How do you know if your gf cheats on you?

How do you know if your gf cheats on you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Mini-Pet-GPS-Tracker-TKSTAR-tk909-for-dog-cat-cow-realtime-app-web-online-No-box-/272458511920?hash=item3f6fcaf630:g:48AAAOSwImRYNrwC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty impossible today. All that smartphone shit and social media flood only leverages the risks

if you suspect it in any way you might as well break up now cuz it ain't getting any better.

or just break up anyway cuz relationships are stupid.

my rule of the thumb : "if it smells like shit, then there is shit"

if you think she is cheating on you, then theres good chances she is....good luck finding out tho, you never will

doesn't everyone cheat on everyone nowadays?

Her hymen is broken

/thread

I suspected my gf of cheating, couldnt get any concrete evidence
Dude ends up sending me a pic of his dick in her mouth

>iwannadie.jpg

My gf don't. I said i torture her for weeks if she does, and kill the guy, and i did tap her smartphone, pc, everything, i have spysoftware on every system she has.

The worst thing she did was talking with her female friend about me beating her, but thats it. She is not cheating.

post pic!

Kek, i would kill the dude and my gf.

Lol

Shit she says wont make sense, shell act weird, go out with friends when you were sopposed to go out together, wont really care if you text her, shell give you clues that youre not worth shit etcetc

>and i did tap her smartphone, pc, everything, i have spysoftware on every system she has.
>The worst thing she did was talking with her female friend about me beating her, but thats it. She is not cheating.
definite low-grade troll - no-one could be that retarded

lol what a loser.

Her mouth tastes like dick..

Her pussy tastes like another man's dick.

woman love violent man, she will stay with you forever

HAHA, no. I even paid 60 bucks for a spyware for her phone because every free spyware is shit and don't works.

I am user, i know how this works, and of course i do it, why wouldn't i?

I just rootet her phone when she was in the toillet, i installed the apk, connected it with a code, and bum, i can now monitor everything she does.

that's one perfect body in my book.

This is alpha as fuck you sjw

> A REAL MEN TRUST HIS GF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy, never trust a woman

Best answer so far

Why bother even having a gf if you have to monitor everything she does? Just dump her and sleep around. It's way easier

Of course you did
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
I ride to work on a unicorn. Fight me

The same reason why people get dogs. I fuck around, i even do it now, but i also need a woman at home that cleans, that cooks, that has my kids, so i can come home from work and get food, so i can fuck some bitch and get home to my kids, so i have someone that does whatever i say, so i have someone that would die for me.

People have a dog and it is so fucking hard to get the dog to behave right, and the same with gf.

Some idiot maybe thinks he gets a gf and he just loves her and it will work, but this is wrong, she will suck a nigger dick and get half your money.

I on the other hand just kill her if she ever does something like this, so i will never ever have any problems with this girl, because she knows this, because she knows that if she cheats on me i kill everybody she loves.

I have access to her iCloud I can check from my computer every picture she takes. I also track her phone so I can see where she is at all times. The perks of have a not so Tech savvy girlfriend. I set up her iPhone so it was pretty easy. I use an app that tells me where she is if the phone is charging she like that and uses Google Maps to show me street view. So far no cheating with here for about 10years.

You really think it is that hard to believe that someone installed spyware on a phone on a website where we published the nudes of many many celebs?

This is Sup Forums, many people here programm and we even have a bunch of hackers. There are at least a few people on this site that do this.
It's not even hard, you just root the phone, install the app, and done.

>You really think it is that hard to believe that someone installed spyware on a phone on a website where we published the nudes of many many celebs?
>This is Sup Forums, many people here programm and we even have a bunch of hackers. There are at least a few people on this site that do this.
>It's not even hard, you just root the phone, install the app, and done.
Do you realise how pathetic that post is. Leet haxxors? hahahahahaha.
Just because someone reposts nudes of celebrities, this isn't exactly a black hat convention, and you live in a fantasy world. Just go away, child.

Send that pic to all of her family members and post it to her facebook wall with your updated status of *Single*

Well if she leaves him he will kill her.

He is like the person form of islam. if you leave you die.

бьëт значит любит брат.

If you can't tell if two people are fucking, you're a dumbass.

watch out for her taking a quick shower when she gets home a littler later than usual. is she being nicer to you than usual? or maybe seems more disinterested? I have been with chicks who were cheating and been sitting next to them after fucking them raw and been amazed at how easily they lied to their husbands when he called. like picking lint off of her sleeve. still, if you're getting the vibe, I'd recommend paying attention to shit.

If she is leaving early to do things she didn't used to leave early for.

If she is hanging out with friends when she didn't before.

If those friends receive different names when you ask her two different times (put a week in between the first and second time you ask).

If she struggles, even for a second, to tell you where she was.

If you ask to hang out with her and she creates a thousand reasons why you can't.

If she changes clothes often or showers often.

If she changes plans with you for bogus reasons. You'll have to decide what is bogus and not.

Otherwise, you can follow her during one of her outings. Let her know you are going out at the same time to get some food or grocery shop. Hang back a bit till she loses site of you. Then follow.
Word to the inexperienced. If she cheats on you, then cheat on her. Don't get too emotional about it. Just go find a dame of your own on the side. When she finds out, you point it out maturely that she forced this relationship into a monogamous relationship. If she wants loyalty, she will have to provide it.

Her Pussy tastes like wog cock

It's sad but true in some cases

My grandma married an abuser who up and left one day, then remarried a pedophile and abuser that touched his daughter in law and possibly other family members. Dad wouldn't let me visit her because he worried the old fuck would try something. I wasn't allowed near him until he was too senile and brain dead to try anything

Now he's dead, and my grandma and aunt both cried at his funeral. Dad tried to tell her why I wasn't allowed over as a kid and she acted all shocked

Women are retarded and I hate being one

ebay.com/itm/Mini-Pet-GPS-Tracker-TKSTAR-tk909-for-dog-cat-cow-realtime-app-web-online-No-box-/272458511920?hash=item3f6fcaf630:g:48AAAOSwImRYNrwC

Actually, if you duct tape that under a seat, that could work.

this

>How do you know if your gf cheats on you?
You're unlikely to get an good answer to that on Sup Forums, most the people here asked them to do it.

oh my christ she's hot

If she appears to be happy.

>revisa mis dobles

Are you white? If so then she you can bet she's already cheated on you.

You don't. No guarantee no matter who you date whether or not they will cheat on you. If you suspect cheating, you break it off, otherwise you'll end up in a world of doubt and torment. If you forgive a girl for cheating she will no longer respect you and cheat more, or dump you for another man with more value.

>seems bored during sex
>you haven't had sex with her since the last time she showered and pussy smells strongly of fish (or latex)
>white streaks in her underwear
>texts/messages only when you do not have a clear view of her phone