJvAB2U
(Skip to approximately 1:25)

He's a cunt, but not unbearably so. Most of his cuntish moments feel pretty justified. Definately the most humanized and relatable version of anakin. You can see his decent to the dark side, but it's not shoved down your throat, and it's presented in a realistic way.

A couple of very very minor spoiler examples is when he snaps and force chokes Poggle the Lesser to get information out of him in season 2 or when he straight up beats the shit out of a guy for hitting on padme youtu.be/jC6F-Yf0dzo

Reminder that this is canon

what happened to her? order 66'd ?

Actually she is still alive during the GCW.

U mean KOTOR

>CANON

>I could have had my hot young padawan instead of that aging jew hag
>I have no legs because of this

KOTOR II*

Ok, last question. Watch the movie or skip it?

>I'M 45 BUT LOOK LIKE I'M 60 BECAUSE I CHOSE THE AGEING HAG JEWESS INSTEAD OF MY RED HOT YOUNG PADAWAN
>I COULD BE PLOWING MY 39 YEAR OLD TOGRUTA SMOKESHOW OF A WIFE RIGHT NOW
>I JUST KILLED THE EMPIRE SO IT'S NOT LIKE ANY OF IT MATTERED ANYWAY
>WHY IS MY FAGGOT SON FROM THAT BITCH THE LAST THING I HAVE TO SEE BEFORE I DIE
>I HAVE NO LIMBS BECAUSE OF THIS

The movie's only interesting part is that it introduces Asoka, it's meh otherwise.

I'd say watch it for completionest sake, but it's easily the worst part of the series and is completely skippable. The only important part is the introduction to Ahsoka (she's insufferable until season 3ish though).

Skip the 3D movie. It is pretty bad and childish.

There is a comic movie in two parts made by the guy who did Samurai Jack. That one is pretty good but has nothing to do with the TV series. The powerlevels of some characters are rather over top tho.

Grevious is an absolute Monster in this one and so fucking cool.

Skip it. Shit sucks.
It introduces Ahsoka. Anakin doesn't like her, she doesn't like him, they impress each other, they get along in the end but still tease each other.
That's all you need to know. Enjoy the show, bro!

NOT CANON
O
T

C
A
N
O
N

She gets to fight Vader in Rebels.
youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4

I've seen the originals, prequels and the disney one, but i've never really been into clone wars and such. There are like a dozen shows and shit. Where do i start? What do i do?

STILL A VERY GOOD ANIMATION MOVIE!!!!

It being Canon would be an absolute clusterfuck because Mace just obliterates an entire army plus Mega super-weapon with his fists.

There are actually only 2 relevant shows. The Clone Wars, and Rebels. Rebels is more or less a sequel show to The Clone Wars, so I'm saying start at season one of there, even though Rebels makes perfect sense without seeing TCW first.

Star wars tv is actually pretty simple to get into, especially if you only care about the canon stuff. It's the books and comics where things get a bit more complicated

She should've rekt him then and there. Dumb sentimental bitch.

Yeah i think that was in late season 5 or 6

They end up finding dyaz but dooku kills him and they have probably one of the best lightsaber duels in the show

youtu.be/OcXaicGvcvA?t=30
Clonewars animations are also pretty darn good.

Every time

>Why would the counsel keep this a secret from me?
>They don't trust you Anakin, I trust you, I'm your friend

You're half-right.

"A" clone wars was the highest point

>Felucia scene
>Clone troops jumping from a LAAT gunship
>Y Wings dropping napalm
>It ain't sheev starts playing

>Yoda fighting Darth Bane
>Hang on, I know that voice
>Check credits
>Luke voiced Bane

wish i was 13 so i could enjoy this show

it's impossible as an adult

While clone wars clears up a lot of the problems, it also introduces one, it confirms that Duku knew Sheev was Sidious and that he was playing both sides for ultimate power.

That makes this scene and his lack of "Sheev did it" very unusual whereas before you could just think he didn't know.

I'm pretty sure hi'm knowing Sheev was Sidious was always the case. I mean he meets him face to face at the end of AotCs.

Also it seems Sheev taught Dooku about spinning.

always reminds me

Post more webm's!!!

But the thing is, the cartoon clone wars is canon, it is literally the introduction for episode III. It shows Grievous getting his cough and Sheevs kidnapping.

>vader's laser sword glows green when he strikes
what did they mean by this

>"user must be color blind"
>watch video again
>he is right

Fuck off with your shit list. You're going to miss some things from the shit episodes.

Idiot, at least use the actual cartoon

It isn't.

Pic related is.

>green instead of red
>white inside of black
ultimate pottery

Liking the OT is literally the most normie and reddit shit you can do.

And then i went and spoiled it all by making something stupid like rebels.

In ANH, the saber effects cause occasional green flashes to occur when the sabers strike. I think the same digital glitch happens in ESB and ROTJ too, but I remember it most from ANH. Rebels just took that aspect of lightsabers and put them in the show as an homage to the original duel. Personally, I like it, but I can see how it would come off as weird to some people.

>liking TFA is literally the most normie and reddit shit you can do.

ftfy

with Lucas pottery

without any pottery

kek

oh shit, was that Xizor?

Not even my normie chad partners like TFA.

DELETE THIS

A reminder that the Counsel deserved to get roasted because of the way they sold out Ahsoka.

To this day this ranks near the top of retarded shit in Star Wars.

I really liked the Clone Wars comic where the clone trooper helped the younglings escape during order 66

Made me tear up a bit desu

Well because spinning is a good trick, user.

This is true.

You can basically ignore all the films, including the hokey garbage from the 70s and 80s.

Man, I wish I was young enough have grown up on the Clone Wars animated series alone. I envy you youngfags.

So is this

>non-movie canon shit
>important

lol

I guess battle meditation can work in the other way, where Sheev can make Dooku not spill the beans by concentrating on subjugating his mind.

idk man, it's Star Wars...

Dude also just got his hands cut the fuck off, man was already in his 90s, that with his blood pressure being off, I highly doubt he was able to coherently lay out Sheev's plans right then and there.

>he didn't hear

past Season 1 animation you mean.

>some minor character form a cartoon
>will die in the movie too

lol who cares, no one has any idea who it is anyway side from kids who saw the cartoon

Quite a bit of backpeddling you are doing there.

>Prove that the cartoon is important to the movie
>"B-B-BUT THE CHARACTER IS PROBABLY GOING TO DIE!"

Go do your summer reading, kiddo

The only time besides being Vader that anakin is based

>original trilogy
>"hokey garbage"

wew lad, did you fall asleep during Empire because of le boring story too? Is Jar Jar your favorite character?

"man I wish I was younger to enjoy the Clone Wars show"

Don't fucking pretend you aren't some reddit-tier faggot who isn't actually 12 years old and thinks probably Revenge of the Sith is Star Wars kino. You aren't fooling anyone.

I like that he ditched that shit after seeing it was completely useless against stromtrooper armor. Hell, even the Inquisitor stopped blocking the bolts.

I think I know the answer but is (or was) there a detailed technical manual explaining what all of those ridiculous buttons and dials on his suit do?

yes, and it sort of makes sense.

The easier answer is: Anakin is too dumb to realize that Sheev is purposefully handicapping him with shit technology to keep him in pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
Here's a useful guide.

Before I upset anyone, they are ridiculous only in retrospect. If we were to design the costume today it would be informed by modern sensibilities and whatever functions they all serve would probably be controlled by a single computer, likely wrist mounted.

Vader and his suit always was and always will be cool as fucking balls.

Given how short sighted George was with story details I don't believe he would have planned such a thing from the beginning though? It makes sense given what we learn about these guys as the story expanded though.

The original trilogy wasn't designed with modern sensibilities though, it was a Flash Gordon homage. It was supposed to be a weird sci fi space opera/western. It was meant to look weird.

It's not important to the movie. Nothing from the cartoon will be mentioned in the movie, as nothing that happened in a cartoon will be refrneced.

You have to go back, Sup Forumsumblr

Thanks for that. Lost it at the newly remained Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center though, I'll have to finish it later.