Why do white girls like black guys so much, Sup Forums? When will they fall for the latino guy meme?

Why do white girls like black guys so much, Sup Forums? When will they fall for the latino guy meme?

>posts manlet who has money and he'll blow it in a few years
Some girls like black guys because of the "big dick" rumors, even though scientific evidence points to no correlation between skin color and penis size.
Others just prefer black guys. Like white guys with yellow fever.
Most don't though, because blacks are lower on the social hierarchy and tend to be poorer and less intelligent.

>Latino guys
Women dont like manlets op. When will you ever learn.

To piss off their dads, or because they exoticize them.

Is he a midget?

That photo makes me sick.

I hope that shit ain't real, like they're actors or something, paid to stage that disgusting shit.

Only little dick white bois get triggered by white girls liking black guy.

Or normal dick sized white boys who don't like seeing white girls degrading themselves with disgusting filthy fucking animals.

>don't like seeing white girls with men of color

you sound real bitter. Is your sister in an interracial relationship?

Even a Black man with an average size dick or the same size as a white boy will still have more physically dominant features from muscles, to voice, to body shape that will make you seem insignificant sexually

Someone lost a girlfriend or crush to a black guy.

what a stupid looking dress.

Fuck off, spic.

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

OR WIGGERS.

OR NIGGER LOVING FAGGOTS.

HARD TO TELL TBQH

Lol triggered

U mad white boi?

look how fucking big those nigger lips are he's sucking her whole face ffs

In my life I've noticed that only like 6/10 or 7/10 grils at best go to niggers. Are there exceptions? sure. But, I get it. Why compete with other hot white bitches when you can compete with female monkeys?

Uncle Tom. Took his style and everything.

Probably some redneck who wanted to fuck his sister but she getting blacked.

Go back to fucking your cousin you redneck scum. Hate rednecks.

Look at that arrogant look in her eyes. Her black breeding bull is about to unload a massive amount of ejaculate into her. He probably won't stick around when his seed plants in her womb...but she doesn't care. Big daddy government will support her for the next 18 years and if she decides to raise her standards, there are countless tiny dicked white boi cucks lining up to pay her bills.

Because they're feminists that want to raise their child alone with out a male influence.

It's simple, people.. Along with tip top physical traits, women love confidence.. Which is what black men have plenty of. Along with fun personalities, senses of humor, and charisma. And you Sup Forums browsing, fat dumbasses wonder why women don't choose you.

So they don't get called racist by their friends.

You guys can't even imagine how female "friendship" works.