I'm thinking I'll become an hero today. Anything you dickheads can think of that I should take care of before I go?

I'm thinking I'll become an hero today. Anything you dickheads can think of that I should take care of before I go?

travel

Water your plants.

spend me all your money

>spend me all your money
think about this OP
this guy exists, you are already ahead of the game

Wow. Honestly I'm so fucking impressed that I would if I had any money, but the joke about college students being poor motherfuckers is very true.

You go to hell if you commit suicide. Pull your dick out and grab on to it while you choke. That way, when God sees you afterwards, he'll be like "Aw! another one falls for the syrien call of auto-erotic asphyxiation! I can't fault him for that!". and then he will let you into heaven where anime is real.

Cum on a baby in public

mods mods mods

Be sure to blame some people by name in your note

take a shit first so that whomever finds you doesn't have to see your crap running down your legs

Good idea. Thanks friendo

Stream it

and get shit faced drunk

Do all the drugs.

don't do it, but if you do blame a popular youtuber

Kill Justin Bieber

blame something you want to blame or make a statement.

really though i wish i was suicidal enough to travel worldwide just by couchsurfing and hitching rides, do it user

Throw your shit at some kid

First of all, checked.

Anyway, I think it's a bad idea. I was on the verge of suicide for about two years, but if you can get some help then there's a tremendous chance that things will get better. I don't know man, I can't stop you from doing what you're gonna do anyway, but I sincerely hope that you reconsider.

Read the entire western canon

YES!