How do i find a gf who would be willing to overlook my addiction to loli and maybe even loli role-play for me?

how do i find a gf who would be willing to overlook my addiction to loli and maybe even loli role-play for me?

My gf is fine with it(luckily), you have to get lucky with the girl I guess. Mine is really down to earth and doesn't judge. She looks at it with me sometimes, but she's a btard too so that helps. Get a btard gf and you'll be golden

Settle for trap

I'll be your gf user

you find a weeb girlfriend and hope she is ok with your hentai tastes

but the odds are more males will be accepting than females, my boyfriend enjoys loli doujinshi too so mutual fapping is fun

isn't that gay though?

we are both bisexual

Elementary schools.

How do I find a loli gf who won't tell her parents?

day care

good luck in your quest OP. I have never met another person irl that is ok with loli male or female. Im sure there are some around me but how does one even put that question out there...

Check into the kink world. Better chance if get in wit the age players.

you'll probably find one in a loli thread

I want to have sex with Mari.

Kids with divorced parents are less likely to tell. Or at least if you get together with the mother, according to a certain handbook.

But, that's the problem: She's not supposed to be legal

otaku community, just watch anime go to otaku meetings etc. and maybe you'll be lucky like me, my gf even roleplays loli rape for me

>Uwaa~ Some kind of jelly-like stuff came out...

guess we read the same handbook

OP here, my first gf was molested several times by her mothers boyfriends. she was only a little kid at the time. She opened up to me about and told me what happened and how horrible it was. she was crying in my arms and i was trying desperately to hide my boner

i blame her for my loli addiction

Go to Fetlife.com
There are lots of women into the DD/LG life.
Seriously.
Online or IRL.
Create your profile and check out the boards.

omg i do that with my bf too, cute

How is it going to be when you have children? She will always be wary of you molesting them

its different with your own children... i assume

pics or it didn't happen

Fuck I wish i could prove it and make you jealous, but my entire friend group and I ended up huge weebs, and my gf as well. The entire group of us discusses hentai and shit on a regular basis.

As someone with weeb friends and a weeb GF, GET WEEB FRIENDS FIRST ITS BETTER

you dont.

when I talked about this with my gf she just said, I know you won't I trust you... so basically it's about each persons' personality

"How to I find a girl who is also a paedophile"

haha u r fucking shit

would you though?

+1

I'm not the type to be molesting my children, but I'm more likely to be the type of a father who buys his daughter tons of cute stuff and makes her his princess

That's horrible and very funny at the same time.

sauce

no pics bc we arent that degen

I'm not into anime at all, I can barely keep up with DBS. But I looked like an anime character or something idfk, so I had two weeb girlfriends. One was good looking and had a big ass, the other one was tomoko irl (I know who she is because my first weeb girlfriend made me watch watamote). We would play vidya together and watch hentai then fuck, they also were into the stuff you're talking about.