/bb/ Big Brother 18

Jozea blindside edition

previous thread: >Bunch of free streaming places got nuked by cbs because they were posted here
>New season and people still asking for the ones that survived to be posted

Head of Household (HoH): Nicole
Power of Veto (PoV): Paul

Up for eviction on thursday: Jozea, Paulie, Bridgette

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6TcieK1J0w&index=24&list=PL8D511202DEE1EE7D
youtube.com/watch?v=hj_wS-uQKNs&index=48&list=PL8D511202DEE1EE7D
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466474358620.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Cxk3BCTdaCE&list=PL8D511202DEE1EE7D&index=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cbs doesnt spend resources to come to Sup Forums to stop 2 people from freeloading

even if jozea still thinks he's staying, it's now in the back of his and everyone's mind that he might actually leave

whereas before he was 100% sure he was staying. also the girls now know.

blindside wasn't ruined but definitely watered down.

Jozea goes out swinging edition

>"Hello houseguests! How are you?"

What did the speaker mean by that?

so many cute tiffany's in the last episode

he wont

production will make it clear that if he acts out, he wont get paid

I hope he didn't mean I have nothing to watch for 2 1/2 hours now

I don't disagree that there are biases and bigotries and chauvinism in play in society and as a result in smaller microcosms like the Big Brother house. I do call into question any statistical evidence based on small sample sizes, but if we were to somehow have a wide enough field I'd expect there to be some evidence.

But what's true in the big picture doesn't make it fair to assign to individuals in the small picture. If you prove that 5 out of 10 white people are racist it doesn't mean that 5 out of every 10 white people are racist. Some groups will have 10 racists and some will have 0.

So while I'm all for calling out HGs when they say or do something that does imply bigotry I think its unfair to read bigoted motivation into HGs when there are obvious explanations otherwise. I think Corey is a chauvinist because he said a bunch of chauvinistic things last night. I think its arguable that if he has a problem with Day it might be because she's a "pushy" woman because he's already expressed anger at Tiffany for being "pushy." But until he does something to imply racism it seems unfair to call him a racist, even if he turns on Day or hates Jozea.

In the end we can assume Nicole is nervous Day will throw a hinky vote because of an inherent and possibly subconscious bigotry against black people. Or we can assume that she's nervous Day will throw a hinky vote because Day spent days talking about the possibility of a hinky vote and if it did happen it could benefit Day's game. We're all free to draw our own conclusions.

he is dumb enough to freak out anyways

Current Alliances

>Jeffish

Feeds are down until after the episode

What did it mean when survivor had a season where there were 4 tribes of each race and the white race was dominating until the other team used a super idol to turn the tables?

Last shot of Jozea on the feeds

cat 4 should change their names to "the scenarios" after voting out gay devin

>when you cant remember if your daughter had her birthday before you came into the house or if its after the season is over

>tfw natalie will never twerk on your dick

lol he doesnt know

Just something about Devin is mesmerizing. He is an iconic /bb/ meme

>tfw she was actually pooping not twerking

RIP

Gone but not forgotten

Remember that time Glenn sat on the couch?

no, i mean after the vote. he said he was going to say fuck you to all of them and to julie

Forgotten as fuck.

based Glenn doesn't remember their names

What the fuck? Is this new spoiler image or something?

>We will never ger to see "Boogie down Bronx" on the feeds

lol would love to see cbs security drag him out

watch BLM freak out and protest the bb house

uk big brother does this well where they have to walk from the entrance to the studio and people can be outside as a crowd along the pathway they exit the house over

WHO THE FUCK PUTS A FUCKING COUCH IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM
youtube.com/watch?v=O6TcieK1J0w&index=24&list=PL8D511202DEE1EE7D

turks

looks like it's a glitch in the matrix

are terrorists going after Devin?

>This was the last time they spoke as friends. Jozea is seating in the dark, Michelle is seating in the light

its my webm
sorry

I miss Audrey
BB18 is too tame

Jozea has to know there's a chance. I fucking hate Tiffany for ruining this.

last two seasons burned way to bright way to fast

i hope this season stays at this pace till september

This season will definitely pick up later on especially if 8pack sticks together. They'll eventually have to go at each other and scheme.

>Putting your couch in the bathroom

moar like this

youtube.com/watch?v=hj_wS-uQKNs&index=48&list=PL8D511202DEE1EE7D

What if HoH is team based and the winning team picks one of their members as HoH? I mean, they have to have teams for a reason. This would pretty much make it impossible for the minority to do anything ever.

what time do live evictions start

ONE BONG AND 15 BINGS AND I'M BORED

Watch Smackdown until then

I'm watching mysteries at the museum on travel channel while I wait. Might start drinking Idk

Watch trash reality shows on down times
love island
are you the one
the challenge
bachelor pad
love in the wild

sweaty man drama pls go

I was watching old Frank videos trying to will him to be fun again but now I'm out of them. probably gonna start drinking and dick around on /wsg/ I guess

im watching bb14 highlights

I wouldn't be shocked if Jozea tried to wear Assless Chaps for Tonight.

OH FUCK I FORGOT IT STARTS LATER ON THURS I GOT MY BIG BROTHER BREAKFAST BURRITO READY FOR FUCKING NOTHING

I can at least follow the drama from one scummy guy's feeds stream getting pissy at a better set up, entirely free, feeds stream and calling them scammers, etc, even though he is the only one of the two demanding donations for HD streams

sorry user

5 more mins lads

found this and thought of corey

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466474358620.webm

DAMN JULIE LOOKS GOOD TONIGHT

Correy a cis!

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

cappy

Johnny Mac

you must have confused the system by posting at the exact same time:

are we in the matrix?

yes

or the matrix is in us

Hey friends, are you all excited for tonights show?

A couple days ago my family & I sent a bunch of Michelle's random shit (mementos, memories, etc) and a letter to CBS. Apparently they're going to do something with said objects if she happens to be HOH.

yeah we know how the show works you faggot. I saw your sister's right tit what do you think about that?

reveal a specific item or i wont believe you

send her a framed picture of Devin. Or mention Devin in the letter if she wins HOH.

>friends
Your sis browses reddit. We are not friends.
reveal childhood secrets of her and maybe we can be

Streambros, fagboi is definitely going right? No last minute flip?

New rule idea.

Britney has to be the OP image for every thread.

seems so, although Vanessa was doing Vanessa things to fuck everything up with no reason what so ever except lack of medication.

yes please

only if it's pre-baby and plastic surgery brit

no thanks

who do you think she's rooting for

corey

she's talked about frank and Ian on her twitter lately

Jozea

do you have her in her big tittie red and silver dress

YOU READ MY MIND

so jozea knows then. well fuck, there goes tonight's excitement. hopefully the hoh comp is good.

wouldn't mind a long one that lasts into the feeds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxk3BCTdaCE&list=PL8D511202DEE1EE7D&index=30

wats dis

britney poastin?

i think britney still looks pretty

HOLD ON! WHAT IF WE GOT BLINDSIDED? WHAT IF JOZEA STAYS AND BRI GOES?

She has timeless beauty, not a woman who just cycles from hot to ugly. She'll be beautiful her entire life. Good genes.

>think I missed half of episode
>starts at 9 not 8
Neato. Is the faggot leaving a sure thing? As a Puerto Rican and a gay guy I'm disgusted.

They posted and deleted this, but this would make me think that there's no chance for Glenn or Jozea to fight their way back in the house at some point.

They'd be straight off to sequester if they were ever going to have a chance.

It was always unlikely anyway cuz CBS doesn't wanna pay these first evictions to sit around in sequester forever.

forgot pic

>michelle winning hoh ever