What would you do Sup Forums?

Ask her name.

She cute

Give her two chickens as a promise ring

Acid. Face.

hugh mungus

Stop sexually harassing her!!!!

Kill it with fire

I'd ask how her teeth got so white when I haven't even cum yet.

What's your name?

But I'm not white

What is?

What is your name?

Say hello and offer to take her out for a burger.

i would ask her opinion on this photo

Kek

Why did you say that to me?

Show her how to use the shower and the toilet. Then make her eat a bowl of eggs.

Ask her where Indian Jerry, Indian George and Indian Kramer are

Pop that green zit above her nose

Whisper hugh mungus at her ear.

>What would you do Sup Forums?
What would I do in what situation? What the fuck you talking about?

Oh son, you're in for a world of hurt.

I'd still pop that zit

Google Hugh Mungus.

punch her in the nose

tell her to go back to sri lanka

Finally, someone gets it!

i would probably start by invading poland

Immediately leave.

Say hello and ask if her brother is Gunga Din.

Pop the fucking zit first before any invasion

Wasn't hard to get r-tard

Hey asshole, it was a compliment.

Have her make me some chikkun curry.

ARISE CHIKKUN ARISE

Your mouth isn't hard to get either so, what about it?

Fuck that, I'd go back to Sri Lanka with her.
It's like a fucking paradise.

I mean unless you cross the tigers.
Just don't cross the tigers.

So salty

I would kill the faggot making wwyd threads

retard

No my cum is sweet.

mods

Here's one just for you. Merry XXX-Mas. Kek

He's just mad because he wasn't the one you complimented.

Tell her she doesn't have to tell me what Hugh Mungus did to her, but she does have to eat these eggs.

hugh mungus/10

do a 360 and walk away from that ugly beast

Blow the sandpotato's brains out.

Take her on a date to eat sushi after take her to the club get her drunk take her back to my moms crib smash da curry . Kick her out in the morning have my moma cook me some eggs try the same later that night

HUGH MUNGUS WOT?!

Underrated.

Who the hell would even want to sexually harras her? Also check out my dubs

No no... Hugh.. Mungus. That's my name. Hugh Mungus.

The Patriarchy! That's who. You must have missed your last meeting.

You know what pisses me off about this cunt?

It's that she's so up on Western Civilisation. Forgetting that in India, her mummy and daddy would have married her of to the local pedo for three chicken, two goats and a lucky cow. She would have been beaten by a fat cigarette stinking taxi driver of a husband for not cooking the tandoori right. When she tries to run away she'd have no women shelters and would have to whore herself to more curry stinking lowlifes to be able to survive. That is until she cops a gob full of acid courtesy of the taxi driving husband and she's too ugly to fuck as a result.

Bitch should be grateful all she's got in the west was a poorly worded dad joke.

Impress her with my trips so much she would call my cock Hugh Mungus!

fucking idiot

This is extremely typical of Social Justice Warriors.

I just ask them: "Who does it better?" Basically keep asking them which country is better, safer, more equal for women, gays, etc.

The answer is almost always "A country full of, and run by, white men" or nowhere. Some try to scream "INDIA" at me, at which point I basically point to the rape statistics.

The point is, there isn't a single place in the world better for women other than the West, and the more whites there are, the fewer Muslims there are, the safer and more prosperous they are.

I agree, for all their bitching about whitey the reason that places run by Whites is better is not because we stole shit from the others it's that we look after our own, hold ourselves and others to a high standard, don't treat women like crap and we also don't shit in our drinking water.

It's funny considering all the different races and cultures in the world it's only those who are western, or copied Western ideals (like Japan) that don't have these major issues. I mean look at any rekt thread and it's full of niggers, chinks and Arabs doing dumb or mean spirited shit. Sometimes makes me wonder whether these SJWs have spent anytinme outside of a pampered U.S. metropolitan area that doesn't have WiFi or daddy buying them stuff.