I FUCK WITH SAVAGES, YOU A FUCKBOY, YOU CAN'T HANG

I FUCK WITH SAVAGES, YOU A FUCKBOY, YOU CAN'T HANG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvOWeHUWoXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Knowing this clown has already made more $$$$$ than I will in my entire life, is kind of depressing.
It also shows how absolutely gross the music industry in general is now.

slim jesus is the same as every rapper except he's white

What in God's name are you talking about? He was roundly mocked for his one fucking hit song and was promptly shamed by the rap community. He is in no way representative of the 'music industry'. If you're going to whine, at least do so on an informed basis.

Eminem fell off

my friend says that he is the only good rapper out there cuz hes the most famous

He hasn't got any bars. Putting on a funny accent and indulging a thug persona isn't enough to convince anyone with a working brain. His beat have been utter garbage since Dre left.

wait...
>since Dre left
you don't actually think this is Eminem do you?

lmao he didnt make shit
his net worth is probably like 75k

does your friend recommend the entire rap community?

*represent

fuck autocorrect

More than most of us have it now faggot.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=kvOWeHUWoXA

That isn't Slim Jesus though but why is he copying that song? I thought rap battles are supposed to be original.

they are, which made it even more corny than it already was

YOU CAN FIND ME POSTED UP ON FRANK BLOCK WITH MY FUCKIN GANG

Lol, the great thing about this guy is that his track is actually good in its own funny way, even though he is just pretending to be a thug.

This is going to sound racist, but I don't mean it that way. Why does it matter whether or not somebody is a real thug? Basically, why do black people respect rappers who actually do thug shit, and disrespect those who don't? Could this be an attitude that's holding back the black community? Really makes you think.

Blacks never want to progress, all they want is gib mi shiet and welfare etc

Wow, really? You think the glorification of violence, drugs and gang crime isn't necessarily a good thing?

Sheesh, that's a real doozy. Maybe we could go so far as to say that growing up in an area where culture like this is prevalent could actually be a huge obstacle in the way of anyone whose ambitions went beyond it?

Maybe the most recent wave of apologetic neo-liberalism is actually a carefully designed ploy to encourage a victim-culture and normalise a racial exclusivity of blame which is extremely racist in in infantilisation of black people?

Big questions.

fucking kek

Yeah, you're right.

I can't stand this guy, his lyrics are edgy and shit and his accent makes me want to rip my ears off. The fact that anyone could like this man amazes me. People even stand by his lyrics for songs like mockingbird saying they're amazingly deep but it's really just straightforward "emotional" tryhard bullshit.

I like Slim Jesus's Drill Time because its a fun song, I don't take him seriously or think he's deep.

thank god I've clicked this thread

did this guy make anything else?