So guys, i got stupid drunk, spilled my guts to my father about how i dont want to join the military...

So guys, i got stupid drunk, spilled my guts to my father about how i dont want to join the military, and who knows what. He, the cunt step mom and the new child are going to breakfast thismorning and leaving me alone as ive asked. There is a shotgun in the house, is it painful to blow my head off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6pZuAJjBa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's for the best OP. I blow my head off when anyone looks at me funny too. That's why triggers are made from hairs.

I blew my head off once, it hurt like hell. Dont do it OP.

Im just done fighting with who i am and who he wants me to be. I told myself i wouldnt do it till my mom passed because she is the only thing holding me back but im fucking tired. Trump is pres, havent had sex in a year, dad is a cuck to to the process, he promised we would travel after high school and non of that happened.

gotta love exp fags

Guys?

trump being pres. is a good thing u cuck

lmao your life seems fine man, I'd cut off my finger to be where you are

post pics faggot

You fucking fag, I literally planned on necking myself til Trump won. The man is a godsend, so yeah go fucking kill yourself if you dont want to help make america great again.

Haha okay chinless

So where's the embarrassing part?

Get your own house and kill yourself there. God, you kids are ungrateful pussies. Just wait until you have to work and have a reason to hate your life.

Seriously OP just sounds overly asshurt about nothing

Yea yea ok ok trump may fix some shit. Tbh idc about who is pres, doesnt affect me anyway. I just want to know if there is a more painless way of offing myself

I have too many to list.

Dying of old age with your loved ones around you

Or i guess with your head blown off like a faggot

That's a little out of left field and rather morbid.

Yeah, it's called not offing yourself and stop being a fucking faggot ass pussy. In 6 months none of it will matter. Grow some fucking balls and do your own thing.

I did have my own appartment, lost that. Now im back with parents and its toxic to my mental health. Pops just came into my room and asked if my recruiter could see me tomorrow, i said sure. He doesnt know about the cuts on my arm still and he still doesnt understand i dont want to join. Id rather be a poor artist than moderately wealthy soldier

>Id rather be a poor artist than moderately wealthy soldier
What kind of art you want to do?

I was never going to Suck any army dick, but I chose an art career very young

Seriously, I want to know: what do you see as making America great again? What is going to change?

Music. Im one of those assholes that can play back anything i hear on piano. Well maybe not anything but near it

So fucking do it. Maybe realize today you're not going to be a rock star, but there's plenty of careers involving musicians or sound designers that both put well and is fucking fun to do.

Also, if you're actually planning to do it. Write a letter or talk to someone before. Its unfair to have someone taken away without explanation. It's easy for you, but so fucking difficult for people that do give a shit

Go make some tunes or play someone else's. Going to bed now . stay safe user

Ya know its odd how you anons seem to bring me back from the brink. But i cant promise i wont be back nect week. Ive been hospitalized when i cut my wrists years back and i thought that was the end. But since ive been suicidal nearly every week and i come here to get a little reinforcement.

Which finger?
Any finger seems a bit cheep though.
At least give the man an arm or a leg?
He's gonna blow his head off ffs and he's only got 1 of them.
In fact on that note I think your penis would be a fairer trade.

This being said im currently looking up flights to colorado or oregon, i cant stay in this house. Its going to litterally kill me if i dont go. The fact that being homless is better than being here shows it. I drink to blackout when i do, ive tried to go without booze but the days i have off i take a bottle and go nuts for some reason. I vant control myself.

Go play piano on a cruise ship ass hole.
I hear the tips are good and if you ever have a bad day you can always jump off.

Prostitutes exist for a reason

No, not if you hit the brain properly.
You must take care to not blow off your face or sever your spinal cord instead - that would prolong your death considerably.

Use argon or other inert gas then.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6pZuAJjBa4

Jesus Christ, nobody owes you anything. Aww, daddy didn't travel wif you widdle muffin?

Get a job and move out. You know, like an adult. It's easy to get laid with your own place.