She left me Sup Forums, its gone, she is gone, we are not longer us. She slept with someone else a week after...

She left me Sup Forums, its gone, she is gone, we are not longer us. She slept with someone else a week after, her ex prior to me. It hurts guys, I know it gets better, and I know you're all mean, because I am too. I just want a thread where I can talk about how this feels, I don't have many close friends here. If not it's cool, the thread will die, and that's okay. If you do feel like just chatting, I could really use the company.

I'm going to bump my post just this once, sorry guys

we've been there. it fucking sucks.
if you have good memories of when you are together, you'll instantly be reminded of what she did. and whenever you think about what she did to you, you'll start thinking of the good times.
its like you're constantly torn in two. the roman poet Catullus wrote about it ("odi et amo").
I remember after reading that, i felt a lot better. I think because it made me realize that people thousands of years ago had felt something similar to what I was feeling. i guess it made me feel connected in a way.
anyway. good luck to you OP. it will get better.

hey, thanks. I feel like I lost my bestfriend, I lost the person I trusted the most. It really hurts, and I don't know how people can go and date again. It's not fun

Sucks man, been there too. Just be cool and move on. Shit will get much better. Good luck OP.

>She slept with someone else a week after
She was a slut in the first place. You deserve a better girl.

any tips on how to beat this crummy feeling? We talked about things like marriage, kids, the whole lot. Yeah it was naive, I'm young, just turned 20, but it was real to me

Well, I'm going through somewhat the same. She left me 5 months ago... I've gone through all stages of grief, once, twice, or even more. At the end of the day I know it was my fault she left, I know it was the mean things I said that made her leave, I know it was ME who threw away the relationship we had. I loved the shit out of her, to be honest I don't think I ever loved anyone like I did her... and I would kill for one more shot, I really would. But no matter how much it hurts you gotta keep going. I often find myself smiling at random shit, the same random shit I would laugh prior to her being in my life. And I think less of her... And all of that shitty cliché stuff about moving on... You too will survive this... Do yourself a favor... Show that woman you are the man you want to be, do what you gotta do, draw, go to the gym, I don't care... better yourself.

Have a nice one, from a fellow faggot.

I know, I don't want to live in a world where people hurt people for the fun of it. I want to have good people in my life, but what if I never meet anyone good?

She was a hoebag go hang out with someone you haven't talked to in a while

The thing is I didn't say mean things, in my post I just meant I know people were going to tell me to an hero. I really opened up to her, I connected, helped her through anxieties. I'm not being a "nice guy" and expecting goodboy points, I just really cared for her, and it wasn't enough

I can't tell you what to do... I went through the grieving process similar to when someone close to me died. It's shitty, then you move on, you still remember but other people come into your life. Just don't do anything dumb.

Learn about common red flags and weed out the bad girls. You'll find her eventually with enough time.

We have all been there it sucks but like you said it gets better and easier just get through it some some weed it helps

Probably shitty advice, but I concentrated on her bad qualities, reminded myself of them. In the end, I realized she was a fake whore. I forget and move on.

That's what I did though. Took a while and may not work for you though.

not much to shake the crummy feeling at first. its still going to hurt no matter how you try to ignore it.
but honestly theres some truth to the whole "delete facebook, hit the gym" saying. delete her from all social media, phone contacts, etc. you have to completely close the book on her.
hit the gym or do light exercise...or just commit to living a more healthy lifestyle.

I'm not going to hurt myself or her, don't worry! I want to forget, but so many things remind me of her. I don't see a pair glasses anymore, I see the way she wiggled her nose to readjust them. I see her, and I wish I didn't

This.

I don't want to resent her though, I love her, and someday I'll love someone else, but I want to be able to say it was all for something. Is that dumb or what hahaha

the only social media I have is facebook to interact with group projects at school, so I don't see her. I go to the gym, but my regular day had a block for her, and it's empty now

Bro. I'm sure it sucks right now, but you are 20...u have so much fucking time it is ridiculous. Remind yourself that when U are feeling shitty and missing her that you're only remembering the good things. I am willing to bet that the majority or the time u couldn't stand her ass, think about the annoying tendencies and other little things she would do and u will soon realize that u dealt with all of that shit because of some pussy. If what I have just said makes absolutely no sense to you then chances are you weren't with her long enough.

Absolutely this.

You don't have to think about her. Everything that can remind you of her will hurt you so just delete her from everything and don't think about that bitch anymore. I have been there too and this has worked so far.

Yes. Yes that is dumb.

there were things that annoyed me, it's true. Right now I don't see them outweighing the good, but I'm sure it'll change, you're right.

Or you could also go with this and start to "hate" her. If you start to hate her instead of keep loving her you won't feel like shit anymore.

I know, I feel stupid in the whole thing. I guess I'm caught up on what I think about love. I don't see it as a stress free, easy thing. I want to work for it, but it should be easy. I'm being fucking stupid I know

I was completely torn in two when I was heartbroken for the first time at age 19. My girlfriend cheated on me and I lost a huge part of me.

Years later, I never thought it'd happen, but I found the most amazing girl I could ever hope to find. We get strong from our sorrow and it helps us to love those we truly deserve in the future. Look forward, and embrace the healing process.

[email protected]

I was sharing my story. We all have a different one... If I fall for knowing I was a piece of shit, you fall for not knowing what went wrong... And frankly I don't know what's worse. You can rest assured there will be someone else, eventually, who will completly take your breath away, even more so that she did. Waste time thinking about this girl, dedicate a whole afternoon to feeling shitty, left out and all of that. Don't let those feelings sink in and make you bitter, express them. At the end of the day both me and you were dumb, young men who thought love could make it through all... But you never fully know the other side, focus on what you can control and that's yourself.

You're in the same position I was, you fully understand this rationally, you even said yourself you'll love someone else someday, and very critically analysed the situation... Yet you can't explain the void inside yourself... And you kick yourself for it, since knowing how everything will go down should give you a sense of comfort... but it doesn't. I genuinly wish you the best.

You need friends bud, nothing helps better than a group with a strong bond that you can be proud of. Get yourself people you can see yourself in, share a joint, laugh.
It won't get better if you don't break a cycle.

honestly your going to have to let those negative emotions work through you. i think its ok to resent her right now. keep it to yourself or close family or friends. in the future, you'll be over her and you'll likely look back on your time with her as a meaningful and significant chapter in your life. its going to take some time to get to that point. until then you need to work through the resentful feelings you have.

I've got great friends, all at the university I'll be attending next year too. I just stayed behind to do my first two years at home, to save money. They're not here though

It's all good homie...I don't have to feel bad for feeling the way you do right now, it's 100% natural to feel the way you do at this point. The thing is though is that these emotions have an expiration date. Do what you gotta do and go through your grieving or whatever however u see fit. But some day, and that someday needs to be sooner rather than later, U will wake up and know that it's time to move on completely.

I do resent her, and I loathe myself for it in a way. I wish I could say I don't have the craving to yell or scream, but I've learned from my parents that doesn't work. I just want to feel okay, I know this is normal, but I even forget who I was before her.

Start reigniting flames with them. Look forward to being with them, until then I understand your point, it's hard to fill time that used to be occupied with thoughts of your ex, but you can make it, you should take all this pain and use it to change yourself into someone your ex will regret leaving, all while remaining the same person she loved just focus on self improvement. You probably gave alot for this girl, to the point of placing her above friends, and if that's the case it's time to make up some time and learn from your mistakes.

>i'm sad
>i'm okay with being mean
kys

Same thing happened to me a year ago. Helped her from suicide, eating disorders and the likes. She left me literally a week before Christmas (12/14) even now I look back at the good moments and smile because it's true what they say man. It's better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all. Just let time pass and go out and have fun man.

The way I saw it was that even though you're crushed, you helped someone better their life

I didn't mean it like verbally abusive in real life, I more so meant the tone of this board. Sorry for that, it was dumb

why was her life bettered, and mine took a beating? I feel selfish asking that, but I wish I could've walked away unscathed like she seems to have done

That's how woman operate man. But it's like meeting someone for the first time. Each person takes the good qualitys from each other

dont be sad fag go play minecraft or play with ur dragon dildo like always

You're right, I have grown. I regret not being enough to leave a hole in her heart like she left in mine

You said you helped her with her problems right? Well use what you learned to help more people, that's what I do

that's a really nice way to look at it, i like that. Maybe someday I'll make someone in the position I'm in now feel a little better!

there you are old friend,

I could give you an full page of what my relationship was and how it ended but it's to long man and from that experience I turned from beta to alpha

it's all good op, she just wasn't the one and be glad she did it sooner than later where it woulda hurt even more

h-hi

I hope I can do the same

hello!

I used to be a ahut in need who dated this chick because I felt bad for her and didn't want her to kill her self but as the relationship progressed I changed from a ahut in to an extrovert type of person who would make people smile and laugh. When she left I became a ahut in for 2 months then finally I started slowly piecing the positive parts of myself with the new things I learned
>Cont

Where I work it's kinda of a shark and fish tank with some chicks being sharks and most dudes being fish. I say fish because they always swim near a shark and the sharks usually eat them up. I'm a shark in the sense that I don't float towards the sharks but let them float towards me and they give me more attention because I don't float towards them like fish

Also my ex girlfriend cheated on me with someone else. It's kinda funny though because you can date the most needy girl but build her up just a little and she thinks she's hot shit

Bump

I liked feeling needed, near the end I wasn't needed at all. I like being relied on, and being someone to confide in. You're totally right though, as soon as they feel fine they feel like they're number one. I know when things are tough she'll be back, I just need to be over her before that

Best bet bro is to let time take its course. That's how I dealt with the void. You'll come out a lot better

how are you tonight?

You know what you have to do user.