M-muh popular vote!

>m-muh popular vote!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFuHhWCQrFM
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/
politifact.com/california/statements/2016/nov/28/donald-trump/pants-fire-trumps-claim-about-california-voter-fra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama got the nomination from affirmative action.

THANK YOU OBAMA!

Eh. Primaries aren't the same as general elections. No one cares about democrat votes in red states. We're not going to win those states anyways.

We get it Sup Forums, you still want to make a big fuss about the current presidency like it's still November 8 or something, but do you mind doing us a favor by going back to your containment board?

>arrogantly believe hillary will win
>call everyone a retarded faggot for saying all the polls are wrong
>tell Trump supporters they better not riot after they lose
>say Trump is unamerican if he even considers a recount

>trump ends up winning
>immediately start rioting in the streets
>proceed to start a recount
>obvious now even to you that you lost and lost hard and theres nothing you can do other than be a good little slut and take it
>"p-please show mercy"

No

Of course not.

You'd win more if you gave any fucks at all about the people in them, white or black.

But Democrats have no fucks to give. They care only for their Stalinist echo chamber. Political correctness elected trump because liberals can't bear to hear different opinions.

This is the most exciting turbulent time in American History since the Civil War.
We have billionaire backed globalist puppets vs people.
That's really all it boils down to, there is zero, ZERO reason not to support Trump in this if you are a human being with a heart that beats.
Prove me wrong without calling me a redneck or a racist or blatantly misrepresenting the situation.

>billionaire backed globalist puppet
So Trump?

Wrong. Trump is so dope he took over the established GOP like a true swagman.
He's the first real President in modern times. That is to say he's the first person to become President without sucking cock in washington for decades.

So Hillary. Trump was self-funded, meaning he didn't owe anybody shit. And I could go on, but I'm losing my chub.

>This is the most exciting turbulent time in American History since the Civil War.
You are literally a child if you think this is true.

Name one. I dare ya.
This election changes everything.

Doesn't matter if we change to popular vote or not. If popular vote was the norm the nominess would campaign differently to take advantage of this system. Literally nothing would change.

... whhhhhhuuut are you saying ? Make sense !

Also, CIA confirms Russian interference - does this matter to you ?

CIA didn't confirm anything. Confirmation requires evidence.
They're also infamous for lying and only a naive little baby would believe everything the CIA says. Especially when they won't show their evidence.

>The Kennedy assassination
>Watergate

>believing the CIA

Nigga their job is to fuck with shit.

Nope, this is bigger.
There's been decades of degeneracy that are going to be undone with Trump's win.
This isn't about liberals vs conservatives, not really. Republicans and Democrats are both evil. Trump somehow slipped through as a Republican but you can see how the Republicans felt about that, they weren't happy.
This is a third party victory from a very determined, very intelligent, very experienced crusader.

>There's been decades of degeneracy that are going to be undone with Trump's win.
Such as?

Well for one thing, it took away the establishment chokehold on the Presidency. For another it exposed media collusion with "journalists". It also exposed massive corruption and rigging including Bernie Sanders getting fucked and cucked.
Next we'll watch Trump expose globalism by untying the bonds on America's hands.

Low energy

>Implying Hillary wouldn't be doing the same thing

Your "facts" are complete bs

That's not really degeneracy but ok. I think you're overstating how powerful the president is. One man can only do so much against globalism. You think 'they' wont kill him if he threatens to expose their schemes? (I've no idea if there is a shadowy scheme to control the world, I'm just playing along)

A secret CIA investigated team

Nigga she's the dirtiest politician in DC. She's got Saudis and bankers so far up her ass that I doubt she's even had a single real thought in the last 10 years.
The latest wikileaks revealed she had speaches planned for interviews because she knew exactly what questions the talking heads would ask.
The notion of her going against the globalists is laughable.

>Russian interference
Define? I dont think they did anything beyond support him and maybe make some memes.

I don't think they dare kill him.
the internet is a beautiful thing.

What are people going to do if a 'lone gunman' snipes Trump? Post fb rants?

damn that's her after 8 years? I can't her after another 8 lol

Do those sources just not exist to you?

One mistake is all it takes and everyone is going to know exactly what happened.
At that point who knows how bad it gets. Personally I'd be willing to fight a civil war if the government got bitchy enough and I think a lot of people are with me.

we're not asking for "mercy" you jackass we're asking that you fuck off to your board made specifically for this kind of shit

There's no brainwashed tards to wake up on Sup Forums.

>we
What position do you play?

You mean Russian made fake emails. Hillary is a saint, you disgusting trump humper

precisely.

So if Clinton was 1/4 a decent politician she would have won in a landslide. It should have never come down to the electoral college, james comey, fake news or whatever other bullshit excuses they came up with like 'my primary was too hard.'

Make no mistake, Bernie would have crushed Trump by double digits. Clinton has no excuse for her historically embarrassing loss.

That said, there is no good argument for the electoral college. They say is helps the small states but it doesn't even do that [ignoring the fact that small states shouldn't have disproportionate representation in a democracy]. All it does is gets politicians to focus on helping out swing states. Why the fuck should Florida get more influence than Texas? If you've every met anybody from Florida you'll know they're complete fucking morons. The popular vote should decide everything. That'll get rid of gerrymandering and also politicians will have to start giving a shit about the whole country.

Democracy is really really fucking simple just elect the person who gets the most votes.

The electoral college preventing WW3.
Make no mistake, the popular vote came from illegal immigrants.
i'd be surprised if Hillary won a single state that has voter fraud protection.

>Trump was self-funded
KEK

That's true, Hillary is the true self funded one.
She was the real outsider because she has a vagina,Trump is establishment by default because he's a rich CIS white male.

>Make no mistake, the popular vote came from illegal immigrants.

You disqualify yourself from the conversation at the adults table when you say shit like this. Illegal immigrants can't vote you literal retard.

>i'd be surprised if Hillary won a single state that has voter fraud protection.

You'd also be surprised if you were told Obama was born here and isn't a muslim. Your surprise lets the mentally capable people know to disregard your opinion and lets the Alex Jones know who to target for his range of conspiracy supplements.

Neither of them were self-funded and they're both beholden to their donors, it's not that complicated.

Adults are able to look at these very corrupt people and call them both corrupt. The difference between you and us is that we base our beliefs on what we can observe and you base your beliefs on what your boss man daddy tells you to believe. Just give thinking a go you'll be surprised of it's utility.

>voter fraud never happens! It's not like Obama acknowledged it does days before the election.
Oh wait, that's exactly what happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=HFuHhWCQrFM

>adults like me
Spot the 18 year old.

Ahahahahahahah you're talking about a handful of cases nation wide. Every time it's shown to be statistically insignificant. You are proving my point so please continue.

Assert all you like buddy.

In California all you need is a Driver's license to vote (which is all I presented at my polling booth). In CA, we give illegals driver's licenses.

Plus we are littered with sanctuary cities that believe these illegals should have the right to vote since they consider them contributors to society...

>it can't happen!
>it happens but not very much
those shifting goal posts doe

lowest unemployment rate in 8 years.
you are really ignorant, but oh well. Enjoy life miserable

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/

>forgets I never said >it can't happen!

I said it isn't the reason behind Clinton's popular vote win.

Good to clarify things if you're slow in the head though so don't hesitate to keep asking questions it's how you'll eventually learn.

Democracy is too easy to undermine. But with enough monitoring and honesty it can work assuming politicians are honest.

>Illegal immigrants can't vote you literal retard.

russia didnt hack voteing machin to give obama win tho they did hack voteing manchine in wisocnsin and michigan and pennvania to give trum o win. hillary is my president

Democracy is still better than any alternative in every circumstance, no exceptions.

I don't have an opinion on the topic, but unemployment rates aren't a reliable piece of information because if the number of people looking for work decreases then unemployment decreases.

Whether Russian hackers interfered or not, who cares? If Hillary and the DNC had nothing dirty on them, then there would have been literally nothing the hackers could have influenced the election. If the TRUTH cost Hillary the election by getting exposed, then guess what? She fucking DESERVED to lose. You retarded liberals complain about Trump not releasing his tax returns, but tons of dirt WAS exposed about Hillary and you blindly ignore it like sheep.

Wrong.

That wasn't me.

wrong for donald trump to be preisdent when he did not win the votes of more americans

because a primary and the election are the same thing

He's your president.
Also there's no evidence of your claim.
You're wrong.

... Youre fucking retarded. The russians hacked the rnc too. They have loads of damaging stuff. I worked at FNC and i can fucking tell you: the leaks changed everything. Enjoy your country, you pitiful traitor. Comrade user.

...but he literally didn't say that

Congrats, Politifact states it is false that 3 million illegals voted in the election. It does not counter what I said. They are refuting the number put out because there is no way to verify it. I use CA as an example since I live here, but anyone with a DL can vote, and we give illegals a DL. So you can believe what you want as i can,

> implying that Democrats don't use dead people or illegal immigrants for there votes

Go back to 2010 and explain to me why the labor department changed the stats they use to determine the unemployment rate. They did so so that it would look like we were gaining jobs to make the nigger look good. If you go and use the stats that were in place before then, it would show vastly different numbers. But facts don't bug you, they're inconvenient to liberals

no eviidence to say donald trump did not win most votes?????? he lost by like 5.5 million votes but because he win 3 states by 100k people he is president? bullshit

>no hard evidence of Russian involvement
>leaking to wikileaks is essentially just journalism.
>trying to attack masculinity and patritiotism systematically.
I bet this is a shill.
I remember these kinds of structured, petty, fake posts from before the election.

That's how the election works Pablo. They both agreed to the rules of the game and she lost.

Poo poo pee pee

>there is no good argument for the electoral college. They say is helps the small states but it doesn't even do that [ignoring the fact that small states shouldn't have disproportionate representation in a democracy]. All it does is gets politicians to focus on helping out swing states. Why the fuck should Florida get more influence than Texas? If you've every met anybody from Florida you'll know they're complete fucking morons. The popular vote should decide everything. That'll get rid of gerrymandering and also politicians will have to start giving a shit about the whole country.
>Democracy is really really fucking simple just elect the person who gets the most votes.

I'm from Florida and I'm offended. We are way smarter than fucks in Texas. Actually, we're probably the smartest state in union. We choose to live in a place that's warm and sunny all year round. Have fun digging out from snow fuck face. S/ Florida

So the CIA and FBI both confirm Russian hacks of certain entities, yeah? Then private firms confirm it. Then the same hacked material is leaked. Then Russian politicians take mirthful responsibility. And you... Don't think it was them? Also, who attacked your masculinity hun?

>Have fun digging out from snow fuck face. S/ Florida

I'm not even an Amerifat. My country is sunny as fuck and we're also not about to be completely raped by global warming. I don't have any major grudge against Florida but you can't deny the electoral college is indefensible.

but why? it shouldnt be that way and i will be laughing at you when electoral collage votes for hillary to be president

Lies, fake news gtfo trumpanzie

>there is no good argument for the electoral college
This election is perfect evidence we need it. I don't want illegal immigrants to determine who runs the government, especially when one party panders to them and one wants to actually fix the problem.
Show me hard evidence because everything I've seen when I read the articles says you're full of it.
All the "Oh you guys love Russia huh!" shitposting is classic shill behavior.

And yet if it was the popular vote that counts only 10 cities would ever have a canidate visit........

I won't.
If that happens you're going to see what a real protest looks like as millions of Americans with jobs leave the workplace and march. I won't stand for any more corruption.

>WHAAAAAAH WHAAAAAAH WHAAAAAAH
>I DIDN'T GET MY OWN WAY SO NOW I WANT TO FUCKED UP THE HISTORY AND THE the system
>WHAAAAAAH

>I don't want illegal immigrants to determine who runs the government, especially when one party panders to them and one wants to actually fix the problem.

1.) they're more productive and less violent than your own citizens. You should be thanking them.

2.) There is exactly zero chance that they determined the popular vote and you're buying into conspiracy theories.

politifact.com/california/statements/2016/nov/28/donald-trump/pants-fire-trumps-claim-about-california-voter-fra/

Where is this evidence? Ive seen tons of "confirmed russia chose the president" but nothing showing how its confirmed...... also the leaks kinda helped hillary as they didnt show a "smoking gun"

Any system that keeps Hillary Clinton from becoming president is defensible

Post-truth charts from charlatans.
Enjoy the next four years, fool

Meh. Read about Crowdstrike. Major cybersecurity firm that confirmed it. NYT and WAPO too. Why are you so fucking scared of the truth? If you voted for Truml you voted for Putin. You knew that shit going in. It's sad.

Elected a corrupt multi-billionaire who doesn't pay taxes to fix corruption. Americans are so fucking retarded haha

Oh ok because you said so they are all peacful people. And you mean the democrats will fix them like they did to the african americans? They do have a lower then average unemployment rate and higher them average income per capita compared to the population......

Except that they just couldn't win by doing that even if they got 100% of the vote in the top 10 most populated cities which they wouldn't meaning they would have to appeal to the whole country. Next.

>I don't want illegal immigrants to determine who runs the government
There's more evidence for Bigfoot than illegals voting.
protip: you aren't really supposed to believe the sophistry.

>There is exactly zero chance that they determined the popular vote and you're buying into conspiracy theories.
Well that's just blatantly untrue. There are 2.4 million illegal immigrants in California alone. They could easily turn the popular vote.
Also your first point is completely irrelevant to the point but very telling about your real motivations.

Stop being cucks and check for youeself, this image is super outdated and Hillary is currently up by almost 3 MILLION votes. This is a way bigger upset than Obama winning by %0.7 percent.

Google "wikipedia election 2016"

It's not my way I'm a Trump supporter but the electoral college is undemocratic and I like democracy. You are projecting because you're so used to playing for a team and never think critically.

Ahahahahahaha this.