Who has the better voice, Avey or Panda?

Who has the better voice, Avey or Panda?

Whoever can take the most cocks in their mouth.

panda is a better singer
avey is a better vocalist
so avey

Brian Wilson

this

fuck animal collective, they're an awful band

Why do they both look so fuckable?

Geo

>panda is a better singer
>avey is a better vocalist
How in the name of ʞ ɔ n ɟ does this make any sense?

If we're speaking technically, Panda is better, but Avey is more versatile.

Hi I'm 12 and today is my first day on music

by understanding what words mean

Avey because of his range. Panda sounds pleasant but is more samey throughout their discog in comparison. Not saying Noah has a bad voice though, songs like Taste and Burglars are proof enough that he's good

vocalist isn't just singing. Screaming, yelling, spoken word, etc.

Panda has a better voice by far.

Avey can be more compelling when he's losing it and getting passionate (provided he doesn't devolve into yips). When Panda starts getting gritty he doesn't stay as angelic and really forces.

hey faggots, these words are very easily confused and can take different definitions. it's up to to tell us what he means because of this ambiguity.

no its not
singing is a specific type of vocalization

oh okay, so Avey.

Don't forget about me baby boys!!!!!

Avey. His screaming gives me an erection.

Surprisingly good too.

I think one of the major appeals of Animal Collective for me has always been how well they express their genuine feelings through their music, and Avey's voice has always been especially quite emotive. Panda's is nice, but understated.

>Not a single post saying Panda

It's as if you don't have a soul

He obviously is capable of good stuff. Wide Eyed and everything on Sleep Cycle except for Footy (which was shit vocally) is pretty ace.

According to a definition you just made up or subscribed to because it seemed intuitive.

which is a better top/bottom

Panda.

Animal Collective is gay. Like really, really gay. You should be ashamed to be listening to them.