Is this cleaning or pleasuring? I think my cousin may be breaking her vows to God

Is this cleaning or pleasuring? I think my cousin may be breaking her vows to God.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look like cleaning but I'd need to see more to be sure.

God knows what she intended. It's not for you to decide. You're definitely burning in hell for filming her though.

She's trying to wipe off her smegma and semen from all those dudes she fucked yesterday.

Don't see any smegma at the start

I'm gonna say cleaning. But its her pussy and she can wash it as fast or slow as she wants.

Show us tits now.

Who cares. What's she look like?

>washes ass before vagina

That is one squeaky clean vagina

why censor her nose?

The nose is my favorite part you fuck

>breaking her vows to God
kys. If some fit sloot wants to touch herself, what the fuck has god got to do with anything? Either she wants to cum or she doesn't (spoiler: she totally does) and if you're gonna cockblock/beaverdam her with this faggotry then just go play in traffic.

why are you not with her helping her break those vows

I only watch.

What's her relation to you

thank you for sharing, post more

Post whole vid

them file names bro

Oh for fuck sake there wasn't even any bait on that hook.

What's the hole look like in the shower? How does she not notice?

Her nose is the aphrodisiac of my people.

Smegma stores itself inside.
I'd tap that.
Help her break those vows. Don't be a virgin like me.

Random internet download. Lurk moar.

Why do girls clean their whole body with soap? I'm a guy, I only shampoo my hair, and use what rest of shampoo I have to scrub my armpits and balls. Sometimes feet when they get stained from Chinese socks.

You're disgusting. KYS.

So there really are people who don't know how to clean themselves... I always thought that was just an expression for people that don't wash at all.

You stink btw.

I bet you put gell on your hair and wear white tight jeans, while using bronzer.

You probably paint your nails with clear polish.

Not even close. I have a regular side part with nothing but a brush, and I wear nothing but comfy Levi jeans and black pocket tee shirts.

You must be eating pure pigs grease to stink if you won't cover yourself all in soap. Water is fine, and it does not fuck up your skin as soap does. I can assure you, no smell comes out of me except for cheap deodorant and ashtray-like scent.

Ever tried neutral soap, you dirty faggot? kys already. You make the world a dirtier place just by existing.

Dunno, I don't stink, no one said me that I stink. Like ever.

Maybe a jew and op doesn't want anyone to know?
Or cleft palate or some birth defect

Because they don't want to hurt your feelings. I work with a guy that smells god awful and no one has said anything for years, because he's nice and good at his job.

And we're just gonna ignore the fact that you're filming your cousing in the shower without her knowing and probably jerking off to it later?

nailed it

Well this is Sup Forums

Dude, my friends tell me if my hair looks bad, or I have baggy eyes. And people told me that I smell like ashtray. Thanks for knowing people I spend my life with better than I do.

what did you expect? it's Sup Forums

what else you got on her?

Maybe they can't smell your nasty ass because you smell like disgusting cigarettes.

maybe you're a nitpicking pathetic faggot continuing this useless conversation so you can mentally masturbate to it instead of crying while you go to sleep tonight.

kys already, you disgusting piece of trash. If you wanna go that way, why shower and waste water in the first place? either shower properly and scrub yourself all over, or stay home and don't shower at all.

Justine Faudot-Roux on facebook.

>Projecting

You stink btw

Fair enough, I don't care about smelling like fucking ashtray, as long I don't smell "human"

OP what the fuck have you built in your shower to hide a camera that you can fucking move without being noticed?

I'm actually more interested in a pic of your shower rather than your nose censored jew cousin, that's actually pretty hot anyway.
Giving the circustances, I would've recorded it too with your setting and being sure to get caught.

looks like cleaning to me.

Need more proof, if thats her i'mma blackmail the shit out of her.

I'm not even that guy champ, but you can respond with meme arrows to deflect from the fact that I've got you pegged as the waste of the human experience that you are if you wish.

For sure not her.

>Projecting

>arm-chair psychology

Anyway, I think she's just cleaning herself, I guess everyone in the shower wash his dick like it's masturbating, even if it's not actually masturbating.

>*to NOT get caught
of course...

How get a life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ

None of the chairs I own have arms.

wew

masturbating its a sin, so how cristians wash their penis and vulvas?

Why is her hair brown in the video, but blonde on this pic?

She suffers a rare medical condition where her head hair is a different color than her pussy hair.

post more to be sure

*lathers her hand in soap, cups hand to get water, does both of these things before touching her vagoo*

>girl touches vagina with soap and water
>BAH GAWD SHE'S BREAKING HER VOWES TO GAHD

OP confirmed autist.

Entirely cleaning. but off topic if she is wondering why she gets so many infections tell her to stop using soap in her snatch. Fucks up the ph levels. Find a ph safe soap or just use water.

Is that R!????

You fucking moron, look at her fucking hair on the head in the first video.

Show us your method of hiding the camera OP, no one cares about your hot cousin

I bet you are lashing out because no one taught you that shampoo isn't for your body.

dat file name/10

pubic hair is darker than other hair, you ignorant buffoon

hairless manlet

Gonna go ahead and guess you've never been in the shower with a girl. Long blonde hair looks much darker when it is wet, and it is clearly not wet in the photos.

She must have a really Jewish nose

>my cousin

Got more?

Holy shit ur retarded

i dont know whats more important as a question to ask

why did you censor her nose,or why are you making videos of your naked cousin in the shower

> why censor her nose
> why make videos with your naked cousin
Are you retarded? It's fucking Sup Forums. Now fuck off, Randy Bobandy.

>falling for the bait

oy vey.

this

ultimate troll thread

Wtf?
God is accordingly the master of the universe and you think he's going to draw the line at sexual attraction?

i just talked to god and he told me your a faggot

No way she doesn't know. She looks right into the camera. She probably set up her phone herself.

this ass has so much potential but it's too soft

she needs to do SQUATS

is her name sam?

this

Fuckoff newfag

Kys new faggot, this is Sup Forums

well that escalated quickly.

Do you have any videos or pictures of her spreading those asscheeks or asshole pic?

this is actually common, pubic hair tends to be a little darker than head hair
this guy gets it

I think its clear shes worried about having a smelly cooch or she actually has one. She is extremely thorough and the fact that she uses soap probably just makes it worse.