Lets see how many whites get triggerd. Im not black so replying nigger dosent do anything

Lets see how many whites get triggerd. Im not black so replying nigger dosent do anything

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/baby/news/20120510/about-1-in-5-white-women-smokes-while-pregnant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I suppose we do while in that position.

but black people be lookin like rape.

Fuckin culture theives look stupid

Don't have to be black to be a nigger

crackas be nasty looking

bitch looks like a tarantula on his fucking head

Im South Western European

At least it's a consensual encounter...

TFW hes actually English

thems the ugliest of all honkys

You kinda do.

>dosen't do anything
typical nigger

webmd.com/baby/news/20120510/about-1-in-5-white-women-smokes-while-pregnant

I dont understand why people try to hurt others with that word. Its so cliche for you white geeks sitting behind computers to call someone a nigger.

Ba baa baby wuuu wuth Bawby Wooth

Lol you mad, nigger?

Retard

>attempting to troll
>post an actually funny pic

No im not. Im French, im not black. Saying nigger just shows us you have a small vocabulary and cant think of any unique insults or names to call others. Its ok. Typical white americans are stupid and full of self hate.

> albino seks is like chicken
> dark seks is like fried chicken

Holy shit this nigger is mad as fuck.

White ppl explain this.

>I'm French
>not black

>implying there's a difference in 2016

Your shithole country belongs to Muhammads and somalis now.

Go surrender to someone, Frog. Learn Arabic quickly! Your next war to lose is coming up soon!

You seem mad. Are you offended?

This thread has nothing to do with any other people than white americans. Watch how quickly they reflect their inner anger towards differant races while I post stupid pictures of them. Lol. You pink mother fuckers are always quick to start a racewar and get offended. Is your face turning red yet?

Being offended implies I care, and I don't. France is a relic.

First your puppet masters teach you to think of the "others" as borg-esque walking stereotypes. Then they teach you to fear them. And before you know it, you're willing to vote for monsters like Clinton and Trump just to beat the "other" team you've been trained to fear. Good dogs.

everybody loves tarantulas

You're posting pics of Europhile leftists. You are simply confirming that taking Europe seriously is what's wrong with America.

What kind of people make fun of other races and then steal their image and insult them and treat them like garbage? Hmmmmmm

>culture thieves

I sure hope you're trolling nigger.

White people fuck their grandparents

ITT: mad niggers

>nigger only applies to black people

what an ignorant racist tiny dick bigot

ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang

Whites are quick to blame black people for insulting them. Like i said this thread has nothing to do with anyone but whites. When you people get angry you quickly point fingers to non whites because your insecure

Your so offended your race was insulted your quick to think a non caucasian is the one doing it. WHITES ARE GULLABLE

not everyone here does that, i'm hear just enjoying laughing at my own race

i don't see many white people with bones in their noses or plates in their lips.

These are the type of guys that call people niggers on message boards. Fuckin geeks

Why your posting an image of a weird looking tribal person. Its because you cant ever accept your fucked up self so you reflect you negativity on other races. This thread has Nothing to do with anyother race than white people

im not even mad

Thats because they upgraded from bone to metal

also don't forget white people also love to show off their tits no matter what

When whites get angry the point rant and rave and turn red like the douchebags they are. Review this thread and look at these angry whites pointing the finger at non white races. They get so mad when they are exposed to their weird selves they have to vent on another race. Its hilariouse how easy it is to manipulate them into changing colors in the face

you have like 1 mad white guy so far, you need a little better bait to get to the tumblr fags
~guy who posted old tits

There are French niggers bra

Rendering of typical angry white boss

just trowing this out there.

but doesn't isn't it no longer rape when it's with a corpse, doesn't it turn into something else, like defiling a body or some shit like that?

dont worry ill help

Lol they turn lobster red so easily. I love getting them mad and turning them red. Its lile having a magicle power to easily alter their body chemistry to the point of changing colors

You mean French people.

dude!!! /\ /\ /\ praise the quads

Cunt

>Fuckin culture theives look stupid
Inorite?

Tell a white guy he has a small dick or that he is proboly a cuck or pedofile and they will look like this most of the time. And when they get red, call them on it and steam will blow put their ears. That white anger is fuckin comedy. Thanks for the laughs white people

this is what happens when you tell a white guy he has a small dick

nigger

>American White guys crazier then all other countries

How do they even have sex when they are that fucking fat?

He puts an axe on his daughters breast?

Look at her spooky face

Between them and the Slaves

>culture theives
>Fae locks
Someone thinks white culture starts with the 1900s
Please, white people goes everywhere from the Nordic peoples, the Celts, the Germanic tribes, etc...

And whites believe everything they hear on the internet, its hilarious watching the things they do

You mean Slavic

This is what you call the master race lmao

I know right.
He basically stole the concept of not washing his hair!

Your defending whites with corn rows and dreads lmao

Look at the size of his head, his brain must be massive. Definitely master race.

I no write? fuck dees cracka motha fuckas.

>implying blacks aren't actually white underneath the shit overcoat

oh boy it's another episode of "white people trying to convince minorities they have value"

So, we are supposed to believe you are a white Frenchman who posts deprecating images and insults against white people?

What we know for a fact: OP is a non-white racist posting poor quality bait.

who's the cute girl?

Both are valid augments.

Yay. Another faggot white guilt moron.

Why are you talking about black dicks? Its not a black thread. You must be gay. Out of all things you can post or talk about you talk about vigitello dick. Get out of here you white take it up the ass closet homo

Thanks, I will

>insult people
> they get mad
Good find, will pass knowledge on to further generations

I'll turn red and beat the dogshit out of your niggerspicjew ass.

Nice quads tho Sup Forumsitch

Only 1 OP mad

Lol. You proved my point tomato face

I like how there's one faggot with white guilt trying to hate on whites and when someone rightfully accuses him of being the nigger he is he's quick to give a long ass explanation of how short our vocabulary is, or how he's supposedly a white French guy. The jigs up, you're a nigger. Hang yourself shitskin.

not even me.
are you actually retarded? obviously it's a white dick.

and you basically post a thumbnail. literally kys

I have a white dick. Are you retarded?