Why are British people such pussies?

Why are British people such pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rAaWvVFERVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not raining...it can't be Britain

Something about living in an island nation gives men less testosterone, there's real science behind it somewhere but I'm lazy...

>European men then
uh-huh

how's it like to be 16 and a complete fucking idiot?

Germany dude, wrong country.

Londoners are pussies not all British people

>in the medieval ages, all men were knights!

hurr

Because they still live at home with mum.
They need to man up, grow a pair, and get their own place like the Americans did.

Pro tip: taking someone else's place still makes it yours

pic related

Short term: I hate intergration. Minority groups. Everything like that. I long for the values of years gone by.

Long term: I realise the human race will eventually homogenise. Just as animals, insects and bacteria do, they adapt, evolve and we will need to do the same to survive and escape Earth, which will ultimately fail. Side note, gay communities will fade away or we will be required to remove them for survival. Laws of nature.

that's why the url on the poster says .org.uk

CUCK

is this sweden?

>this
but simultaneously
>ignoring the statistically borderline-irrelevant
They're borderline-irrelevant, not irrelevant. Men at arms existed.

>Side note, gay communities will fade away or we will be required to remove them for survival.
Evidence for this claim?
>inb4 Laws of nature.
>with no more explanation added as if everyone follows my personal train of thought despite never having known me

I believe Moores law will bring the next hard times into our lifespan. Hell, they're on the horizon.

manlet
yeah, "weak men" wasn't what caused the fall of Rome, dipshit.

to be fair, weak emperors did

Just like the Island birds like Dodos(extinct) or penguins, Island species develop to be lazy, passive, wabbling prey

>manlet
I'm willing to bet he'd annihilate you and would annihilate 99% of people on this board

Nope its Birmingham UK. That guy is a friend of someone I know.

Just because he CRossdresses doesn't mean he can't fight.

But those shoes .. lolno

This shit right here, made me kek.
Destroyed that little cuck

youtu.be/rAaWvVFERVA

More like constant war and too much power for armies

This thread is awesome
'Beta males' caused the end of rome and everyone was a knight with full armor during the middle ages. I hope your history teacher slaps you underage faggots

Everyone this day and age is a pussy

Everyone in every first world nation born after 95 is a massive raging vagina. Doesn't matter where they come from.

>tfw hard times ahead of you but you're too lazy to care

Winner

100% correct

Just curious, how did you pin point it to 95? Just a rough estimate, or is there a causal explanation? I'm a little bit older than that, and as far as I remember there was actually a shift in children cartoons at the time. Mickeys clubhouse and all that shit started appearing and talking down to children, instead of just showing them cartoons like they used to be. That along with the increased use of said cartoons as a 24/7 tv nanny must've had some impact.

>fighter
>the most cfm faggot pose in pink crocs

Yeah ok buddy

Is that the bull ring? What the fuck happened, first the daily bombardment of muslims ruining the centre telling us how great allah is with speakers blasting and now these cunts

it was the generation that grew up with fucking teletubbies instead of transformers beating the shit out of each other.
glad i barely made it not being a millenial shitstain.

He's from sweden, he was also murderd in a gruesome way by refugees.. Oh the irony....

There's still a few out there who aren't faggots, but i can tell you why most are. Its because the schools are so pussified. If a kids being bullied and hits back instead of going to a teacher then both parties get in as much trouble, there is no consideration that it may be self defense or just rough housing. There is a 100% zero tolerance to violence or even just being mean.

The faggots who play the game and play the rules go through life feeling superior for being pussies as the school faculty tell them they do the right thing for acting like passive faggots who don't defend themselves. So when they turn into adults they think its OK to instead of actually fight for their rights, just whine until they get what they want, as thats what they were told and largely forced to do through out school.

The exeptions come from rougher areas where the teachers can't keep control. Its to sweeping a generisation to say all people born in that generation are pussies as you still get hard asses (generally from shitty druggie families who don't teach the kid even remotely how to be a good person) who start drinking at 12, smoking at 14 and drugs by 15 that can still hear a few words without needing a safe space and 14 trigger warnings, but they are generally cunts.

So we basically have a tonne of paper thin skinned whingers and a few out of control ass holes who constantly get in fights and break the law.

Yay for 2016.

tl;dr Schools make most kids pussies these days.

yeah... pacific islanders are real pussy ay....faggot