Daily reminder that by the year 2050 white people will be a minority in every single country on earth

Daily reminder that by the year 2050 white people will be a minority in every single country on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_C2R12xQDDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never gonna happen.

Yeah, it will, most western countries have a declining birth rate and population growth due to immigration.

I'm okay with that

70% of "german" children dont speak german

Doesn't matter, they'll never be in power. They might have the numbers eventually, but in the end, it'll be stones against assault rifles. They're vermin, and will be dealt with when the time comes.

Fat and poor people.
Whatever they are doing, they are doing it wrong.

We have a plan to kill over 6 billion stinky foreigners to make whites a majority.

Before too long, Europe will look like Turkey. Multiculturalists and globalists think that is GOOD.

op is racist, diversity is our strength

I wonder if these women get sick from vitamin d deficiency.

This is happening right now. And I think it is well deserved. Some areas of the third world are full of white christian european descendants that could not migrate to europe. Now europe is full of niggers and muslims. They choose it. Live with them, have your daughters and wifes raped. And remember all decent white folks that you fuckers choose to keep out.

Not even fucking close

I'd consider the Russians to be white. They're not niggers. I'm sure a slew of anthropologists will argue against my point, though. There sure are a lot of anthropologists on Sup Forums, goddamn.

>Go to the moon
But a black woman is responsible for that,ndidnt you see the movie user :)

>When your post brings the thread to a grinding halt

bad bait m8

youre fucking retarded.

theres a difference between muscovites and inhabitants of siberia.

My family is decendant from germany people who emigrated between ww1 and ww2. We tryed to apply for working visas and we were denied. All white, lutherans, pork eating german speaking folks. Fuck germany, you people chose the muslims.

The far west region of Russia is white as you can see by the chart. The rest of Russia is mostly mongoloid tribe with a relatively small exception. So I think the graph is quite accurate

Sorry wrong country, 70% of austrian children dont speak the native language.

Fucking idiots. This is why we can't have European Unity.

>Daily reminder that by the year 2050 white people will be a minority in every single country on earth.

You seem to have forgotten the great purge of 2035 when whites from around the world got sick of this shit and made the holocaust look like a summer camp.

why is Sup Forums such a fan of race science?

Biology is the root and culture is the flower my friend, no one wants our culture to disappear.

Also Sup Forums made all of Sup Forums this way.

siberia isnt even a part of europe. Also European unity is a myth, its a miracle the usa has managed to not lose any states, considering that it was an alliance based on economy, not ideals.

funnily enough, a lot of race science advocates turn a blind eye to science once they see their misadvantages compared to other races. That goes for any race. Whites, blacks, asians.

youtu.be/_C2R12xQDDE

more like when reddit banned memes all the edgy kids went to pol and then eventually discovered b and kept the edgy

Except Poland You moron

it doesn't help the superiority of colored woman compared to white women. Asked hundreds of white women out and get denied not fitting into their "ideal" because smoking, drinking, and a muscles pay the bills, first black girl I ask out at 30 yrs old is from Africa, in the military as a pilot, muslim, speaks multiple languages, and treats me damn good.

So,you are such a failure as a white man, that you had to settle for a nog. Somehow this is white womens fault?

fascists like you guys are the reason there will never be international worker's solidarity

only because we will have left the planet to the filthy dirt skinned races.

Why is that something to strive for? What benifit is there to it?

you in 1791: it is so tragic that the French nobiliary are left isolated and impoverished, where's you're justice now libtards?

what did she peel and eat a banana all by herself?

youll still be the majority at the top,

lol, all European countries east of Germany have 99% white population.

We gonna be fine, it is you westerners that will have a problem.

less exploitation of human lives, income equality, communities seeing the full benefit of their labour, none of the late-capitalist neuroses that manifest in the neo-fascist movements that make working class European's think the cause of their immiseration and proper target of their rage is and should be migrants

Big deal, people can travel more easily anywhere in the world, mixed race couples are becoming more common.

Fuck a white girl, black girl, Arab girl, Jap girl - fuck whoever you want.

'White people' isn't a conceptually valid or analytically useful abstraction when looking at cultural history. You would know this if you had actually done a humanities course.