I work at Subway Sup Forums. What do you want to know?

I work at Subway Sup Forums. What do you want to know?

Which line? My favorite is the U4.

1. how much of a pain in the ass is it to pull chicken for the premium chicken sandwich?

2. are the avocados shipped to already prepped for the line? do you have to do anything special to keep them from turning brown?

Does Marcellus Wallis look like a bitch?

what type of meat is in the meatballs?

Never has to pull chicken, just put it in the containers.
I work in the UK and we don't serve avocados.

Could be anything, they just give us these

why does y'all's bread suck now?

Ask someone who works in the US about their bread. The bread I make is pretty shit to be honest. The bread never rises enough to make a good sandwich.

where do you go when you want a good sammich?

Just make one here but I make it good. The subway is in a service station so they always want to rush me.

why dont you faggots ever have Swiss cheese?

The only cheese we have here is peppered cheese, grated cheese and "American" cheese.

OP here, a fat dwarf walked in, always full of surprises. Couldn't get a picture though.

slam your dick between a bread

Not OP
They come already prepped in pouches. When they first started avocado, we'd end up throwing it out at the end of the night because they'd brown. The big guys pulled it for a bit and now it has some kind of preservative in it. Didn't change the flavor any.

Subway is a well known pedo haven. How many underage children do you have stored in your back rooms per store? More than comet pizza?

Would you ever eat there?

They discontinued it in a lot of markets, and they switched to provolone. I guess it's cheaper?

I haven't worked at a subway in two years, though.

Have you ever put your dick in a sandwich even for just a second?

Yo, when I get double mean of toast beef, how many slices should I get, along with pepperoni and bacon?

wank job or just about worth the money ?

do you get issues with niggers like the US

give us the `funny` story

whats your monthly net income

Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

Is your franchise owner named Patel?

How fresh is the tuna? Also what is your favorite sandwich?

No problems.
The only story I have is when a vegan came in(she was black, but that doesn't matter) and as she walked to the counter I was interrupted from saying hello when she said really loud so the entire service station could hear "I'm vegan, so I can't have meat or dairy".
I said "Okay no problem, we have lost of salads". She instantly interrupted me again and said "I hate salad".... Why the fuck would she come to a Subway?!
So I stood with her for 10 minutes going through what she might wany, in the end I made her a nacho box. As it was in the microwave she asked me to "Speed it up, I need to be somewhere"... Hated that bitch Sup Forums.

The tuna is gross. Here is a picture of it packaged.

I only work part time. I am at college so I work most weekends so it's around £4500 a year, I don't have to pay tax.

Bush knows.

I like it so much tho :(

It sells a lot, people love it. I just have to prepare it and it putts me off. It's probably not that bad for you but I can't face up to eating any.

Yea the guy that works at my local subway is a dick tho, he asks me why i put veggies on my tuna. Every sandwich i make he has to comment about.. like eww you like sauce 1 and sauce 2 and pickles so weird. Makes me not go sometimes

OP here.I would comment, because I don't care enough. I have had people comment on how I prepare the salad in their sandwich but it's never bad just "you are really concentrating". Which is just pointless to say to me, unless you want me to just throw any old shit on it...

0....so far.

My subway still has an old jared poster thing super creepy now

Most people over here in the UK only know about Jared through South Park. That's how I know him.

OP here, thanks for making work a little less boring. I work on my own from my entire shift. I run the while little Subway. It's sucks.

How do you feel about customers that can't make up their mind once that are in the line for order?

I rarely have any lines, never any long lines. I just leave them to decide and look around, they either decide or just ask me what i recommend.

Did you/coworkers do a gender studies degree

How many customers on average do you get?

Yes

I knew that wasn't mayonnaise!

OP here. No.

Today at the moment is 31 average day is 50-70

Why are the stuffs you're selling so cold everytime

OP here. Ask to have it toasted, problem solved.

Jimmy Johns has way better bread amirite?

>fridges
was that hard to figure out?

Where do you hide the bodies??

Where do you work?

I was looking for this

How old are you OP?
What kind of degree do you get?
Asi was student, i used to work asa petrol station casher, was average, but you can read a lot of those magazines they sell, while no customers

Can I get the nigga from Spyro to shit in my sammich

A service station Subway in the UK.

Why do you retards always put the cheese triangles on the bread all fucked up instead of the right way for optimal bread cheese coverage?

OP here.
I am 18.
Studying Level 3 Computer Scienc, last year of college then of to uni.

OP here. So you want all bread to come with cheese? What if people don't want cheese?

What do you think about the royal family OP?
Would you smash the Queen, if you had the chance to?

OP here. Don't really care for the royal family, however they do bring a lot of money from tourist. Would I smash her... Hit her nah and fuck her probably not, unless a nice life style was offered. No more Subway for me, royal life from be in the Queen's little whore.

Why do you have to work?

OP hereJust wanted money to go out and shit. Now I'm in debt so I have that to pay off.

How did you get into debts