Cringe thread

Cringe thread

>Cringe thread
>literally every thread on Sup Forums since September 2011

Except it isn't cringe.

It's honesty. Something you Frogfags can't muster.

Honesty about how delusional he/she is.

>the truth
>delusional

pick one Trumpfag

>you're a trumpfag so that automatically means you're wrong.
this is why we don't take liberal children seriously.

lol
pretty hard cringe

You don't take them seriously because they disagree with you? If a Trump supporter calls a Hillary supporter delusional, they're just saying it how it is; but a liberal saying the same to a Trump supporter makes them childish?

But Clinton didn't win the election. Trump did. The US is a system based on representatives via an electoral college vote, not a popular vote. Trump destroyed the electoral college vote, and if you don't include the 3mil illegals that also voted, won the popular vote as well.

>Inb4 baseless claims

Trump won, but I can't say I'm happy op's image, and yourself, are too delusional to admit both her, and the DMC's many political faults.

Lost

OP is an insecure Trumpfag who can't enjoy his "victory."

Sorry that the majority of the American people disagree with what you think is "cringe" Trumpfag.

>scatlas

Oh, sorry. Who won again?

cringe

sorry that the majority of america arent welfare abusing parasites and wanted a president who didnt cater to the poor this time

>mfw

Yeah you're right it isn't cringe compared to your post.

Yup. Liberals base their "facts" on opinions from fake news and liberal arts teachers.
Normal people are normal people and do normal things.

Lady deadpool is when I legit stopped giving a fuck about comics and super hero's all together.

Why are all Hillary supporters satanic?
>note the upside down cross in a word on the dry erase board behind it.