>its an autist doesnt know what scripted is episode

>it's been almost 3 years

>implying kate mara is that good an actress

Dubs confirm

>it's a guest uncomfortably throws themselves at Craig episode
youtube.com/watch?v=4UVkJiVAtsg

>2:45

Damn nigga.

How the fuck does he do it? In several interviews he outright says (without actually using swear words) that he's seconds away from fucking the chick in front of the audience.

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Kavorka. it means the lure of the animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=5X0VJsNy7bU

What a glorious cooze hound.

I'm good at girls in my own way, but I'll never be as charismatic as based Craig.

>that lewd jewess

i can only get so erect

>joined hands
>hair stroke

YOU JUST FUCKING KNOW

myaspergerschild.com/2009/02/my-teenaged-son-with-aspergers-goes.html

It's amazing how little they promoted or cared about Craig but that fat fuck Corden is everywhere on CBS

Craig was too good for them

She was overdoing it desu.

how do you get a woman to want to have sex with you?

kate mara is not hot or cute. She has a weird face and a weird prepubescent body. I laughed so hard at what happened to her in house of cards s2. It should happen more often to ugly characters like her.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHNbsfjpvPA

how many guests has he JOCKED backstage?

Has one man had this much control over the female gender...ever?

Lick her face

youtube.com/watch?v=9d8UYlnPoJw

How can one man be so based?

No, seriously, how does he do it? Do women legitimately find him attractive? Is it the accent?

it's for show
not saying they aren't attracted to him and vice versa but overplaying and making it funny is part of the game

He's a regular looking guy. It's the charm, charisma, wit, confidence, he's very cocky yet comes off as a gentleman. God tier social skills.

I guess some of the chicks have daddy issues as well.

One thing he does that gets great results is he always compliments a woman's shoes/outfit/jewelry.

this.

If you do this wrong in real life, you end up looking effeminate and possibly gay.

this is literally like "how to be perfect socially" in a video.

if spergs followed what he does and how he does it, they'd improve massively

I'm not sure if it's autism or a lack of experience with real life women, but it's definitely not for sure. Some of these women look like their panties are drenched.

*not for show

that interview where alison brie outflirts him

Most of these women are also actresses. Women in real life don't behave like that.

Why does she seem so plastic

you're the one who sounds like a neckbeard desu
flirting is a normal things for adults to do in their day to day lives
but to make it so blatant is obviously overplaying it
may i remind you both people on screen are working?

Wrong. I've meet a handful of women, both young and old who are shamelessly flirtatious.

>not realising its all an act

they're actresses you retards, pretending is what they do

then fix your tone, context/subtext and posture

and stop giving a fuck what other people think

I'm not saying they aren't, but the show isn't a normal social interaction. There are cameras on them and thousands of people watching, and both participants are aware of it.

I'm not even denying Craig is charismatic as fuck and that there's some realness to the flirting, but you have to realize that it's an overdone act for entertainment.

You people realize a lot of these women AREN'T the same way with other late night hosts, right?

Conan is also notoriously flirtatious, but he doesn't get half the same attention that Craig does.

the start is always going to be for show because it's a tv show obviously but it pretty quickly becomes more about what he's saying.

it is obviously going to be slightly played up. if he says the wrong thing they will still go with it or risk looking like a bitch and they are actresses after all so they can probably act nice. they probably just play off one another for the most part. he comes across as flirtatious from the beginning so the actress responds in kind but i'm sure more than a few would date him. if you could pull this off with girls half this well in real life you'd be on a date with them in no time.

Most guys don't have half the game Craig does, that's why these actresses get so flustered with him. You can tell when they're blatantly putting on an act on other talk shows.

Humor goes farther than looks, and on top of it, he has a lot of charisma when he speaks. He never seems unsure of himself.

If you keep worrying about being seen as gay, you probably are.

... Complimenting women is the easiest way to let them know you're interested. Protip: a woman is more likely to be interested in you if she thinks you're interested in her. That doesn't mean making yourself seem like a thirsty ass nigga, though

>Conan is also notoriously flirtatious
Great example. You can tell that they play along with Conan but aren't genuinely attracted to him, versus Craig where they're ready to hop on his dick backstage after the show.

oh cmon. dont remember the episode where he delivers chinese food?

Like she has downs?

Women become more popular when they act sexy.

And women hear they're hot all the time, which is something that is mostly out of their control, whereas complimenting things like clothes/shoes/jewelry which they personally picked out gives their decisions a sense of validation and is more likely to put you in their good graces.

10/10 post, friend

Maybe but I think to sound gay you have to be really specific, like you don't just say you like her outfit but you'd say "OOOO IT'S FROM LE FROMAGE COLLECTION, SOOOO CLASSY" while fucking another man in the ass. That might indicate you're gay to her.

or you can compliment the piece of whatever, say it looks nice and then say it looks good on the gril so you've indirectly complimented her by saying something nice suits her.

And to further this point, validation means everything to a woman. Facebook/instagram likes are crack for a woman. As a man you might think who gives a fuck? But it seriously will make their day if something they post on social media gets a lot of likes. If they post something and it doesn't get any likes, or even gets a low number of likes, it destroys their esteem. So complimenting that $300 dress she couldn't afford earns you major fucking points.

There are only a few women who aren't as affected by him. Kaley Cuoco is always really chill around him.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqJhFt022NM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppa0Pnlh1ik

Now that is a sexy fukin woman right there. Damn.

why cant women keep it in their pants

Fuck this old ass faggot

because they don't wear any

I love sexual tension in shows. Especially when it goes on for a long time. Fuck it raises the shit outta my blood pressure and i scream and yell at the tv sometimes but when they finally get together its the greatest feeling in the world. You feel like you were apart of it. I love it.

easy there tiger

>open your mouth, let me see your teeth

Jesus, if I said that to a woman I'd be behind bars...

how many prostitutes are buried under your basement ?

>>it's an episode of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
there
ftfy

Why?
Fuck off. I hate prostitutes. There unclean. Just because i do all that doesnt make me crazy.

It's a great day for America, everybody.

I dont get it

balls

What is he doing now?

He has some history talk show right now, which I think is perfect for him. He did some gameshow hosting job called celebrity name game, it was pretty dumb.

It's okay, but it's great to see Craig talking about history that he loves.

I guess it varies depending on topic and guest, but you could say the same of his old show too.

>No more secretariat dance
>No more twitter theme songs
>No more Reykjavik
>No more anything

Craig was so good man

It was legitimately comforting and heartwarming to come home from my awful fucking Graveyard shift and watch this show at 730 am. His theme song was funny as shit and talked about staying up later than you should, which I was at the time. Have some grub and a few beers and laugh as I nodded off. He would always start off 'It's a great day for America everybody' like user said . Miss this show so goddam much

Kate Mara is objectively ugly

She looks like Dixie Kong

>secretariat
I say thee neigh

Yuh-huh!

she's such a bitch

>trying to do regular people things and keep a shread of normalcy in your life
>"HEY LOOK IT'S A STAR PICKING UP HERPES MEDS! TAKE A DAMN PHOTO WITH ME!"

>she's such a bitch

She could've just politely said no to taking the picture in the first place

Damned if you do
Damned if you don't

>Hey fellow humans

just kill yourself already you irrelevant crack huffing bitch

what bitch user.
she's such a bitch i cannot believe it wow. bitch

yeah

What sport is this

Bitch, I hate that bitch!

Fuck that bitch, really

I really miss it too. What`s really sad is there will never be another show like it. The current state of late night talk shows is utter shit.