What does Sup Forums think of circumsized pussy?

What does Sup Forums think of circumsized pussy?

>pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/castration
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/castrate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The owner of that pussy.

>What does Sup Forums think of circumsized pussy?
Pointless (and incorrectly spelled)
It's be like fucking a corpse - no moving in sympathy, no feeling her clutch you with her pussy muscles as she comes, no seeing her ass sphincter rhythmically clench as she comes, no hearing gasps of pleasure, moans and little screams as you rock her world.

Anyone who wants this must be a virgin or gay. Plus,if forced on a woman, it's illegal. And retarded.

its the norm in backwards ass muslim sandnigger countries
the idea is that it keeps women from cheating on their husbands

Spotted the beta male sjw do-gooders.

>Spotted the beta male sjw do-gooders.
Spotted the virgin who's never seen a woman cum on his cock, and probably never will

SJW's would be those that support anything Islamic no matter how horrible

SJW would all for women being able to orgasm - they'd more likely to be arguing for castration of all males along with dildos and harnesses on prescription

>this thread

>its the norm in backwards ass muslim sandnigger countries
Actually, no. Remove the word "Muslim." It's a cultural thing, not religious.

but correlation means causation, right?!?!

Spotted the dirty muslim apologist.

>implying religion can't influence culture
>implying that he said it was because they were Muslim and not simply that the countries that do it are mostly Muslim
Way to read too far into something and even fuck THAT up.

Looks nice and clean, got more pics?

because today there are no soldiers and back then were no people with differing opinions

I only have a few pics

women's rights were a mistake

they actually look cute af compared to a lot of the roast beef disasters you see.

You sound like a loser. Please kill yourself.

It hurts for them to have sex, so I'd avoid it. Though they're tight as fuck.

>You sound like a loser. Please kill yourself.
You sound like a virgin. Carry on doing everything the same - that way you'll never pollute the gene pool

Agreed

This from the man who is so afraid he won't be able to make a woman orgasm he has to make sure she can't.

If running off the pitch with the ball then throwing it away is winning at cricket, then you're winning

Looks like a gay man's anus. Disgusting. I'd take roast beef over that any day.

nopenopenope looks like a worn out asshole

You sound like you're afraid of female sexuality. How's that winning?

Sounds like a good way to keep your wife from being a cheating whore. Since she gets no pleasure from sex she will be focused on cleaning the house, cooking meals and taking care of her children which is all women are good for anyway

Such a waste. I love going down on women, which seems rather pointless if they can't properly enjoy it.

virgin calling other virgins this is priceless

tfw no clit
feels bad man

Most of these pics are not circumcised women

>Sounds like a good way to keep your wife from being a cheating whore
That has to be a really low-grade troll. No sensible man could think that

some are obviously fake

German here, my wife she is circumcise.

Point out any that aren't.

This is a retard's fantasy

Why? Does she have any sexual pleasure?

I don't believe you. All the Germans I've ever met have been sensible, level-headed people.

You can't be a native German - at best you're a Gastarbeiter

I'm not sure.
I'm from Somalia first.

?

Dont you fuck her? Does she get wet? No sounds from her?

>I'm from Somalia first.
And there it is. Cultural retardation with the insecurity of the African male. Completely unable to handle a woman's sexuality so you have it cut out.

How's if feel to know that you'll never be human?

its much better and more hygienic

She do scream.
Racist.

>Dont you fuck her?
He may as well fuck a fleshlight
>Does she get wet?
I doubt it
>No sounds from her?
She feels no pleasure, so why should she? It's reduced to being a duty - the simple joy of being a sexual being has been excised

Tell more about her

Don't you talk about it?

>Racist.

Against your type and beliefs - yes absolutely. I'd burn you alive and use the hag that cut her as the matches.

You condone butchery and illegal acts and should be ashamed as a human. Go die eating pork

Don't fucking talk to the Captain like that you sunofabitch!

She is german she pretty and has a big ass for a 5 year old.

I know this is not really OP but nonetheless I find that shit to be so boner inhibiting. For one, half the fun of eating pussy is playing with, sucking and gently nibbling on some meat flaps. Secondly there's no better feeling than two greasy mudflaps wrapped around your cock while you plunge it into a pussy.

If you like this type of pussy you are either a virgin or a child molester.

Why, Shorty. What you plan to do about it?

where do i report this guy. he is a racist.

Oh, bad troll post. Too obvious - you should have led up to it and blindsided them

Wouldn't circumcised mean removal of the clit hood? Because a circumcised guy doesn't have the head of his dick cut off. This could be more accurately described as female castration

That would be removing the ovaries.
there's no direct corollary.

Where ever you like. Try the mods. Tell them you have a circumcised wife, while you're at it.

Or you could try the Police. Here. www.bundespolizei.de.

Tell them you have a circumcised wife and let them know who did it, so they can jail you and hunt down her family like the dogs they are

Castration is the removal of the external sexual organs. Ovaries are inside you virgin

>being offended over racism on Sup Forums.
You almost had me fooled there .

Thank you. I report him now. Merkel will not allow you to talk to me like this I am guest.

Don't report this guy. Find and kill him. Problem solved.

Either way, removal of the entire clit is considered part of (some varieties of) traditional female circumcision. No need to argue semantics.

No one should have their junk mutilated. Just because its tradition doesn't make it right.

>muh culture

Fuck all of that ideology. Hearing a woman moan my name because I have stimulated her clit to the point of her literally begging me to pound her harder. Nothing better.

castration is removing the testicles, you retard.
>Castration (also known as gonadectomy) is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwise, by which an individual loses use of the testicles. Surgical castration is bilateral orchiectomy (excision of both testes), and chemical castration uses pharmaceutical drugs to inactivate the testes.
testicles are the male equivalent of ovaries.

Troll post confirmed. You'll need to try harder

This is a fucking crime. Here's why.

I hooked up long ago with a dark skinned Muslim girl. She was from Pakistani / African background. Her family was fairly observant, lots of long beards, trying to arrange a marriage for her, etc., but they didn't do this kind of savage shit. And she was a partier. She'd go out with us and drink.

Fast forward to the good stuff. We hooked up. She wasn't a virgin but she wasn't very experienced either. For the first several months it was missionary only. Good, intense, but missionary only. Then she got crazy and climbed on top one night.

She was reluctant to let me go down. She was paranoid about her cleanliness. Eventually, she relented one night. I didn't get carried away, just gave her a taste of it, heh heh. She liked it.

The following night I went all out. Beginning in the vagina, proceeding to slow circles on the clitoris. By the time I returned to the vagina she had her orgasm. The literal gush of of vagina juice at that moment was pretty amazing.

I stopped, took a sip of wine, and looked at her face. She had the most intense I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU look I have ever seen, either before or since.

To deny a Muslim girl and her fucktoy of this experience is a crime.

In fact, in the most severe form, as well as excising the entire clit the woman's labia are cut off and the cut edges sewn together with just a small hole for urine/menstrual blood. This then heals.

On the wedding night the husband has to either cut his way in with a knife or just force himself in until she tears open.

The wedding night must be a great experience for women who have been through this, much better than getting excited, getting wet, having sex and reaching orgasm.

>removing the testicles
You're the retard

Your mom, little boy.

>To deny a Muslim girl and her fucktoy of this experience is a crime.
They are not men. They are frightened shadows of men who could not handle that. They claim a great civilization.

lol
she in Somalia guy

The guy is right, so you are either a. a bad troll or b. retardation in the flesh.

literally the dictionary definition; dictionary.com/browse/castration
>verb (used with object), castrated, castrating.
>1. to remove the testes of; emasculate; geld.
>2. to remove the ovaries of.
>3. Psychology. to render impotent, literally or metaphorically, by psychological means, especially by threatening a person's masculinity or femininity.
>4. to deprive of strength, power, or efficiency; weaken:
>Without those ten new submarines, our navy will be castrated.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/castrate
>verb
>[WITH OBJECT]
>1 Remove the testicles of (a male animal or man).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration
>Castration (also known as gonadectomy) is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwise, by which an individual loses use of the testicles. Surgical castration is bilateral orchiectomy (excision of both testes), and chemical castration uses pharmaceutical drugs to inactivate the testes. Castration causes sterilization (preventing them from reproducing); it also greatly reduces the production of certain hormones, such as testosterone. Surgical castration in animals is often called neutering.
>The term "castration" is sometimes also used to refer to the removal of the ovaries in the female, otherwise known as an oophorectomy or, in animals, spaying. Estrogen levels drop precipitously following oophorectomy, and long-term effects of the reduction of sex hormones are significant throughout the body.[1]
>Castration of non-human animals is intended to favour a desired development of the animal or of its habits or to prevent overpopulation.

It's your mother-in-law we want

>circumsition
'excision' you mean...

And is a illegal practice, some girls died from the infection and blood losses

Do not know her. Bought my wife from my friend, he got her from someone.

>"when she comes"

How do you fakes make a woman come? Is it a dick size thing? Be honest.

put your tongue on her clit and lick until you fell like you're going to fucking die then keep going.

>How do you fakes make a woman come?
You cannot be serious - 1/10 troll post.

In case serious: no, it's not a dick size thing. In fact you can easily make a normal woman cum without involving a penis

Take the scenic route, get her going real well. Proceed to fuck her and when you want her to come, just have her go cowgirl on you. The high pressure friction on her clit is gold.

That's not the way it works with you retards. You'd never want to miss out on the dowry and risk having "damaged goods" from an unknown source.

Unless, of course, she's a goat.

Nah I was a little serious, every time i hear guys referring to women cuming it always sounds like its from penetration or extremely easy on their part.

did they remove her asshole, too?

>or extremely easy on their part
a woman's sexuality is largely between her ears (assuming she has a clit, of course)

Some women do find it difficult to orgasm, often depending on how uptight/repressed they are. My wife is lucky and orgasms easily, often several times during sex. I once made her orgasm just stroking her buttocks - go figure.

But bringing a woman to orgasms is one of the true joys of sex

That's not circumcised - just an innie. You can see the clit hood

Asshole's just out of shot

why the fuck is her asshole so far away?

perineum is longer in women than in men - which is why you don't realise that