This board is called random

This board is called random.
The rules state I can post whatever I want.
FUCK MODS. POST OLD MEMES.

DÊSUDÊSUDÊSUDÊSUDÊSUDÊSU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaYx6cCwbWw
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This post number... it's...

INSULT MODS

REPORT OWN THREAD

dESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESU

Come on oldfags I need you to chip in on this one. Can't keep this shit going on my own.

here's the oldest thing I got

CHECK 'EM

fail.

OFF BY ONE

HOWS THIS FOR A BLAST FROM THE FUCKING PASS YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=SaYx6cCwbWw

Sup Forums.org/flash?file=mootykins.swf&title=mootykins
better version

This board is filthy! Let's clean it up! This post is brought to you by Dial Soap.

tagnol is tagnoooooooooooooool

It's like when they change the words around, they say it's gundum, but really, it's giant robot anime right? and this they say is an old meme thread, but really, it's just some oldfag nostalgiaing for the good old days before moot is kill.

dsfargeg

A HIND D?

Poor m

I'll show you filthy.

Remember when the internet was young and separated from reality? Remember when it wasn't about politics, because we didn't care about politics, we were all social outcasts back then.

Man, I know this is a joke at this point, but normal people really did ruin Sup Forums.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

seriously i cant even remember the last time i saw a b& message. silent modding is ghey.

Takes all the fun out of it. COME AND GET ME JAPOMOOT I FUCKING DARE YA

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lulz is a corruption of L O L which stands for "laugh out loud". Anonymous gets BIG lulz from pulling random pranks, but truly epic lulz come from raids and having over 9000 penises, and they are all raping children.

HA! HA!
I'm using the internet!!!1

INTER
NET
HATE
MACHINE

OH SHIT.
CHECK'D

I'm hunting through folders for anything from back then. Please stand by.

Fuck off cancer.

You want some REAL cancer?

And to balance it out with the real queen.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh jesus christ fuck you for reminding me of that.

I stopped browsing Sup Forums full-time once this was being reposted 5 times an hour.

One Love

best banner, haven't seen it up in a long time

another maymay from back in the dayday

hai guis

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU
dESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESUdESU

DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU