/got/ general

>I came here every day when I was a girl. I prayed to be somewhere else. Back then I only thought about what I wanted, never about what I had. I was a stupid girl.

So what the fuck is wrong with Sansa now? She has Winterfell like she wanted, she's safe like she wanted to be, the North is supporting House Stark like she wanted, why can't she just be happy with what she has now if she doesn't consider herself a stupid child anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENDRqEbKaB0
youtube.com/watch?v=kF9s-ix7qiI
youtube.com/watch?v=_iyX8Ip2Xo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

>book Euron
>the embodiment of chaos and evil
>the champion of the godless
>killed three brothers, soon to kill another two
>lost his mind and cut out the tongues of his crew
>captures and tortures several priests and warlocks, turns Pyat Pree into his own reek that can only say Pree
>constantly drinks shade of the evening to see the future
>forces his prisoners to drink it, now they think he's going to kill god
>Moqorro hasn't even met him and he believes Euron to be the greatest evil
>sends Victarion on a suicide mission to steal a dragon
>lashes his brother, his salt wife, and his unborn son to the prow of his ship, and all the other priests to the prows of other ships in sacrifice
>sacks the greatest city in the world and potentially dooms all scientific progress

>show Euron
>only killed one brother
>big cock
>lawfully takes his rightful throne
>pursues the traitors as is law, the traitors happen to be allying with an evil conqueror
>Westeros's greatest line of defense against the savage invaders from the east
>fucks up a dragon and forces Daenarys to retreat before she can burn Oldtown, preserving its great technological and cultural wonders

Is show Euron a protagonist? They've done a lame job at trying to make him look evil. He and Jon are the good guys.

fan art thread

Nth 4 da gaym

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

When is my nigga coming back?

azor stannis pls d&d

Azor = lovingthebuttplay

>Who should the North rally behind? A true born daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark born here at Winterfell or a motherless bastard born in the South?
>"I dont care if he's a bastard"
>"King in the North!"

DIISSHHH WASHHNT PART OF THE PLAN

SHTOP IT LORD ROYCE SHTAY SHEATED

KNIGSHT OF THE VALE PUT DOWN YER SHWORDS PLEESSHEEE

Important reminder

Cersei is our queen

Preston is on suicide watch

Will someone please post the Smug Cersei image?

Father - Ned
Mother - Daenerys
Maiden - Sansa
Crone - Olenna
Warrior - Jon
Smith - Gendry
Stranger - Arya

How do you all like my 100% factual list?

Reminder that Lancel was the High Sparrow's only witness and if Cersei had just killed him she would have won her trial without having to burn down anything.

WHERE

nth for Cersei of the House Lannister, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms

looks interesting, i'll give it a shot after this campaign

cut from show right now due to budget, will come back when they will find money

pretty fucking autistic

Her parents are dead, her brothers are dead(She doesn't know about Bran), her sister is dead(Again, she doesn't know) and her butthole is completely ruined.
I think those are good reasons to be upset about the present situation.

JUST

>Maiden - Sansa
>still shilling this

No

>be an autistic plebby redditor
>browse /r/asoiaf like you always do, talk about how you love dany so much, how you think jon is the hero of everything or whatever like the disgusting pleb that you are
>suddenly someday someone posts something called "cleganebowl"
>It's so epic!
>start talking about it with excitement, leave comments in the youtube video of the theory
>see people mentioning a place called /got/ in the comments
>find out that it's the game of thrones thread on Sup Forums, Sup Forums
>first be scared to go to Sup Forums but eventually find the courage in yourself to visit it because it's what the one true hero Jon would do
>start browsing the threads and see that people really like Stannis and not Jon
>get frustrated because you swore an oath to your fellow crows in /r/asoiaf to defend Jon whenever possible
>people make fun of you for liking Jon, get even more frustrated
>tears start to go down on your cheeks, "it's just like Ygritte's death" you say to yourself
>people remind you constantly how Jon got stabbed and possibly dead
>make ridicilous arguments such as "Melisandre will revive him you'll see!!!"
>eventually people start to ignore you except for a few times where you post an imgur link instead of posting a pic on an imageboard
>you get even more mad, just like how mad Jon get when Thorne abused him
>gather your fellow "crows" from /r/asoiaf
>form a band of posters, call yourselves "the crows beyond the wall"
>try to shittalk stannis again because you can't accept the fact that he's so liked here
>get ignored again
>start shitposting because you learn there's no "downvotes" here
>feel like Jon in that cave with Ygritte
>get excited and start writing a fanfiction where you are Jon Snow's long lost cousin
>people on /got/ still ignore you and you are still frustrated because you let your fellow crows down
>go back to /r/asoiaf and post the recent OC you stole from "beyond the wall" on there for le upboats and finally go bed 10AM

Life of the jontard, everyone

>>the champion of the godless
>implying

even ragged he still looks pretty good

There will be no more confessions.

But she doesn't have it. Jon stole it from her. So did the little cunt who got everyone to declare Jon "King in the North."

I hope Sansa's first order of business is to kill the Bear bitch next season

webm not related

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>(She doesn't know about Bran),

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=ENDRqEbKaB0

GETUH SUM WATUH
IS DERE A MEHSTUH?

Margaery spent her last moments on Earth saying "forget about the bloody Gods." She's going straight to the Seven Hells m8.

But they've been dead to her for years now.
She at least has her home back, is safe in her home again, Ramsay's dead and she got her revenge, and House Stark is back on top in the North.

But now she's jealous at how Jon got made King over her cause he's a bastard, thinks Jon is naive and wrong in asking her to trust him, and is gonna conspire with Littlefinger against him

So why do the knights of the vale give a shit about the kingindanorf?

Book Euron sounds like a pretty dope guy, desu desu senpai desu

She knows about both Bran and Arya m8.

Cersei is smug in at least half of all her pics, but I suppose you mean this

He's better than CIA

Wasn't really the point though, was it? Nearly all of her immediate enemies were going to be there.

>that shop

Would you put your dick in its mouth?

Cause everyone else was giving a shit and they didn't wanna be left out

short haired cersei is so fucking ugly goddamn

It still wouldn't have dealt with the main problem in the first place. The high sparrow. She wanted him gone as well.

There's no guarantee that they are alive, though.
A couple of kids all alone in a place like Westeros... Their chances of survival aren't exactly high.

I'm gonna need a description of how badly her ass is wrecked.

LONG MAY SHE REIGN

So why did Sansa give a fuck about Rickon here and not actually when she saw his corpse?

Who'll be the next smugfu after Cersei inevitably dies?

I bet it'll be Salsa.

Who will rule the Twins next season? Some poor Frey who's going to be burdened with things he had no part in, no doubt.

>thinks Jon is naive and wrong
this is the 100% correct attitude to have. she will go far.

>show euron will never live up to book euron

hold me bros

Never forget

forgot his sick armor

What's the matter landwhale, not enough womyn powah in the show for you?

Get out jonfag

Let's just say she can star in one of those 'Prolapse Party' videos.

Sucks that bran grew up to have such a huge beak of a nose

fucking jewnetics lmao

So what's gonna happen to boi edmure?

can't wait for the scene where Jon has to take her head for treason, after her attempted coup with LF fails

Starves to death in the Frey dungeon.

>until there comes another, younger, more beautiful queen to take everything that you hold dear
Dany marrying Jaime confirmed?

Azor Darkstar

she's Mommyhot as fuck

that ice queen look really suits her

WHO HOLDS THE NORTH?

>Theon will somehow swerve punishment for killing those two farmboys
Hope he admits it to Stannis and the book and Stannis, being the absolute madman that he is, still kills him.

When is Jon gonna BRANDON Littlefinger's shit right up by stealing his waifu and finally killing him in a duel?

Back in the dungeons for the rest of the show

THROWBACK THURSDAY to when Bran was the best & cutest lord of winterfell and also the OG wolfshota before bearloli made it cool

youtube.com/watch?v=kF9s-ix7qiI

>could have cut out some Sons of the Harpy or Dorne shit to have a proper 15 minute Kingsmoot in season 5
>proper amount of time to build ships
>then put Aeron's TWOW chapter at the end of season 6 but leave it vague where Euron is going
>around s7e3, Sam hears bells and looks outside the citadel to see 1000 ships bombarding Oldtown
what could have been

Book Euron is literally an anime character. I hope he gets to team up with Darkstar, Black Walder and Ramsay.

Back to SS forgotten plotlines

Hey Bran-fags, remember this?

WTF is Rickon spergin out about over there? And Bran is still the best & (now)hottest Lord of Winterfell. King Jon is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iyX8Ip2Xo4
>That tone
>That focus on non main characters
>Focus on a random bannerman
Why did the show get so shit lads?

how is it that fucking random shitposters can read the books and make better adaptations for film than the faggots being paid millions of dollars to do so?

If the Crown, or whatever's left of it, brands Littlefinger a rebel and takes away his lands and titles, would he even be worthy of marrying a highborn anymore?

He'd no longer have Harrenhall, he wouldn't have its lands or revenues unless he got Jon and the Vale to fight to give it to him. being Lord Protector of the Vale might be something but that position is temporary and he'd still only have that little land in the Fingers.

cute!

>Ooooooooooohhhhhhh I've always prayed for more children
Gross

Whatever happened to this stud? Last I recall he was up a creek without a paddle, will he ever return as the rightful heir? Or have the femme fatals done away with that dream

Book Daario is kinda animu too
I wonder why...

>tfw you don't get half the memes here
>tfw you repeat them anyway

No there isn't a fucking maester Ned of course there isn't you know what is going on here right? And if there is a maester, what the fuck do you think he is doing right now while Rhaegar Targaryen's secret girlfriend is giving birth? Taking a shit in the Privy of Joy?

That's fucking incredible :)

I'm positive he'll return in S7.

Probably just hammering away for a year

E gads! You mean he wore a shitty wig once?

*****REMINDER THAT WE HAVE NEVER SEEN EURON AND DAARIO IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME*****

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

He's currently joining forces with Stannis and making a rebellion in S7

really makes you think

Hey reddit, remember this?

>that Qyburn introduction

Pretty cool realising that the man that tortured Qyburn ended up being Qyburn's necromantic science experiment later on

>His father was good with a warhammer.
>He's good at using hammers.

POTTERY.

So according to the Westerosi laws of succession, who is now the rightful ruler of Westeros?

>why aren't women ever happy

gee i dunno why don't you come up with an answer to a question literally no one in the history of fucking everything has ever been able to answer

God him-fucking-self tried to make a woman happy (eve) and in return, like clockwork, she betrayed God, betrayed Man, and polluted the whole of existence with the touch of sin, possibly forever depending on which belief system you subscribe to. Sin, evil, hatred, even mild discomfort were contained into a single fucking tree that God told her not to fucking touch and she just did it anyway.

>Tansy tea abortions