Anyone have any tips or experience on seducing your mom? I'll be trying here pretty soon...

Anyone have any tips or experience on seducing your mom? I'll be trying here pretty soon, Also general incest thread and family you wanna do
>pic related
>mom

I'll just keep dumping what I have if anyone's interested

>be born
>have shit mom
>strap yourself in for a vomit-inducing, traumatizing and overall psychologically intrusive ride

Sick fuck.

I've always wanted to bang my mom since I was first hitting puberty. In my younger years there's no doubt if given a chance I would have done it no questions asked. But as I've gotten older I realize the implications it could have on our relationship. Not saying I would automatically say no, but would definitely give it more thought. I know sometimes people feel a sense of shame or regret in these type of situations. I know sometimes they don't. I feel like I might have a shot at sucking her tits at least.

There was one occasion where I think I was in about 4th or 5th grade and my mom was helping me with my homework. I couldn't concentrate due to my mom wearing a low cut shirt and having plenty of cleavage showing. I guess I was caught starring too long because she slapped me and said I shouldn't be looking at her like that.

Few years later there was another occasion where she let me suck on her tits. Go figure.

keep dumping

So what you're saying is that you voted for Trump.
>inb4 you lie

I found another sick fuck.

I don't have much

She's smoking hot man. If you don't fuck her I'd love to give it a go.

Anyone still interested?

that is a very specific bible passage

I just want to suck on her tits. I remember seeing her tits a lot when I was younger
she's 50

I could care less what her age is if she looks like that tbqh. I work as a bartender at a hotel, so I see a lot of fine ass milfs.

>I just want to suck on her tits.
You breastfed from your mother as mammals do, not for sexual pleasure because you were a child with no sexual desire having not reached puberty yet.
>ironically enough
>pic related

I am

Stay tuned, I'll be trying here shortly. I plan on posting any updates if any progress

Get the fuck out, annoying jesus freak

If you think your mother will fuck you then she's probably just as degenerate as you. Makes sense since you share the same generate DNA.

>degenerate DNA

You needs lots of alcohol. You need to get into a sexy mood (lighting low, sort of dirty movie playing, private place). Get mom wasted. Constantly telling her how pretty and awesome she is, but not in a creepy way. Sit on couch next to her. Start to get an erection in shorts. Have mom lay down but put her feet on your lap. If she starts to rub on dong with feet, slide hand up skirt/shorts. Go from there.

Idk about fucking her but at least getting to suck on her tits

Gross.

I plan on breaking the ice using a dream I had couple nights ago where I was sucking on her tits. Just casually tell her about my dream and hope it goes down the right road

nope

Bad idea. Your still her kid. The alcohol gives her the excuse to....go for it. Women need to rationalize their weird behavior. You can tell her after you get a few in her. Not wasted as fuck, but tipsy.

Kek

Follow this Nigga user op.

this. terrible plan

do your chores... she'll reward you with deepthroat

where the columnfags at

>be me
>be around 12 or so

Don't remember exactly how this all went down but I'll try my best, so it might sound a bit choppy.

>have aunts and uncles over at house
>be in my parents bedroom with my mom
>somehow conversation steers towards her still having milk despite youngest sister being 5 now
>asks if me if I want her to show me
>timidly say yes
>mom gets up to lock bedroom door
>starting to get butterflies in stomach
>be sitting on bed
>she sits beside me
>pulls up her shirt and bra
>squeezes her nipple a bit
>milk leaks out
>asks me if I want to suck
>kinda just nod yes
>go for it
>suck for a good minute
>knock on door
>we get up
>get tingles in my jingles
Hoping it goes something like this

>goes into the details where nothing happens
>doesn't go into details about the time he does gain any ground with his mom

try again idiot

no cause you're wasting our time

sperglord detected

all mothers secretly desire their manchild, but cannot act. no mother wants to lose a child to any circumstance. promise her you will commit suicide if she doesn't submit.

There was another occasion where my mom walked in on me jacking off. I was about 21 at this point. It was about 2 am. I had a big fish tank in the room. Fish tank light was on. My mom wanted to come in to turn off tank light thinking I left it on. She opened the door and my reaction was to cover myself up with my blanket. She just apologized a few times and shut the door. Looking back though I wish I would have just kept going to see what she would do.

This. A momma will always love her boy or boys

Update OP??

Update won't happen till later in the week unfortunately.

>NIV

Invalid