American Horror Story

Thoughts on what season 6's theme will be?

the theme of being interesting for 3 episodes then completely shitting the bed

A bucket of feces, because this show is a total "phone in" and everyone that matters has moved on to American Crime Story.

the theme of tumblr gifs bait and E P I C one liners from female characters

unisex bathrooms

Gay

Who cares? It's shit since season 3 anyway.

A plantation

I thought this got replaced by Crime Story.

Season 2 was good
Freakdhow was alright

that's about it

Hotel had so much fucking potential but nooope fucking vampire lady gaga

fucknig hell

Kek. Last season didn't even make it 3 episodes.

The previous season didn't even make that.
Series will never top Asylum. Season 3 was okay if you looked at it as a completely different show, but it ruined the series forever.

It will be gay SJW shit with some loosely connected horror cliche's thrown in.

The theme will be "Wasted potential"

Funny how it has been the theme the whole series, I thought it was supposed to be an anthology !

>phone in

what did he mean by this

How the FUCK did Asylum happen in this shitshow

I mean it was fucking amazing, it was fucking HORROR with little to no tumblr bait

I never saw the bloody face twist coming

Why do people like Asylum so much? It was better then the other seasons but still pretty mediocre.

it was over the top without being retarded besides the alien subplot

And i think it really captured the feeling of being in an old asylum perfectly. Everyone fuckin ate shit men or women, calustrophobic has fuck

It did horror the best

plus the hot nuns

Supposed to be about creepy kids. An orphanage maybe.

>That possesed qt nun

fuck why was it so based

is asylum actually good? I watched the 1st season on netflix and then watched s3 when it came out
never got into 2
freakshow didn't grab me at all

it's the only season that can be labelled as horror

Who cares, the whole show is an SJW propaganda hour now anyway. I guess it makes sense since it comes from the faggot who did Glee

Scream Queens is better.

>tfw ywn hear that french song on repeat in an asylum

It's okay. They crammed every trope they could in because they didn't know if they would get a third season. Season 2 is also devoid of likeable antagonists.

fuck yes i watched it first and it made me go watch the rest, imo watch asylum and then murder house

fuck off bloody face was great

FUCK NOW I WANT TO REWATCH ASYLUM YOU FAGGOTS

It's the third time

The problem with Asylum is they shove way to many horror themes in it. It featured aliens, demons, nazi experiments with mutants, and serial killer plot.
The should devote the next season to just one or two plots and not saturate. Personally I would like a season for just aliens.

I want it to be somewhere unconventional, like an office, or a park.

The seasons in the past work best, so I wouldn't mind seeing set in 1920s coastal town maybe about a bootlegger hiding from police discovered something much much sinister

Plus the needless sex could be worked on without too much issue.

My money's on the theme of the next one being set in Hollywood on a set of a show

That's every season. They need to throw in every horror cliche they can instead of just making it about one thing.

first season was just the ghosts as I recall. After that it went hog wild.

Murder House > Coven > Asylum > Carnival > Hotel

>implying Lady Gaga was the worst part of Season 5

the fuck? She was campy and great. Her and Evan Peters were the good parts. It was the stupid Ten Commandments killer story line that really shit the bed

it was still pretty shotgunny and played extremely loose with it's definition of "ghost," what with the hot maid also being a 199 year old woman.

But it should've been obvious the show was garbage when "dude, shes fucking 99," was never said, once, at any time, when the husband was bitching about her being a whore.

They kept mentioning some school in season 5 so I assume it will be that

I could deal with the old/young maid. A ghost's appearance based on the type of person looking, works for me. Only the cheating husband saw the young woman.
It was odd that no one mentioned her age. It's been awhile, but I thought at one point the wife or daughter says something about her being old and the husband was like "what, no" then they got interrupted and dropped it.