Could I get a gore thread please...

Could I get a gore thread please? Feeling a little lonely and contemplative about the universe and want a little bit of gore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know that feel user

I can only give u this man

bump for more gore.

here you go man

Thanks anons, keep em coming if you got em.

Actual gore please; non of this fucking normie shit.

Agreed but the other pictures are still nice. Also, word of thumb user. Anyone who posts "gore" or any of this stuff is not a "normie". Get that straight.

Fucking 2mb file size. What happened to 3mb? I have some good shit, but can't post.

Also, could I just get some pictures? The webms are being over used and the majority of us gore lovers have seen them before.

Very nice user.

rip in peace

all right here you go.

Anyone have that WebM with the guy and his face is peeled off and his eyes are gouged out and someone is shoving a broom stick down his throat?

looks like his head turns to rubber

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Holy fuck. Awesome.

It looks so fucking juicy. Just imagine that shit tasting like sweet, and sour candy, like pomegranate or cranberry juice. I'd just fucking sink my teeth into that.
Anybody else like biting shit?

This is a gore thread first off and second off, that whole message is off topic to what the thread stands for. Get something in here that actually derails the thread and not just some faggot posting a copy pasta. GG mate.

OP here. Agreed. I would suck that hoof dry.