What does Sup Forums think of this body type?

What does Sup Forums think of this body type?

>Cute face
>Super slim/fit from the waist up
>Super thick/fit from the hips down

Also, general "this body type" appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
own.li/TLhF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a midget.

Problem with this is that chicks that are "thick" on the waist only look good in tights. when you take their clothes off they're fucking landwhales full of cellulite.

looks like some deformed beast

Horse

How can you not like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I dont like it because it's pretty fucking deformed and those thighs are entirely made of fat.

here's a gif

Disproportional. Skinny, yet curvy is top notch, but that's disproportional

what fat?

Wrong.
Hottest girl I've ever fucked had this body type and she was fucking insane naked

Holy fuck its decent but it looks unnatural is this what generations of GMO do?

Post a pic of her in a bikini and I'll grant defeat. Tights = traps

closest to bikini i have

Doesn't look human.

How do you even achieve this body type. The gait on this bitch will ruin her lower back in 10 more years, not to mention the major catchup that torso will have on the rest of that body.

Leads to some fantastic asses.

your a fucking retard fuck off faggit

Not nearly as extreme, but the one on the right has a fantastic waist to hip ratio

I'd do that no bother!!!

you guys are crazy if you don't think she's gorgeous

>doesn't understand how GMOs work.

Where da MacDonalds?

Looks like a fucking centaur cut in half.

Moarrrrrrrrrrr!!!

You said it, man

See, this is the typical argument I find.
>"She is gonna look disgusting in X many years"

Who gives a shit? She looks delicious now. I'm not saying that it would be great marrying this bitch. But it would be amazing to bone her right now as she is today.

eat less u fat cunt

This pic is completely disgusting. She looks like she has tumors for thighs

You realize youre talking to a board full of betas, cucks, niggerlovers, traps, and literal faggots right?
Id be surpried if anyone on this board DID like a fertile, feminine frame

Keeeeeeeeeek

To be fair he's right.. I mean, he's still a faggot but he's spot on.

my niggas

would bang

its naht a toomah

don't you just want to grab this bitch right below the waist and pound that thick ass?

They're fags is how, user

She just looks like she has ten pairs of pants on.

ayy lmao

The body type isn't really my favorite, but I'll give credit where it's due, girls who look like this tend to look fantastic naked.

They've got small tits so there's no sag going on there, and all the muscle in their ass and thighs makes everything down there perky. Unlike a lot of girls, they don't start sagging when the clothes come off.

better than any dating site!!!! a lot of horny girls of your city on own.li/TLhF

>pic unreated

Stop posting this average bitch man

>calls someone a faggit while fapping to centaurs

would definitely still fuck her, but tbh I would prefer if ass was just slightly smaller

back in the caveman days this form of bish would be far and away the most coveted, i mean with those hips she can probably crank out kids like nobody's business.

just a baby-making machine.

this thread is useless without nudes/backshots

I'm not a filthy nigger

deformed, would still bang tho

Nice!

Exactly! Skinny bitches look good with clothes because they purposefully wear clothes that makes them look curvier than they really are. But once the clothes come off, only these fit/thick girls look like perfection.

Also, datass...

Thread is for fit girls, not girls who just happen to be shaped like pears.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny sluts of your city on own.li/TLhF

she never skips leg day

Looks fuckin retarded, reminds me more of some kind of animal/beast than anything I'd want to stick my dick in

THIS! I hate when people use the word thick to describe flappy-ass landwhales... thick is a sporty bitch with these feminine proportions

better than any dating site! a lot of horny slim sluts of your city on own.li/TLhF

Not necessarily dude. This is what it looks like when a girl turns into a milf while keeping up with that kind of workout regiment. She still looks pretty great.

Fucking disgusting

fucking midgets man, shoo

who is this slut. IG?

to bad shes probably had a thousand nigger dicks in her mouth,which automatically makes her trash

better than any dating site! a lot of horny stunning sluts of your city on own.li/TLhF

rolling

see Well then imagine she hasn't, if it makes you feel less insecure.

or its because they know women who have big ass's are either wearing tight pants to make there ass look bigger,or have a future of being a single mother was a half black child

mindysttnprty

>fit girls

>Because women who wear yoga pants are all of a sudden considered fit women now

and why does it matter when muscular women are gross and men who are fit are usually closet homosexuals

>well then imagine she hasnt

no thanks,white women who are in relationships with black men are gutter trash

I think she looks great

Both of those things are a matter of opinion.

You don't like it, because in your mind you already did the math and know that according to geometry your little ass dick will barely penetrate her glorious thickness. It will be like a turtle head poking in. That's why you find it , "disgusting".
That ass and thighs are out of your league white boi. Lol stick to those girls who look like sticks. Even if they too don't feel you, they'll be sure to lie to you to save some of your puny ego.

Tl:dr
Your dick is little. Don't hate the thickness for it.

Pic related. - you

see >fgt

Assmazing! Asstounding!! Asstonishing!
Assemetric!! Assthma inducing!!

lol that's cause you sir are a Man.
These... males are barely that. They rather fap and drool over fucking trappeez artists with schlong's bigger than theirs.

should also post the rest of this milf, cheryl or whatever her name was

lol dude you just remeasured your little ding ding again didn't you.

Lol u mad huh?

I absolutely love that type of body. It's even better for me if the girl is extremely short.

I wish it was more common among Asian chicks. Pic related is a girl I know who's 4'10", she has nice legs but I wish she was even more thicc.

Your insecurity over your micro penis is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

Can we chill with this shit? Some people got different tastes. nothing wrong with that. Just be chill and post chicks, no need to sperg out.

>big ass and thick thighs are things only the mean ol black man likes so it must be bad!!

Jesus christ, life cucked you. Slit downward you faggot

Damn, this is the hottest pic I've seen in a while. Is there any more of her?

are you white?

@mindysttnprtty

I'm mixed. Why?

i think that's actually a mutant(birth defect) and not a body type

>he wouldn't fuck a mutant

sauce on the video?

I've been noticing a trend of white guys being either exlusively attracted to, or notably more attracted to asians than any other race. It triggers me to no end, not because of the race mixing, but because it's becoming a trend for seemingly no reason at all. It's so irritating to me. Like the fucking planking or icebucket trends. they dont even know why they do it, they just do it mindlessly.

i would but that mutant isn't my type

I work with a girl who has this type. It makes no sense. For all intensive purposes she's a skinny chick, not particularly well build, no abs or anything... And then once you hit the waist it looks like she stole the lower half of a thick, big booty bitch. I try not to stare but god damn. It's not just cause it looks so good either. I'm mostly perplexed. How the fuck does this happen? There isn't an ounce of fat on her stomach.

Look at the lower lefthand corner.

any pics?