What does Sup Forums think of my girlfriend and I?

What does Sup Forums think of my girlfriend and I?

Have alot more of her to post if interested, she's right next to me as I'm posting this so taking requests as well.

>dubs gets first request

What a cute couple

Thnx

Bump

I love her ass and feet, she's such a naughty slut with me too. I get to use her however I want

Any anal?

Also she's on the pill so I get to fuck her pussy raw while this ass hugs my cock.

Tell her to write slam on one butt check the piggy on the other bend over and spread her ass and cunt open

Idk if I'll get dubs but I want to see you creampie her.

She likes a little assplay now and then but doesnt usually let me put my dick in there :(

She's falling asleep, but she'll let me do whatever I want to her because she's my little bitch. Get dubs faggot and then make a request

fuck her in the ass. post gif or webm

Put it in her but

MOAR OF THIS

Put your dick inside her ass.

Fresh after I creamed her pussy, just for you.

Post her tits

Beautiful. Thanks user!

Rolling

Pov vid of you fucking her, her on her back, knees to chest

Reroll

Just fucking kill me/reroll

Roll

Fuck yes I got it

She love's the video these pictures are capped from, her pussy feels so insanely good because of how it grips my cock.

Wrong hole.

Nice friendo, she's passed out as fuck on the couch right now but I'm still willing to do whatever you want to her

how she doesnt get pregnant?
I always use condom I want to go raw but Im scared as fuck to get her pregnant. pills?

post or it doesn't exist

very hairy knob

OP here, been posting from my phone.

Whats the easiest way to post a video from my phone to this thread? Have plently of her and I being kinky

You're gonna fuck her for us?

See

Tinyupload.com

Post link

BUMP

bampin

Bampity bump

more of this goddess

I wanna see more of dat bush!

Bump