OY VEY

OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

wisn.com/news/forgotten-sour-cream-leads-to-milwaukee-fast-food-shooting/40257076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a Sup Forums thinks they invented the expression of vey episode

what. He was mocking the super jew character, you exceptional individual.

Have you not seen an RLM thread in the last few days. There are idiots here that think Mike saying "Oy Vey" is a veiled reference to Sup Forums.

literally nobody thinks that, take your autism helmet off

They're probably trolling you something fierce. Lighten up.

How do you think Rich reconciles the fact that he's a 40 year old man who works for minimum wage and has to rent an apartment (rather than have a house) in Milwaukee of all fucking places, eating fast food as his diet and fucking a physically retarded femnazi.

Beats being a permavirgin living with mommy at age 30, I suppose.

His laugh & voice is the most annoying fucking thing i've ever heard but he's still better than neckbeard boi Josh

How do you reconcile being a worthless faggot that projects his own insecurities onto people more successful than you?

Haha did you realize how pathetic this post would make you look, user? Get a life, faggot.

>fucking a physically retarded femnazi.
all but that part seems comfy. any pics?

>l-look at how much of a LOSER this guy with a loving girlfriend and a non-suicidal feeling career is, user. He's such a loser, right? Not like m-me.

does rich do anything other than on the RLM channel?

I refined this

How do you think Rich reconciles the fact that he's a 40 year old man who works for minimum wage and has to rent an apartment (rather than have a house) in Milwaukee of all fucking places, eating fast food as his diet and fucking a physically retarded femnazi? For years he had to work menial construction jobs to make ends meet, with the low point of his life involving something as mundane as a parking ticket. Mike uplifted him from his sorry state, but even then Mike and Jay keep him around so they have an easy source of schadenfreude. While Mike and Jay make a comfortable living doing what they loves, Rich remains a punching bag. They keep him around as a literal reminder of the failures of Generation Y, encapsulated by Rich's love of shitt grunge rock and old school FPSes like Doom. Many nights he does nothing but play videogames, sometimes playing live to a crowd of people even more pathetic than him. Previously Recorded gives him solace that no matter how much of a fuckup he is, he will never be on the same tier as the retards that join him every Wednesday and Sunday night. This is the only thing that keeps Rich from giving up the ghost. Not his girlfriend. Not his childhood friends. But the mere feeling that he is better than somebody.

he and aids man talk about video games

fucking nerds lol

>being this delusional

This site is infested with mentally retarded religious people who are amused by shit like "meme magic" and gets. Their confirmation bias and selection bias knows no bounds.

>all dat autistic projection
Holy shit. Kill yourself, idiot.

I've rehabbed houses and apartments in Milwaukee before and fuck him and fuck anyone else who keeps wallpaper up in their place, somebody like me is eventually gonna have to take that down and the longer you let that shit cake on there the harder it's gonna be to get off.

But I'm sure you're the coolest mother fucker in 5th grade, aren't you?

I love rich, but I hate aidsman, he's an SJW numale cuck. what is their channel though?

Fuck you I caused Brexit with my dubs

He was able to cut down on construction jobs he takes on but he still has the toll booth work.

That's a set, you fucking retard.

Nigger I don't watch his videos, I just know of him and the fact that he lives in Milwaukee and that it's a huge pain in the ass to do wallpaper in all the ancient houses and apartment buildings here.

he watches movies and plays video games for a living. he's happily married to his highschool sweetheart. he has exactly enough fame to enjoy it without crippling his life.

he's living the dream. we should all be so lucky.

Cool story, bro. It's still not a real house.

Don't bring reality into this. You'll crush the spirit of retarded permavirgins that have to pretend they're better than someone in order to stave off their desire to commit suicide.

Speaking as a 25 year old who makes around double minimum wage to rent an apartment in Milwaukee let me tell you that this city is lovely in the summer in the white parts of town

actually I'm kind of pissed because it's festival season and all the niggers are coming to our beach and our parks and shit. Milwaukee blacks are feral, they don't fuck around. Homicides in Milwaukee are up like 70% in 2016.

Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?

How do you think Rich reconciles the fact that he's a 40 year old man who works for minimum wage and has to rent an apartment (rather than have a house) in Milwaukee of all fucking places, eating fast food as his diet and fucking a physically retarded femnazi? For years he had to work menial construction jobs to make ends meet, with the low point of his life involving something as mundane as a parking ticket.

Rich had a difficult life growing up--his mother was a crack whore and his father was absent most of the time. His loving grandmother tried, but she placated young Rich with videogames and dreams of a better life. Dreams that Rich was never able to cash in on. The constant failures in his life shaped him as the Don Quixote figure we have today, an empty casket of ruination and aspirations.

A man with no training, no education, no real life experience tries to make his voice heard. This echoes the warnings of the great capitalists of the 19th century, showing that, given power, the proles will replace society with an empty shell of itself. Reflecting this, Rich only brings his jaded, cynical outlook on life to the table.

Mike uplifted him from his sorry state, but even then Mike and Jay keep him around so they have an easy source of schadenfreude. While Mike and Jay make a comfortable living doing what they loves, Rich remains a punching bag. They keep him around as a literal reminder of the failures of Generation Y, encapsulated by Rich's love of shitty grunge rock and old school FPSes like Doom.

Many nights Rich does nothing but play videogames, sometimes playing live to a crowd of people even more pathetic than him. Previously Recorded gives him solace that no matter how much of a fuckup he is, he will never be on the same tier as the retards that join him every Wednesday and Sunday night. This is the only thing that keeps Rich from giving up the ghost. Not his girlfriend. Not his childhood friends. But the mere feeling that he is better than somebody.

these guys are terrific

is this kino?

s-s-stop picking on r-r-rich

why do people get so upset about eceleb shit

But does he like movies

Where's the gif already

i hate this negative fat fuck

>loves every blockbuster that comes out now
>negative

This video was awful. These guys have really gone down on the Tubes.

What if he's actually happy this way?

He's not an SJW he just has dad morals

Did no one else grow up watching nebbishy Judd Hirsch in sitcoms? Ya buncha mashuganas.

his overall demeanor that is

>
Up 70% though? that sounds fucking brutal mate

You have no idea.
wisn.com/news/forgotten-sour-cream-leads-to-milwaukee-fast-food-shooting/40257076

I mean the drive thru window had bulletproof glass but it's really the principal of the matter.

he's cool as fuck tho
i'd hang with him

I didn't know you browsed, Rich

I think there's probably a lot of 40 year olds with the same or worse circumstances.

mike has been here looking at CP since 2001.

>40 year old man who works for minimum wage and has to rent an apartment

the way the world is currently going this is what most millennials will end up doing anyway

whats wrong with that

They've been genuinely laughing a lot more in recent episodes, especially in re:View.

>schlock clowns

Guess what I love? RLM.

rich was actually alright in this ep. they should keep him doing plinkett only. and that prerec shit that no one watches if he wants

I love RLM

Rich Evans is a bloated, unfunny, ignorant, uneducated, lumbering oaf.

Throw the cushions!! LOL
Throw the tables!! LOL
THROW THE CUSHIONS AGAIN!! ROFLMAO!!
THROW ALL THE CUSHIONS AND TABLES AAAAGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Oh boy

Does Rich have a for real learning disability, or have the years of abuse just broken his brain?

I thought Milwaukee had no niggers. I thought Stoklasa took care of that problem.

But RLM predates Reddit.

>being this delusional

My dank memes put Donald Trump on the map, it's a true story.

He's the reason why they keep to their parts of town.

>tfw kaufman is dying inside while posing for that
This makes me moist.

Oy Vey is an actual jewish expression you fucking cretin. It's not a meme that Sup Forums invented

Holy shit
A direct stoled reference to Sup Forums

are you fucking retarded?

the dude literally says it in the fucking movie, do you think anyone believes that the screenwriter browses Sup Forums too?

ur retarded my man

2 before this site went online..
In 2001 rich was jacking off to 911 with the rest of the world