Would anyone here rape and expose my SJW gf?

Would anyone here rape and expose my SJW gf?

depends are you a cuck?

I'm a liberal so of course.

>>
If there won't be any legal proceedings.

Are you a trump supporter?

i'm not a Trump supporter.

Why exactly do you want this done, may i ask?

Are you going to watch?

Honestly.. because trump won & therefore liberal women should be sacrificed as tribute

Soo. How are we going to contact further?

What would you do to her?

not but id play with her tits in public, then face fuck her till i finish in her throat in an alley way

She's be so nervous and afraid and soaking wet.

I'd most likely hope on top of her since she's an SJW and Rape is always on her mind i'll align my penis with her vagina so she can prepare mentally to get actually raped. Not eye raped, not i didn't like it rape, full forced penetration.

And would proceed to fuck every hole in her body til i'm satisfied

been blacked yet?

Op is a new to this website and heard that there are trump supporters here. Op then precedes to try to try to get trump supporters to admit they would rape op's gf. Op is actually retarded

yeah i could see that a mile away.

Sup Forums isn't a Trump hive lol

She'll take it in the ass

Unfortunately no

why hasn't she been? talked about it yet?

yeah she'd submit.
round two would be violently fucking her ass. would you watch? i hope someone would. maybe her cries and moans will gain some attention

got a kik? just in case the thread 404s? i could also send you a cum tribute

For a min I thought OP was just trying to beat off to the idea of someone raping his gf but since he's posging all of these photos that look like their screenshotted from someones SC; makes sense.

A little. Honestly I think it's white guilt.

I would watch. Think she'd be mad about you seeing these pictures..?

You down for a gangrape + cucking?

You can get tied up & forced to watch my dude

Yes, but with as much exposure and bullying her as possible.

Whatever you wanna think

act like i give a fuck. she'd be a fuck toy and thats it

White Guilt?

Well I'm black so she'll definatley think she deserved the brutal assfucking i'll give her

What state do you guys even reside?

To the victors go the spoils.

Do it

Midwest

I'd like to get throw this black cock in her ass. Hmu with some form of contact fam.

yeah, the spoils would be turning her into my fuck slave.

id drag her around on a leash with a ballgag

>To the victors go the spoils.
Good attitude. I'd love to fuck the feminism out of that slut. Doubt she's worth converting but you can raise my fashy kid.

I would help you leash her.

What would amuse you the most?

I like ruining clothes and writing on skin. I'd like to tear those leggings open and rail her asshole with my hands around her throat.

tear her clothes off and fill her pussy with a massive load while you watch in the corner

would you jerk off?

Poor girl. Her privacy sacrificed to a guy like you..

Definitely

Pic didn't attach

Isn't it funny seeing her trying to squeeze into panties that are definitely made for a thinner woman?

She's pretty thin already, but I do like the tight clothes. It'd be fun to pin that hypocritical slut down and tear it all off. Is she self-conscious about her appearance?

Of course she does. Plus severe daddy issues.

I'll have to mention what a fat pig she is when I start scrawling all over that smooth belly, then.

In fact I want her tied up under my desk. Make her suck me off all day, constantly reminding her that a dumb whore like her is only good for pleasuring men.

get as evil and cruel and embarrassing as you want. Just keep picturing this

id slap her around till she started crying and then face fuck her. id cum in her pussy when im done fucking her throat

Honestly seeing a fascist fuck her would be amazing. especially if you took photos.

I'd like to play dress-up with her. Get the most degenerate, revealing outfits imaginable and slut her up with makeup. Tell her she has to go to work, school, whatever like that. Vibrators in her holes, clamps on her nipples, sharpie scrawls barely hidden by the clothing.

Every day she'd come home, begging to be fucked, and I'd make her suck my dick and lock her in a too small cage till tomorrow.

Shame I'm not in the Midwest or I'd take you up on that.

Here she is with a vibrator stuffed up her cunt while she's driving.

I love the fact that you're seeing these private photos