youtube.com/watch?v=ms0mes_vLk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SLIP LIKE FREUDIAN

because it looks cool and it gives him an aura of mystery

So he can skip his own shows

Face scars

HE BIG GUY 4 U! LOL

i bet nigga never played doom lol

He wears it because doesn't want to people to find out he voted for McCain in '08.

This

because he's actually biggie in disguise

autism

because he's a mupervillain

check out DangerDoom, the Four Tet Madvillain remixes, the Papermill single, and Madvillainy 2

Not possible

besides OP do people on here really not know why?
I'm not sure if this is the exact story but im pretty sure its because when he was young he was in a group called KMD that was him, his brother and a friend. then some stuff happened and then the group broke up, some more time passed and Doom's brother died. And at some point he went to jail for some time and when he got out he was homeless for a bit. So when he started rapping again after all that he wore the mask to separate himself from his younger rapper persona.... or something

>beside OP
Read the post again

Can I get a quick rundown on DOOM?

KMD broke up because 1/3 of it died and Onyx the other MC was already pulling away from the group by the time the 2nd album was completed.. not the lack of Onyx verses on Black B_st_rds compared to Mr. Hood..

also once the second album was finished it was shelved by the record company anyways.. and officially released like 11 years after the fact
>and at some point he went to jail and was homeless
this is basically the only part you got right

He wears the mask so the charge won't grab.. but also because it is more about the music than what an MC looks like.. right?

>He's actually English

Learning this has blown my mind

it tickles me that an african-AMERICAN art form was dominated by a British national

Hey, at least it's not as bad as Hollywood, where literally every actor is a Brit.

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/09/entertainment/samuel-l-jackson-british-black-actors/
>A film about the American black experience stars an actor that doesn't have any first-hand knowledge of the American black experience. The star of "Get Out" is British.

oh shit that is interesting lol I saw Get Out but I didn't know that. I didn't mean it in any type away I stan for DOOM all day.

Good rhymes, very creative, fun beats.
youtube.com/watch?v=ms0mes_vLk8

oh yeah i do remember him saying it being more about the music in an interview now