Why don't you own a gun yet?

Because I'm a felon.

Cant pass a background check

No money

What, another one?

Post story.

i refuse to cower in fear, owning a gun is pathetic

im an alcoholic, id probably drink too much and shoot myself or something

I own more guns than most firearm retail stores keep in stock.
I guess I just like collecting firearms.

I have a pellet rifle. Does that count?

Proof

because in my country is very hard to get a gun

>im an alcoholic, id probably drink too much and shoot myself or something
The real thing to worry about is if you need to shoot somebody else, under circumstances where you'd normally be protected by law. You might be looked upon differently because you were drunk, even though that would be complete bullshit.
>i refuse to cower in fear, owning a gun is pathetic
You're just being faggy right here, though.

what are the replacable parts for ? do they wear out very fast ?

If we're lucky!

I want one for home defense, I don't know where to start though.

I don't own a gun because I own multiple

>M&P

Cheap and gay

ur dad

Those aren't replacement parts, they're different size grip components to better fit the gun to one's hand.

The SW M&P 15 is a great budget choice, perhaps the best even.

I own several firearms, but I'm a capiable freedom loving american

Being irrationally afraid of inanimate objects should be classified as mental disability.

cuz i have no interest in owning one and i dont live in a shitty part of the world where i need a fucking gun to protect myself

Why don't you fit my dick to your hand, faggot

because in my country it's illegal to own gun without firearm license

How hard is it to get a license?

I kno I'm just kidding

Because I own several. "a" pfft. Guns are like Lays. Betcha can't have just one.

oh... thanks.

quite difficult

Owning guns is fun. Also eurofags keep hating

Stick your head back into the sand. There is nowhere on the planet that is actually safe. This is the classic "it can't happen HERE" fallacy. Yes it can, and yes it will.

having a gun for protection is a responsibility for men not faggots who feel

Because white males use them to kill innocent people. If Hillary weren't robbed of the election we would have a database of who owns guns, what types and how many. I am ashamed of my anglo roots and will not have a pure white baby.

Ironically enough tough guy when someone decides to victimize you, that's EXACTLY what you will be doing. Owning a gun is not cowering in fear that is about the dumbest anti gun macho man statement I have ever heard

it looks like so much fun and we are hating

So black people dont kill more than white people? Are you really this retarded or just being a faggot?

i'll take my chances

Exactly, but you can't reason with the nogunz, They think the person who broke into their house to murder them will politely wait while they call the police instead of ass fucking them and slitting their throats.

It really takes a special kind of detachment from reality to see people getting murdered in cold blood at anti trump protests and then turn around and say "well that was 50 miles away, it can't happen here" and go about your daily life.

Lots of African American's resort to killing because of so much build up from being treated like shit all their lives. Most times it is a last resort.

I don't live in a shithole where buying a gun is "necessary" to ensure my safety.

Get an AR-15 for home defense. Either a full 16 inch shooting 5.56 and has a1-7 barrel twist and 77gr Black hills sierra match king ammo. Or read up on the legal retardation that is pistol vs SBR laws in the US and get an 11.5 inch AR pistol 1-8 twist shooting 5.56 and buy a box of 50gr Balck hills TSX. ANd maybe a red dot with a good rating that stays on. Aimpomt t-1 if you got money or a primary arms red dot that stays on for like 50,000 hours.

>walther master race

I don't have any issues with that. What I have a problem with is people trying to take away my right to defend myself. If you don't like guns, don't own any, but don't use the reason that bad things don't happen as justification.

because I have a penis.
Dont need a gun.

i dont own a gun but often i carry a m16 that belong to the army.

Jesus you cuck

maybe they kill more but it's mostly in self defense against racist white people

Take it a step further. An hero so there is less white males around

Ok so its white peoples' last resort to carry big guns and ammo around. We defend ourselves very efficiently

because we don't have niggas

I'm a reasonable and secure person who lives in a civilised country.

I'll just stick with my EOtech

I'd recommend either a glock 19 or a 12 gauge shotgun. AR15s do work well, but they are much more expensive. What's your budget?

The shotgun can be had around 300 dollars, a Remington 870 or Mossberg 590 are good choices. I'd add a sling and a light and you're good to go. The glock is about 550. A weapon light (streamlight tlr) runs about 100 dollars.

I'm not a man you dumb fuck Trumpsters.

>damage control intensifies
>Must protect monkeys that bring everything upon themselves

Willful ignorance of they are scared of the responsiblity. I own firearms because it's MY responsiblity to protect my family and I'm not so dilluded that I think that can be done effectively without firearms.
" peace through superior firepower"

Our society is our defense and it has been at the expense of others.

you can easily get an AR for less than $500

because they're all in my wife's name because reasons.

Not enough money atm and don't want to buy a cheap one that will blow up in my hands

What the fuck does that mean you cryptic faggot?

He is 100 percent trolling

Where?

>I refuse to cower in fear
>I'm afraid of killing myself

Retard.

I accidentally baught like 5 this year lol

Still an hero and post it on here

They kill other black men in self defense from racist white people?
LOL troll harder

pretty much anywhere that isnt ny, cali or likewise shitholes

How else should I phrase it dip shit? Go back to cleaning your little bang bang toy with all your inbred Nazi brothers and sisters.

Hoesntly, even a hipoint won't blow up in your hands. A good 9mm pistol can be bought for 500 bucks a hi pointgor like 150

Because my job provides them for me

I have plenty to live for.

the cheapest AR i'd trust to actually use in a defensive situation is the M&P 15, they run around 800 here.

If you're only going to own a single firearm, I would not recommend a bottom of the barrel aero / PSA franken AR.

ARs are a good example of where a 750-1000 dollar gun really is worth the extra money for what you get, IMO

because cost money

>SJW unironically victim blaming

Only white people deserve gettin shot amirite?

Lol idn with proper sentence structure. Seriously I'm not the first person who replied and I have no fucking clue what your psuedointellectual ass is trying to say

Bang bang toy?
Oh god, you made me happy. Thanks brofag

or built-up rage from being oppressed by white people

200 dollar high points are surprising good. I'd just save up and get a decent glock / shotgun / AR

Don't have the money to spare, living out my ass rn

Except they kill more of each other than they kill whites. What reason you gonna pull out of your ass for that one?

>$800
$200 of it is just for the name printed on the side, nothing more, doesnt make it better than an AR without it.

We need to understand that the power structure has to change. I'm not for exclusively killing all white people but they have had their opportunity to change things and have only made them worse. Open a history book and you will see that I'm right.

To fight fascism in the most fascist way possible or to be a champion for safe spaces and social retarded grow babies everywhere? Or to just call everything "literally" (insert trigger word here)?

Then show your tits or GTFO of this Malaysian macrame pen pal site.

I own several tho. Because /k/ made me get some and a CCW license.

I am a female, born and I identify as such.

Because fucking California.
>Valid reason needed for ownership of a firearm (IE your life or family in immediate danger, ect.)

These fuckers want to to have fucked up shit happen to your first, hope by some miracle you survive, then let you have a gun.
Seriously, if I was money to move out of California, I would.

>I'm not for exclusively killing all white people but they have had their opportunity to change things and have only made them worse.
As opposed to how well the black countries are doing?

Fuck off nigger

I've got the cheaper versions of your guns: a S&W m&p-15, and a sd9ve

What else do you do with it besides shoot tine cans and other people?

might as well be gay faggot

lol literally din duing for blacks. I hope they culturally enrich you one day. Strange that even though Italians were lyched they don't feel the need to chimp out.

lol

If you're an alcoholic and you're afraid you'd shoot yourself then you're right, you absolutely shouldn't own a gun.

P.S. Maybe try AA so you don't want to blow your brains out, eh?

>has no logic argument

How many people will get killed as your "power structure" is being changed? Also I can't wait till you try

>Lots of African American's resort to killing because of so much build up from being treated like shit all their lives. Most times it is a last resort.

Is this a YLYL thread?

Nobody cares

Lol you underaged autist get off your mommies computer
MODS!!!

We are going to come into a new age of unprecedented equality and you relics are here just in time to see what unified women and men make this world safe and happy for all people