Sup Forums cucks thats want their wife/gf creampied

Sup Forums cucks thats want their wife/gf creampied

blow a load in her

cum right on her ass crack

Yes I wan to see this happen.

bet she would love it

Would any cucks be interested in watching a white guy fuck their wife or gf? Or does it have to be a black guy? Not sure how this works.

She mentioned it when she was drunk one time. She would totally love it.

either as long as they are big

Just her indulging in cock and cum. The more the better

Just over 7 inches. Would you have to be there, watching? Or can we just film it? I might get all nervous with you watching.

Just send her home leaking

Oh, okay.

it's her birthday today, what would you give her?

A black baby lol

Any vid?

creampie her

cum on her black dress

Ive got your wife's pictures on my phone and came so much to her. Keep posting more of her

Amy NJ

tell me

God dang what an ass.

>gf
>Pic she sent to my best friend b4 he came over and fucked her no condom

gf

Tell me what you would do to wife

She's a cute girl, clearly need to get sluttied up abit

buy her a gym membership

Wwyd?

true, you interested in japanese/hawaiian?

Sounds like a very nice mix, more of her?

would like my gf, left, to cuck me. People have told me she's cheated on me early in our relationship and I love the idea of it but seriously doubt it's true

would creampie your wife multiple times

Ass and pussy looks great I wanna degrade her

More like these please, and do you have her in like underwear or anything?

I would bury my cock so deep into that ass. More ass shots? Preferably full nude.

I'd wrap those tits around my cock and fuck them till I shoot my load on her face.

wish youd fuck my wife

god she's ridiculously hot, would love to give her a facial and watch my load run from her tongue onto those incredible tits

I wouldn't doubt it, she looks like she craves a cock inside of her. I'd take her phone and leave you a voicemail of her gagging on my cock as she tries to take it all.

Anyone want to rate and fap to my family members on vola?

Fuck those are perfect tits. I'm already rock hard just thinking about those tits bouncing in my face as i'm pounding her deep.

I would. More?

Keep going

That would be good! She likes to be a bit of a slut for me, but I really don't think she'd cheat.

interested?

my gf, i'd love to see her get fucked hard by a stranger but i always chicken out when i want to ask her if she'd be into it. can post more if wanted

Sliding every inch of me slowly into that dripping wet pussy, stretching her out with my girth, I begin to fuck her faster, harder. Her moans louder, breathing heavier. The grip of her pussy around my cock and her tits smothering my face have me on the edge of blowing my load, so I quickly pull out.....

Got anymore pics of her?

She looks like a girl who really would love a real man, aggresive and rough. Who uses her body like his personal plaything.

she definitely is, she often asks me to be rougher with her but it's kinda hard for me, and i also don't want to risk hurting her. so i'd love to see a guy really fuck her like i can't.

anyone else like my wife

Yeah, i would love to grab her hair and fuck that pretty face. I bet she would just putt when i slap her face for not sucking good enough.

....after I pull out and compose myself, I flip her over on her stomach and bury my tongue into her ass. With her hands clenching the sheets in anticipation, I slide my cock into her asshole until I'm fully inside of her. Slowly fucking her as my hands clench in on her cheeks. Her moans once again have me on the edge of explosion, but I'm determined to keep at it....

I would definitely pound the fuck out of her and cover her tits with a huge load.

that's really hot. it's weird really like i genuinly do love her but i get so hard when i hear what people would do with her infront of me. it's been on my mind for years

Show a full body of her.

I love a girl with red lips, i just want to make her play a game of "put the ring of lipstick as far down the shaft as you can"

From experience, watching your gf getting fucked by a big cock is pretty hot, but watching your girl on your knees sucking on one until it blows in her mouth is much better. The best part for me was my GF saying she was willing to try it but not overly into it, when I put my hand down her panties as she was sucking on a 9" cock (guy was blindfoled and tied up, only way she agreed to do it, he never even saw her face) she was like the fucking niagra falls. Now that REALLY turned me on.

....as I reach the point where I can't hold off anymore, feeling the urge to erupt, she asks for me to put my cock between her tits. As she furiously bounces her tits tightly around my cock, i give in and release the massive load that as been building up. Two ropes land all over her face and chin. The third down her neck. As I think it's over, a fourth spurts out across her tits. One final shot goes into her mouth as she swallows and sucks me dry.

I would love to see how those tits hang as I'm fucking her from behind.

All degenerated here.

My GF

I remember her.

Aren't you from belgium or something?

How would you guys rape her

US?
I just want to put a collar on her and make her my little fuck toy

with great difficulty, the demon-skinned mud creature

More of her if anyone has any.

I'd cum on her face

Interest?

It has been building inside me the thought of my girl going down on another guy. This post of yours only intensifies it. I would love for her to be blindfolded and tied while sucking on a cock. And play with her really wet pussy.

yeah we live in belgium, i'd love to find people to try it with but i haven't found any good sites for it here, there are sometimes threads fro mthe netherlands where i post her, it's close enough to go to if i can convince her.

sorry, europe, but i love what you just said. i'd love to know what you'd do, tits for inspiration

Nice

that would be amazing too, i'd love to see her swallow or him take control and just cover her face.tbh i'd like anything i'd only watch anyway

We have that in common.

Insecure butterface, perfect slut material

No worries im from sweden.
Would have her on a leash in the apartement, only allowed to wear what i tell her and do what i say.
ever fucked her ass?

yeah, it took a bit to convince her but she ended up enjoying it after a few times. took a while but she's pretty willing now

More?

True, and posting this slutty pic of her in sports bra public on FB

Please tell me you've got a full nude to post. I've worked myself up with this scenario lol

She looks like she could use some AtM