What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?
>96' Mercedes E320

i dont have a car but i can tell you what my brother drives. 2012 Mercedes Benz cls 63 AMG. amazing car.

a pair of money broken feet. Using regular oil and and food to get them moving. Good side is that they dont have a licence plate and you can drive them at home. Had them for 20 years now and millions of kilometer on them. Also you dont go to a carwash, just use soap when you shower. Having the white color is better, but you get a bigger exhaust with the black one.

My father saw one of those yesterday, any car with a 6.3 is a beast

I drive that shit

I don't have a car either, but my brother drives a 2.6L 190E and a SL500. Amazing cars

its called winter tires, you dumb fuck

from experience riding in the passenger seat, put it in sport plus, stomp on the accelerator and it flies. I love his car.

>Ride

02' Honda CB600F

>2007 dark blue toyota corolla
>parents said I could have it when I got my license
>didn't get one until 20 since I never had anywhere to go and/or I was drunk all the time

It's a decent car, love the 33mpg; need to vacuum it out though.

2004 Mercedes E220

yeah those are nice.

2013 Porsche 911 GT3 in pink.

I want a W211 but they still really expensive here or have ludicrous mileage

2012 nissan frontier
2010 jeep wrangler

pics too big to post...don't feel like resizing

ofcourse, its a fucking AMG

>pic related, $200,000+ g63 amg
wew lad

E46 330i Touring, manual. Not my car but same shit.

i like the sticker "anti social social club" haha

those are nice, used to own one in black
kek
holy fuck if real, thats sick
G-classes are so fucking expensive, its funny because the v8 2t are faster 0-100 than the v12 2t

v12 makes the front heavier lmao
similar to mine but its a m3 coupe, 2005 wbu?

>pleb Aston

Nice one, faggot.

2004 tacoma prerunner

no pics

It's an 04.

How did you get your cars Sup Forumsros?
Mine (The E320) is just 59.000 miles because it was owned by a dead lady and then inherited by people who didn't use it at all

checked, quite the story user.

bought my first car. Saab 9-5 -00. Chip trimmed to 265 hp.

>Chip trimmed to 265 hp.
lmao, do you keep the chip plugged into your OBD2 or cig lighter?

'06 civic bitches...it's pulling down about 140 horses. Yeah...

81 Lincoln Continental

you dont know what a chip trim is? you reprogram the computer in the car.

vw passat b5,5 2002 1.9 tdi 131bhp 6 gears

My Grandpa decided to give up driving and switch to traveling by cab, asked me if I wanted it (2010 E350)

How is your experience with that OP?

Myself crazy.

forgot to add 2.3t motor

kek

kekek

Most people who say
>"it's got a muffler, CAI, & a chip that gives it (some BS power figure)"
when really its a K&N, ebay plug in bs, & an autozone exhaust tip.

Rather then an actual CAI, downpipe/headers, and a piggyback/standalone
But giving off an exact power number without a proper dyno run tends to lead people to believe you fall under the first category, since even my FBO SR with a basic Nistune has a vague power figure around 250-300whp that I don't know for sure unless I throw it on a dyno.

E34 ///M5 Sedan with 3.6l engine

Xsara Picasso 2.0 HDi

diggin the type-x aero. You got the skirts and valences too? Also are those dmax fenders?

i know that you mean, but i just bought it like it was. im kinda new to the whole car trimming so i dont know much. but i do know what i wanna do with it later on.

Have the rest of the aero sitting in my house already trimmed & primed, just waiting till I got to paint & clear coat everything one color to throw them on.
just been pushing the paint job back to work on other chassis things

That car looks like a piece of shit and the panels line up like a retard installed them.

Get real dude.

well it's a beat on previously track only car, thats been crashed twice. so yea, thats kinda expected

Nothing but poors in this thread.

nice nismo bits man. You running aftermarket knuckles?

well no duh, you're on Sup Forums

Rolling, pimp. Kelowna?

Why do I have to spend 30 thousand euros on a brand new car when mine is perfectly working, big enough to fit 5 people and two dead bodies in the boot and makes 18/20 km with one liter?

Vancouver Island

i only drive a fucking bicycle because fuck getting a car

Fiat Panda (1990)

Whoops, wrong picture.

'04 Forester XS manual

God-tier in winter, fun to drive, plenty of room, looks better than any other small suv

Are you American?

yea, Silvermine Motors

Yes, why?

Usually only American specify that the model of their car is manual. Everywhere else they just say the model.

06 Speed 6 gt. Awd turbo, makes about 300hp. Great car when it's not breaking.

Makes sense i guess. Manuals are a dying breed everywhere, but a lot less people even know how to drive them here.

>God-tier in winter

...because it's AWD and slow as balls.

>Fun to drive

...because you've never driven a car that was actually fun to drive

>Looks better than than any other small SUV

...that you can afford, maybe. Foresters look like a fucking roller skate.

Also:
>Eats head gaskets like they were made of toilet paper.

I had an 04 Outback many years ago- biggest piece of shit vehicle I've ever owned. Expensive to have repaired, constant noise from the driveline, trans felt like it was always one shift away from a failure...especially when cold, and it leaked oil worse than the Deepwater Horizon. Glad nobody from the EPA ever followed me around. Turned me off of ever owning a Subaru again

Similar to this
It would be a nice car if it wasnt shit

Unfortunately is true even over here, but at least here (Italy) you must learn how to drive a manual to pass the driving test, there is no automatic option for the car to drive. I honestly do not understand why in American the driving test is done on an automatic, when you learn how to drive a manual you also learn the very basics of how the car works.

Red cars are faster.

2004 VW R32

Audi FTW.

Sounds like you got a lemon, my forester shifts like a dream and it's getting towards 150k.
I'm sure some rwd toy would be more fun to drive, but I balance my properties a little differently right now. So i split the difference between fun and practicality.
Later in life with some disposable income it'll be time for a purchase that's a little more towards the fun side.

A cheap bike.

I'm sure they're a blast to drive but they're so fucking ugly haha

i drive this sweet baby

Buddy of mine just got one of those in blue. Awesome car. The stock exhaust sounds great too.

I put Borla on mine. The exhaust not it heavenly.

god damnit what happened?

datsuns were so fucking badass

ive got several, but this one screams 'murrica

i need a car because your mom lives far away and I like to have sex with her.

I just love Volvo's old station wagon.

oh, and I drive a 2009 Ford Edge.

Mac Demarco drives one. hes pretty cool

smart brabus forfour.
i don't give a fuck. owning this car almost doesn't cost anything. gas efficient and no taxes. low insurrance.
idgaf.

lol. nice

bet that's one comfy ride

Government regulations, emission standards and raising gas prices

""""""""VW"""""""

>costs your dignity and self-respect

Except if it breaks it's expensive as fuck to fix.

How do you deal with the lack of space? Can you even get groceries home in it?

One of the stupidest car to exist, like the Smart.

2015 Ferrari F12

Anything, really.
But daily, '02 Citröen Xsara.
Same color.

HNNNNG Naked bikes are so sexy!
I'm riding the intruder. It's a big bike and I love that shit. It's literally all that I ride (I'm not a cager)

i agree. faggots drive them

Timestamped pic of shifter in anus or didn't happen

Columbia, near the Wegmans.

Yeah, just like an Acura is a Honda, a Lexus is a Toyota, a Ferrari is a Fiat, what's your point?

It rides better than it handles. Offroad, its a beast. Bonus, it gets around 12mpg no matter what. If you drive it down the highway, it comes with a free soundtrack of eeeeeeee for about a week.

fuck yeah man, love those cars
how's owning it?

nissan messed it up

Better be the Quattro

VW is shit?

i saw a video of a fortwo? with a 'busa engine in it. Thing screamed.