Hey

Hey

So I just bought a gaming PC from craigslist because I'm tired of Sonys crap on PS4

Windows is processing right now so while I wait does anyone know any good PC games should I get?

Welcome to the masterrace :)
- Buy csgo
- try a mmorpg
- try dota 2 or league of legends < i like league more
- Buy mincraft/terraria (trust me its so worth it)

what is windows processing?

You're gonna love these
>Insurgency
>Red orchestra 2
>Warthunder
>csgo

Hey thanks man

The screen is showing the windows logo and there is a loading bar at the bottom so I guess it's..loading lol

Dwarf fortress

Bejeweled Blitz

i think the phrase you want is "installing". and its a progress bar, not a loading bar.

just go back to your shitty ps4, you dont have the brains for the pc master race.

Don't you think that's a little too close to the console gaming he's trying to get away from.

Do you know the specs?

Fallout New Vegas if you're into RPG.
BioShock if you like FPS and a good story.
Mafia 2 if you just like shooting people and collecting playboy photos

Screw you man, windows IS installed it's just loading. Stop talking about things you know NOTHING about

EYE: Divine Cybermacy is literal perfection. Also Risk of Rain is pretty decent as well. But for better reccomendations, check out /vg/

Fractured space. Free to play. Hours of fun. Welcome to the master race

/thread

All games suck

Try out any of the Sid Meier's Civilization games, they are amazingly addicting

this and you could test the blizzard games. they tend to make one of the best games in the specific genre

if windows is loading between when you started the thread and your second post, there is something seriously wrong.

which makes it obvious you dont know what youre doing or youd be trying to work out why its taking windows so long to start.

Could be updating if the drive was wiped previously all but the os

If you want a neat experience, alien isolation is pretty cool.
Dark souls you know, there's a lot of spin offs for pc, small games like titan souls, hyperlight drifter etc. which are kinda nice. sunless sea for a steampunky trading game with a cool atmosphere and story. Shovel Knight. Jazz punk. Fez. Braid. The witness. (The witness is very possibly the coolest game in a very long time). If you're into slightly trippy music experiences and visualizations take a look at panoramical.

Europa Universalis IV

pic?

Download Steam, Origin, and UPlay those are the most popular gaming platforms

gtfo bs ea and ubisoft

steam, yes. battle.net, yes. gog, yes

I like uplay only for the assassin's creed games. Otherwise too buggy

Boku no Pico

if dubs install battletoads

Me and a friend completed the racing level two days ago. I'm still high.

Guild Wars 2 baby, or TERA

True but you need it to play splinter cell as well

???

Csgo
Any elder scrolls
Fallout new vegas, 4 isn't a true fallout unfortunately

My summer car

>bnet

Dunno, just seems a slightly casual.

Go to pussy satan.

GTA 5 the mods are well worth it

Kidding aside, RimWorld is a pretty cool DFish game, more challenge without resent updates I think. Pretty fun.

install steam

yeah, do the opposite of what this guy says

if you're the sort of person who likes an engaging but relaxing space style game
X3: Reunion

It's kind of like eve except it's not full of 12 year olds rolling in gangs of battle cruisers screaming faggot every 3 seconds

and the game is exactly as difficult as you make it

(Do NOT get Albion Prelude)

are you autistic?
wow is literally the best mmorpg
diablo is literally the best ARPG
starcraft is literally the best RTS
hearthstone debatable to a degree, i personally hate it but its by far the best compared to any other card game
overwatch literally the best FPS MOBA

Diablo 2+LoD, NOT diablo 3.

Try World of Warcraft, EVE Online or Final Fantasy 14, all have free trials and insanely addictive

Try FPS such as Overwatch, CSGO or Team fortress 2

Try League of Legends (fuck dota 2)

Welcome to the PC master race brother

im talking about diablo in general, the only game that comes close is PoE

I wouldn't say wow is the best MMORPG anymore, it was in its day but it seems like its not as good as it once was anymore

RO2 is amazing, can't wait for Rising Storm 2

But the only "good" game of those games at all is starcraft. The rest is really really fucking gay to say it plainly, and I'm not trying to be a dick here.

Not sure what it is about Sup Forums always loves story walkthrough stuff.

Rocket league
Trackmania nations forever: if you like it try Stadium2 updated version on steam like £7
DMC: devil may cry
Rust

Kek league of legens

OP if you're not an experienced online gamer, your league of legends experience is going to be people screaming at you because you don't know what the new meta is that everybody started copying after some gook team managed to be insanely successful with it at ULOL/LPL/LCS/LMS etc

Telling a new internet gamer to play LoL is like telling an guy who just got his karting licence to go buy a Rotax 125 and compete there

fuck yea man

You need friends that have these otherwise they arent that much fun

Me again

Fair call

Also HIGHLY recommend you get yourself a copy of the KOTOR1+2 games OP. They are cheap and generally accepted as amazing RPG's.. so long as you like star wars

Not big on the cancer kos of rust

well, considering how successful every single one of their games are compared to any other games in their genre, sure people hate them, but people also love them.

>7
rocket? you have be autistic of a fucking Tween to be interested in that bullshit

Rocket league is primarily fun for co up couch sessions.

Go play some bishi bashi OP.

play dota 2

I personally don't like wow anymore, playing FFXIV right now but i still think wow is the best.

Gotta start somewhere man

Start somewhere by playing literally any moba other than LoL. The community is turbo toxic and it will only get worse as he loses more and more games and ends up in the pool with underdeveloped 12 year old recluses

LoL is where all the xbox fgts go to play pc games.

Try out Overwatch for sure.
You cant really go wrong with blizzard honestly. except for continuing D3 content.

Wow is still the best MMO out there. all the other MMO's suck ass. Its just a fact.

Yeah Final Fantasy 14 is an amazing MMO and Im not a fan of WoW anymore, i'd personally say ff14 is the best mmo currently

>Karting license
Means you have some experience so wouldnt be the most stupid suggestion seeing as most karting formulas are variations of a rotax engine.

Fair point. However, they are some of the first games that you'll stumble upon if you go looking, and I don't feel like they are recommendable.
LoL is gonna be fine and take a minimal of reading up to do. Playing ladder on the old Wc3 or ST seems much more intimidating IMO.

Yeah, FFXIV is good, but coming from the top 50 raiding scene in wow, i feel that the FFXIV endgame is lacking, but the game is focused on much more than just the endgame though.

No not really a karting licence is like playing the tutorial.

You go around the track once or twice and they go, congratulations you now have the basics. Have at it kiddo! It's literally to make sure you don't see a black flag and think that means you should ram the guy in front of you for extra points.

I think i can decipher what you meant.

Welcome to PC master race.

If you like somewhat challenging games, and space/flight games, look into Elite Dangerous.

Path of Exile

The Arma series
Terraria
Minecraft
Battlefield
League of Legends
Destiny 2 is coming out for the pc
Crisis series (beautiful games)
Stardew Valley
Basically anything on steam is worth buying lol

>Stardew valley

Yeah buy this game OP its fucking awesome!

Long rime Red orchestra 2 fan here too.

Second this.

I second this when you're depressed or really stressed out this game is 10/10

Guy buys PC to get away from "Sony's crap on ps4" everyone lists out games on ps4

?????

Game is dead after they forces you to buy horizons

I live with a friend who does exactly that. He's tried to get me into playing it with him. I grew up on a farm and perpetually find myself wanting to bash his skull in. You people don't know how good you fucking got it.

download "oldschool runescape"

cx

Can you mod on the ps4?
Can you change the graphics on ps4?
Can you set the resolution?
What's the maximum fps?
90% of people on ps4 are 12 yrs old
Do I need to continue

For 10 a month you can go back to your childhood op. Tons of people still play this

Didn't play it that much. They flying simulation and options for different sort of force calibration was cool. Still waiting for star citizen like every other idiot on the planet.

I was thoroughly enjoying exploring space and shooting enemies but then they dropped horizons like a huge load of shit on my plate and told me to eat it and pay them 40 bucks to do so

I too am waiting for Start Citizen. I have early access, because I'm that much of an idiot, and even with my bad ass PC specs it's not entirely playable.

LMAO it's a Starved Shitizen, enjoying wasting money on a failed scam faggot?

Didn't opt off for any pre purchase, but I get the incitement.

>Craigslist
>Pre built
>Windows
>Processing

If this isn't a troll I highly doubt modding and epic graphxis are top priority

Nope. That's the number one reason I don't pre-purchase or pre-order games any more. lol I did this over a year ago.

Pat yourself on the back.

$40 to buy, I've paid more for games I've put less than a few hours into.

Bnet but Origin and Uplay are bad, gtfo faggot.

>wow is literally the best mmorpg
Nah, just the most popular
>diablo is literally the best ARPG
Diablo 2+LOD, yeah no shit, made in Blizzards heyday.
>starcraft is literally the best RTS
Great game, best? Arguable.

if you want f2p games with fair pay models, look at war thunder and planetside 2.
war thunder is like world of tanks, except better. aircraft too.
planetside 2 is... imagine battlefield but way larger and more clusterfucky.

oh. and do battlefield. fucking do it

Skyrim (Mods duh)
Warcraft 3 (RTS, find some good on PS)
LoL/DOTA

thinking about it:
idk, just look on Steam Idiot

Starcraft?! rly?

Warcraft 3

Sorry man, SC smokes WC3 and TA/Supreme Commander smokes them both.

league overwatch paragon titanfall2 blade&soul streetfighterV redout ghostintheshellonline va-11hall-Acyberpunkbartenderaction firestorm"Sl"

League of Legends is a saltfest, if you're up for that go for it but i wouldn't recommend it

FPS
Insurgency
Overwatch
cs:go

RTS
Starcraft 2
Age of Empires 2
Stronghold Crusader

turn based strategy
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 & 5 (both similar and good)
Civilization V