1. These videos make me sad, because I will never be part of those lifestyles

1. These videos make me sad, because I will never be part of those lifestyles
2. Videos like these make me feel dumb. Those women do not look like the smartest bunch but seem smarter than me.
3. How did they get into uni ?
4. What do they study ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fS3gxGjJZwY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-OLlJUXwKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself. you'll always be a fat. disgusting retard than no one can feel anything else, but pity, for

Lmao you see that op you're a worthless piece of shit

NOT AY

How the fuck do they have time to chill and hang out? I was studying my ass off 24/7.

uni lifestyle is fairly overrated tbh
dont get too down on yourself op
you didnt miss out on all that much

you have starry-eyed 3rd worlder syndrome

All those videos make uni life seem so fabulous.
All those sorority videos makes me feel ugly and dumb.

What do you mean?

They're all secretly either retarded or so smart it's effortless

Are you fucking kidding me.... college education nowadays is not worth the paper the diploma it's printed on... let alone the debt... trying to feel like you think a video defines a persons worth is absolutely asinine... you need mental help.

Or they taking non-classes like some "Studies" class.

first thing you learn on campus is that people are the same dipshits as in everyday-life only difference is they are a bit smarter on average
tbh thats making the situation worse though

sometimes ignorance really is bliss so dont knock yourself

that you're buying the American Lie.

It's all bullshit.
I make videos and I can assure you it's easy to make anything look better than it really is. It's meant to get people to want to be apart of it.

I understand what you are saying.
But those videos make Uni life seem a goal to persue.
I think I wish to be part of something, because I was never part of anything.
I think I also got "Fear of missing out"

>I think I wish to be part of something, because I was never part of anything.
you're here
you're a Sup Forumstard and a Sup Forumsro

that may not exactly be royalty, but it's something.

They don't show the work they put in to get into uni or the work they do to stay there. Also most chicks at uni don't look or act like that. Those are party sluts who probably major in something stupid, but they did get into uf.

Have you seen this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-OLlJUXwKU

> Must reach diviserity quota !
> Sob stories = instant admission

Preach it user

Let's analise this in steps:

1. Being in college doesn't mean they're doing ok in college, getting in is easy

2. Even if they're doing ok, doesn't mean they're smart
>What?
Having friends explain things to you makes things 10 times easier than being a loner and researching things by your own, trust me, i've been in both cases

And then there's leaching, plenty of dumb people get by by leaching into groups of smart people that do all the work, there's girls that are "nice" to professors and pass exams (yes, it happens, it's not just a myth / joke)

3. They could be in a easy course, "being in college" by it self doesn't mean much, there's courses that if you're dumb but can memorize a bit you'll pass with good grades

and Sup Forums could produce a video making a job as a trash man look romantic and exciting.
College was nothing but hard work for me. Don't believe the tall tales to lure kids in.
Check into your local community college or State college. Anyone with half a brain can financially swing it.