Im getting my father the LP of this album for his Birthday instead of usually getting him CD's

Im getting my father the LP of this album for his Birthday instead of usually getting him CD's.

Am I buying into the fad?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.touchandgorecords.com/products/slint-spiderland-remastered
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does your dad like this record?

Vinyls age better than CDs, so sure why not

i imagine it's cool to have a dad who's a slint fan

your dad is gonna call you a faggot for even thinking about buying him entry level Sup Forumscore

I don't know.
Will find out next week I guess.

don't get your dad this record if you don't know he likes it, nigga

Everybody love Spiderland.

The 2014 remaster sounds beautiful and comes with the documentary as well as some pics of spiders. Don't worry, it was remastered by Bob Weston, he knew what he was doing.

store.touchandgorecords.com/products/slint-spiderland-remastered

I hope your father disown you for giving him that piece of garbage record.

only whiny emo faggots will like it

Spiderland initially only sold 1,000 copies, but everyone who bought one of those 1,000 copies went on to become a school shooter.

kek

ok, everybody is a whiny emo faggot then.

Get Tweez and the EP as well. Don't let your dad become one of the idiots here that only listens to Spiderland.

Yes, if a vinyl does not have a locked groove then there is no real reason to own it. Buy your father a vinyl album but buy him a locked groove.

Here I was, about to make a spiderland thread when I stumble upon this gem. What a treat. Spiderland is definitely an incredible and unique album. Would my dad like it? Most certainly not. In fact I didn't like spiderland upon first listen, and I don't think many dads have tolerance for multiple listens. I think if your dad would, that would make him a pretty cool dude. That being said, why would you blindly buy him an album unknowing if you like it yourself? Why are you scared to be an individual? You alone decide whether you like the album or not, not just giving in to retared Sup Forums bullshit. Spiderland is fuckin dope my man, but it's up to you to decide that for yourself, and further, decide if you'd like to share that with your father.

Whiny emo faggot, signing out

this is a really really funny idea, really really funny idea.

What kind of music does your dad like. Artists. albums?

on here, and on rym yea.

As someone who likes Spiderland, this definitely isn't true

Most everything except Pop, bad 'modern' country and Rap and the often the extremes of every other genre that push the limits just a bit too far.

Most of the time I just have issues finding an Album he doesn't already own.

Seen Spiderland talked about so much here and came around liking it myself. I am 90% certain he doesn't own anything by Slint either.

Seriously Im still diving deeper into different music and bands and whenever I stumble onto something new I ask him about it and he can always pull out a CD for me to listen to. It's pretty fucking cool tbqh.

Tweez is nothing compared to Spiderland, I hate to break it to you.

Tweez is a record that's truly unique; Spiderland is middle-of-the-road post-hardcore with """"""""""odd time signatures.""""""""""

This
Tweez is worth a listen or two, but spiderland is their definitive work. This is undebatable

Oh please, most post-hardcore is fucking trash, not that Spiderland is post-hardcore anyway.

Definitely not