SAO fags, get your floppy dicks in here!

SAO fags, get your floppy dicks in here!

kickstarter.com/projects/328403265/seed-full-dive-technology

Fucking cringe
They are trying to scam out 5mil

This is so pitiful,
I bet not a single faggot will give them money.

LOL! did you watch the video in the link with the monkey feeding himself!?!?! wtf is that shit?

Yes. I like it.

So easy a monkey can do it! XD what a fucking idiot, this guy aint gonna do shit.

Yes. I like it.

Possibilities are endless huh? Ok, first things first im the niggest, id run around on a fucking trex shooting up everything with fucking marshmellow lazers!

Cool another Kickstarter to report as scam. Neat!

I can see them doing the first thing, so instead of moving a robot arm, you move arm in vidya game, that can be accomplished.

Nice try.
This guy looks so apathetic.

KAYABA! Get your ass in here, this dickshit is trying to take over your shit!

OP here. Seems like you guys think im full of shit...thanks for the support, not really what i was expecting. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Why do you take so many dicks in your ass?

SAO's for fucking retards

You have not listed your or your team's credentials so of course we aren't being supportive, we need to know that you are even capable of doing this before we even give you the time of day to consider funding you. The "I'll hire some really good people" argument doesn't work. If you don't have people lined up already who will work on the project should it get funded then GTFO the internet shit GTFO of life you clearly don't know how to run a business or be intelligent in the slightest.

TLDR; Show us your credentials and we MIGHT consider this as anything but a scam.

you ARE full of shit.

OP here. Yeaaa too bad you cant read buddy. Im not trying to recreate SAO. Using existing BMI tech, i can use that with a VR headset and create a virtual environment for pretty much anything.

ORRRR people can fund 3mil to start a 3d printer...cause we dont have those already...

Oh a 3d printer!

More like .hack fags get in here you mean

OH! another 3d printer!

Mmmm millions of $ spent on shit we already have. Good fucking job.

Youre right, asking that much for something that doesnt even exist is fucking crazy right? Cause its not gonna take just a little bit of R&D time to get two existing techs to work together. I guess its easy to get money when youre building something that already exists.