I'm in love with this danish girl and I found my name written in some pages of her diary...

I'm in love with this danish girl and I found my name written in some pages of her diary. Any danish bro willing to translate this for me? Google translator only gives me more problems and i don't understand her handwriting.

pleaseee

bumping because curious

"This guy is a giant ass, and I like him, but his dick is tiny and shaped like a shrimp."

thanks

Also, that's German, faggot.

No, it's Danish.

@OP, can you retype text here?
She mentions talking to Matthew.

no it isn't....why to give your opinion if you're not 100% sure you stupid smartass?

Bumping

how'd you even get ahold of her diaries anyways

gotta ask though: how did you have enough time to get pictures of the diary?

It's danish you fucking moron there is no det in german.

yeah, that's me. I can't retype because her handwritting fucking sucks

use google transate

If Your name is mattew you're in luck

after a trip she went to shower to my house, i took the pics while she was in the bathroom.

whyy???

bumping for interest, tried google translating it myself but only got part translate. mathew is a possibility was a line i got, fuck knows what it means :/

how come you didn't rape her when she was in your shower? are you a fucking fag with no balls?

you must be such a pussy in real life

matthew is a something
whats after er en, cant read it?

It's 3 in the morning in Denmark you should probably try different time when more Danes are on

pathetic, kys

muligheed? = possibility...that's the only thing i got to translate and that's why i'm so anxious

haha you're right...nice advice

looks like mulighed

Honestly, it doesn't look like you'll know anytime soon. Her handwriting is utter shit. I'm conversational enough in the language to understand parts, but it doesn't mean shit if I can't read it.

Danebro here

This bitches handwriting is giving me a stroke, i can barely make out a quarter of what's on the paper.

shit! and what does the quarter you understand says?

>This
I'm straining my eyes, I can't read it at all. It's fucking terrible, but you're not gonna know what's in that diary. Unless you ask, at least.

practically pasta - this shit was posted a couple weeks ago w/ the accompanying story that the chick was dating his friend

"Matthew is a possibility" is all that stands out, everything else is worthless bullshit without the other words.

For fuck's sake, how many times are you going to post this shit?

Fuck sake wrong post reply. anyways OP simply ask her out to a date and tell her how you feel, if you like her enough it won't be awkward.

GG faggots yall took the bait

it's the third time in 10 days i posted this shit (and today i posted new pages). It's not my fault that you're on Sup Forums 24/7
yeah, i already told her how i feel, she friendzoned me really bad but from time to time she acts in a really flirty way with me, ergo the "possibility" i am

She's giving you the green light mate, act more masculine the next time you try to start something.

she says something about me not being masculine enough??

Reading this autistic shit is a bit different than repeatedly begging the denizens of this shithole to translate some stolen fucking diary pages you're obsessing over. Ask the cunt out and move the fuck on, what are you like 12?

after a bit more reading Yes, and it's the general thing to do after getting "friendzoned"

could you be more specific about what she says please?

Sorry man i could'nt get anymore from her writing. If you end up wifing her make her take some writing lessons for the love of gud. Best of luck to you, DaneBro out.

him me also. But they left with some, a whole group.

Maybe i can also do this with someone i know? Matthew is a possibility, but the i'll have to wait an entire week. That's a long time. If one can do it in ??, then i can too. That is a normal ???. I'm surpsised that i can't speak that damned spanish. I say the right thing, with the right sound - I don't understand that they don't understand what i say.

bump i feel this nigga is close to gettin a resolve

The parts she talks about you is you creep her out and she worried about hurting your feelings. Part sounds like some friends warn her that you not mentally sound and avoid you. She thinks she will.
The rest private, will not translate that part because not your concern.

it says "mathew is a mongoloid". sorry, bro. i'm norwegian, which is basically identical. jeg snakker norsk, din hore.

>Google translator only gives me more problems and i don't understand her handwriting.
Did you even read the fucking post?

thanks mate!
you're full of shit

danish. i'm norwegian, and our written language is nearly identical. german is very different.

she sucks at writing. can you transcribe it?

fuck you

kek'd and check'd

Considering you have her diary for whatever reason I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that you creep her out.

Put it back where you found it, respect her personal boundaries.

or she trust him enough to shower on his house

Sadly, no. Hope you the best. Leave her beside her self. You are not good person, per her writing.

Bet she leaves shortly after she's done

she ist no how we should say 'impressed' with you OP

she think nice but not for her you are.

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE YOU FUCKING CUCKS.

Op here, thanks all, i'll go to bed now.
Of course i know it's wrong i took pics of her diary but i bet a lot of people in my situation would have done the same shit...i'll keep you posted with more info and more shit to translate in the next days.

Your'e not in love. So don't forget it. It's just a silly phase you're going through

this is pretty much what it says

the first unidentified word is Skive which is a danish town. so:

If one can do it in Skrive, I can too.

second one, after "det er en helt normal ti...??" i can't make out the word at all.

> i bet a lot of people in my situation would have done the same shit

Only if they're a creep like you

Det er en helt normal ting.
->
It's an entirely normal thing

The Game

actually a creep would have spied her in the shower. A normal person would have read her diary, a medium creep would take pics of it and post them on Sup Forums

"I can also, but they went away with something, a whole group. maybe I can also make this with something I have? Mathew is a mongoloid, but I will wait a whole week. That's a long time. If you can do it in a ????, I can also. That's a normal thing. I don't know if I can figure out how to speak fucking spanish. I ??? the right, but the right sound - I can't understand not that they don't soon him ???????????????????????????????????????????????????"

OP, does this girl have downs? She writes like a fucking retard. It's mostly incomprehensible gibberish of random sentences in random orders.

kek

A creep regardless

"matthew is a sad, embittered sex criminal"

This guy is right. Why anybody would want to reshitpost this as OC is beyond me.