Today I've seen this nice girl. She was grabbing a school bag, walking alongside her mother...

Today I've seen this nice girl. She was grabbing a school bag, walking alongside her mother, while talking about books with a soft and sweet voice. The glasses gave her a nerdy look, despite of her slim and stylized body shape. I enjoyed listening to her intelligent conversation. I suddenly imagined myself giving a deeply sincere speech in front of her parents. "I love her, and I want to make her happy". Damn, I even felt it! Then I remembered that this is the real world, and she must be around 12.

Why is everything so unfair?

Other urls found in this thread:

virped.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MODS

It's unfair because she has a vote. That's the unfortunate reality.

Not a bait.

Could you extend yourself?

shameless bump

I'm that girl's mother. I took a picture of the vehicle you were watching us from

Shit sucks.

It's fun to see you joking about it. But I was being honest for a second. Obviously this is not the proper place to do this...

virped.org/
You're not alone.

Too much pedo shit around in B lately, what the fuck is happenig

xmast

I appreciate it.

The problem is not her age, the problem is you fall in love with someone you don't even know.

Get a job or in places where you can actually bond with little girls, and unless you're a disgusting obese neet (and from your post you probably are), you'll be approached eventually even if you don't do a first move.

Young Annie is best Annie.

> pedo shit
OH GOD!

>and from your post you probably are
Normal guy, even slightly cute and well dressed.

go to yemen u can marry and fuck a small kid and if she dies like always u can marry another one.

ALRIGHT MODS , ITS ABOUT TIME TO WRAP THIS THREAD UP , ITS GONE TOO FAR

stop ruining the christmas spirit

Nope. There's a huge difference between loving a young girl, and raping like a sandnigger.

Then, if you play it well you have your chances, just be in situations where something can happen, and eventually it will.

Nah, it's the amount of normies like you that is worrying.

ok u can marry her and be a fagget and do all the loving shit without raping her.