What was the worst gift you ever received? Mine was pic. I was 20 when it was given to me by an Aunt

What was the worst gift you ever received? Mine was pic. I was 20 when it was given to me by an Aunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be a bitch, that's a sweet bike

A framed picture of this girl I was dating that said "best friends forever" around the edges.

Worst way to get friend zoned ever lol

The herpes your mom gave me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ

Nothing.

Worst gift is nothing.

So why don't you sucks it up and not worry that your dumbass aunt couldn't buy you a better gift.

When you are 20.

When I was like 10 IIRC

Mother fucker I'm 31 and built that. I built it all (minus one fairing) while having dinner and coffee, and then I put it in the top case on my real moto. Why? Because motorcycles and Legos are fucking awesome.

Go get your moto license and a Ninjette or a ratty dual-sport to start on. You'll see.

Acne cream. Potted plant. Nothing from my sister. At least there was cake.

I'm 31 and bought that bike on sale for myself and plan on selling it in a few years after they discontinue it.

I'm happy to receive any gift, I must care enough to the person to at least think of me. I feel special for that. Maybe I'm poor, but I'm happy this Christmas my divorced parents are going to spend it together, and it's like feeling like a kid again happy that I'm not forced to choose where to go.

I don't understand, I come from poverty and I'm happy whatever comes my way.

its a gift...be thankful.

>ikr

He's right you know.

Well, here's a case where the real thing looks like something you'd expect out of a toy and the toy out of the real thing.

>implying i actually care about receving gifts.

Fucking beautiful Scrambler. I have a 959 which I am pretty sure your not a fan of.

ngl that's pretty sick

>stop being a bitch

Nice trips, checked em.

Ok, since it wasn't very clear when i made the thread,

"I have nothing against lego or motorcycles" theys sick.

But when you're 20 and surrounded by judgemental family members and rich uncles who look down on you and your poor ass family, it doesn't help when you get a toy unironically as a gift. That's why i consider it the worst gift i got.

Alright man, nice dubs btw.

>i was dating
>friends

apparently this relationship wasn't mutual

itt; pathetic millennials crying over free shit because it wasn't good enough.

you don't deserve your chicken tendies.

Nice. Did you ever tell her you thought you two were dating?

Can't say I've ever gotten a terrible gift. I'd prefer to get nothing on xmas, birthday and easter.

Lego Technic is top-tier, you're a fucking retarded asshole to not appreciate that kind of gift.

No its not pathetic millennials crying over free shit. Its people complaining about receiving stupid shit on a stupid commercial holiday.

I don't know if this is sad or not but, I spent way to much on that fucking Porsche.

>receiving free shit\
>complaining

nigger, it was free. if you dont like it then bring it to a goodwill or trash it if ur lazy.

it was fucken free, you entitled NEET faggot.

If I was ten that would've been an awesome fucking gift
Fuck are you whining about?
We're you autistic and wanted some 300 dollar collectors toy from Walmart?

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to post this thread on a site populated by neckbeards and social rejects.

hahah I had one of those. Tried to tear open one of those caps with my hands and it burned a hole in my thumb.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE SOMETHING BECAUSE ITS FREE YOU DUMB FUCKS. MY GOD. IF I OFFERED TO RAM YOUR ASSHOLE WITH A 18 INCH DILDO FOR FREE WOULD YOU LIKE IT?

probably...but you get my point.

Maybe you are just some stupid newfag from ledit who came here because you heard it was a cool place to hangout.

go back to your dick rate/autism threads. you dont belong in this one. you dont deserve to make threads.

You don't get it grandpa. I feel sorry for people wasting their time and their money on things to give me just to fullfill some kind of tradition or kindness, just to think that I am thankfull with them.

That's why this year I told everyone that don't give me anything

Multi colored underwear. Not that I don't need underwear, but it was in gay ass colors like bright yellow, orange and striped color patterns. Didn't help I was in the dorms at college either. Gave it to goodwill

>getting mad on 4chin

why are you talkin about dildos and gay shit now op?

Sup Forums brings out the fag in me.

>durr look at me

Adults arn't supposed to expect gifts. grow the fuck up faggot.

its a common side effect for ledit. you should just leave.

it was used and one of the triggers was broken, one of the cap cylinders frozen stiff, most of the stickers were worn off and the head was sun bleached to light red.

>Adults arn't supposed to expect gifts
that's the point retard, but people still give them to me. It's even sad to fake that I like their stuff when they don't even know me.

Every thing I got goes to the trash becouse I don't use it and I don't want it to just take place in my house.

wouldn't have been so bad but my step sister always got new toys while myself and my brothers got usually one per birthday and christmas and always used and half working

I bet you're fun at parties.

lmao

You fucking autismo, you point was to complain about free shit cause you didn't like it.

Stop backpeddling and trying to break subject and reconcile with me. You are a pathetic NEET faggot and you should leave.

Don't even go there, that's another annoying thing, I'm obligated to some family parties. Good thing, I'm a great lier.

its all materialism, and will never furfill any of you in any meaningful so why even bother.

fun doesnt exist, fun dont real.

expect the unexpected

I think you're confusing two different posters.

>Legos
There is no plural of Lego.

This is b8 at this point. no one can be this fucken autistic on Sup Forums

No i was talking to op nigger.

Oh no, this was her way of backing out of it.

She was a bit.... odd

I thought about that after I hit send.

We were. It only lasted like 3 weeks and it was just weird. Awkward mostly.

user, you better don't belive that you are arguing with one dude.

My post are this ones
>you point was to complain about free shit cause you didn't like it
I'm not OP, but yes, I don't like what isn't usefull for me, even if it's free.

I was given the gift of life

If i was dating a bitch and she gave me that i would just walk away and pretend we where never even dating.

Why I'm autistic, fag? Becouse I don't like parties? Why do you like parties?

Feel free to re-gift it to me; LOVE Lego/Technic.

You have the same punctuation style as op. My argument still works well for you.

If it isn't useful just say "thanks" and sell it or give it away.

Are you in possession of set # 8110 Unimog?

>Not liking LEGO Technic
>Not liking that kickass bike

Did you want a fucking dragon dildo, faggot?

Shaving kits. Fucking. Shaving. Kits.

I don't even have a beard.

Why are you talking to faggots here about your autismo personal life.

>christmas on stepmoms side of family
>everybody gets $50, even my little sister
>i get a make your own lego contraption set
> "its the thought that counts"

Must have been or else you wouldn't start the thread. Some adults to collect model trains, cars or gundams. Would have been cool to either keep it in its box or put it together and place it on your shelf

this /thread

I'm OP. You're definitely confusing two people. Cunt.

I'm not OP tho.

I say thanks, idiot, I'm not rude. But as I said, I feel sorry for them.

>sell it or give it away
That's the annoying part.

becouse why not? it's late, I don't have anything too do until 8 am. Maybe someone will learn something for this. Could be you, could be me.

that brutal honesty
/thread

for my 21st birthday my sister knew I was planning on buying a pistol, and offered to buy it for me. on my birthday she sent me a text explaining why guns are dangerous and why I shouldn't be able to have them. this was a few months ago and she hasn't responded by any of my attempts to contact her.

So then the toy itself isnt the problem. It just symbolizes their pity towards you and yours. In any case, just cut them off. I would have told you to give it away to those chairtys for kids, some kid could have really benefit from it. That was probably years ago and you probably dont have it anymore.

>If it isn't useful just say "thanks" and sell it or give it away.

No shit. That's what every sane person does. No one actually actively complains or bitches to other people about shit gifts they received. Unless its on a thread like this one.

>dragon dildo.

I wish m8.

She is dead, user.

Can confirm. I shot her.

I was like 8 and I got a lamp.
A lamp.
Not a cool cartoon themed lamp with cool colors, a lamp.
A fucking lamp.
My room already had a light.
A lamp.
Pic related, it's a lamp.

Why would you expect something from your aunt at all? I bet you got her nothing that year.

Go fuck yourself.

she posts on facebook, but if I try to talk to her she blocks me

I'm sorry user, but I keked

oh well, maybe she is just too anti-guns

saddest story ever

You seem really hostile. Why all the anger? Get the fuck off your high horse, stop thinking you're hot shit, stop thinking you're morally righteous for graciously accepting gifts regardless of how ridiculous they may be, and learn to chill for fucks sake.

Every Murrican says "Legos" even though it says Lego right in the fuckin corner

OP again.

Another story.

The following year, the same Aunt bought my younger brother the same gift he bought my cousin. Apparently (according to my younger brother), she asked him what he bought her son, and he showed her. Then come Christmas, when he opened her gift and it happened to be the same thing he got our cousin, she told him "i thought very hard and long about what to get you".

bump